• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confessions of a tickle video actress, part 2

Goth_Chick

This vid I am going to talk about now, TICKLE RED RIDING HOOD was actually my sixth (get serious! you didn't think I was going to talk about each one individually did you?). I was approving my scripts by this time and this was my last video before renegotiating my contract.
I played Red Riding Hood wearing a shoulder length blonde wig, red miniskirt, white button-down blouse and of course a red riding cloak and ruby red shoes. The Big Bad Wolf was played by a girl who was a professional mime. She wore a skintight bodysuit that had hair glued onto it. The wolf mask she wore was not one of those cheapies from a novelty store, it was a $210 custom job from a theatrical mask maker.
The plot has me skipping happily through the woods with a basket over my arm. Finally I pause and take my shoes off and continue the walk to Grandma's house barefoot. If I remember right there was a 30 second close shot of my feet as I walked along the dirt road. (We shot this near Big Bass Lake in New Jersey which is still largely a rural area if anyone wants to know.)
Grandma's House, or the exterior of it, was done at a vacation lodge which we really had no permission to film at so we shot the scene of me arriving at the house very quickly. The interior was a set done at a studio in Newark that usually does XXX movies.
The Wolf surprises me at the door and pulls me inside. Next you see me tied to Grandma's bed and the wolf starts to tickle my feet with a feather. The idea is the woilf is going to tickle Red to death; once she has laughed herself to death she will be more tender and easy to eat. (I wonder what a psychology student would make of this?) Well anyway, I had my feet tickled for 15 minute intervals and we had a code word that I was to use if it ever got too intense for me to take. The girl playing the wolf used that feather (a red one, had to keep the theme going you know) very well. When she slid it between my toes and around my ankles I nearly lost it more than once; and when she dragged it slowly down my instep . . .I screamed in ticklish agony.
To give the people their money's worth there was an unbroken 15 minute shot of my feet being teased and tortured first with the soft part of the feather and then with the hard stem. Finally the door of the house bursts open and there is Grandma with a hunter (where did they come from?). The hunter shoots the wolf (who dies offscreen, this is a fairy tale remember) and unties me and then me, grandma and the hunter all hug. Fade out, roll credits.
When we took our breaks to give me a rest from the tickling I was offered something to drink but I had learned the hard way not to drink anything because you might lose control of your . . .er . . .bodily functions when you are laughing uncontrollably.
So why hasn't anyone asked me about my friend Clare who got me into the business? Do you want to know if we ever worked together? How about what led up to my wanted to renegotiate my contract? There is lots more to tell but what do you want to hear?

What do we want to hear? Well, I don't even know where to begin. I want to hear everything. Your point of view is fascinating to say the least. In fact, fascinating is too lame a description... I'm talking edge of the chair, afraid to go away from my computer 'cause I might miss something rivetting! 😍

Please describe your feet (size, which toe's longest, smooth vs. wrinkled soles). As we read more of your tales, please describe the people (and feet) involved.

If you could arrange it, I'd love to see some pictures of your feet (maybe being tickled) posted in the image section of this forum.

Did this tickling make you or anyone else on the set horny? If so, was there any sex going on?

Describe some more of the movies you were in. Which ones were the most fun and why? Which were the worst, and again, why?

Please describe your friend Clare and tell us about your adventures. What made her think you were ticklish and/or interested in a tickling video in the first place?

If there is a story behind it, I'd love to know what made you renegotiate your contract. (Assuming it is not just that you were good at this and felt you could get a raise).

Please add any other details you think might interest the people on this forum. Undoubtedly there's lots of details we would be astounded to hear but we haven't any idea to ask about. :weird:

Thanks for taking the time to post. Keep 'em coming!

First of all, i would love to thank GOTH CHICk for giving us a great persecptive on movies and tickling. I would love to hear anything you want to share about your tickling experiences. One of the things i was wondering is what did it really fell like? Is it enjoyable or does it just get bad after a while. The reason I ask is that i like to do the tickling. I have had a few girlfriends that are ticklish but do not let me really tickle to much. I want to learn to be a great tickler, and i was hoping that some of your insights would be helpful. also do you still particapte infetish or tickling of any kind. once again thank you GOTH CHICK for having the courage to post what you have been posting. I can't wait to hear more.

"There is lots more to tell but what do you want to hear?"

The name of the video company and the titles of some of your videos so all your fans can start looking for them.

Redmage

Is it enjoyable or does it just get bad after a while.

Welllllllllllllll, let me qualify that. It always starts out fun but it gets bad; and what I mean by bad is that when you get to your level of endurance and then past it things go downhill. Sometimes on the set we get offered liquor and/or pot or hash or some such thing to leep us "loose" so the shoot can go as fast as possible. Then again sometimes they will just keep tickling you no matter how much you can't stand it until they have enough film to finish the vid. I have found that getting those breaks really helps, so does having technicians who are professional in their attitude and understand that you, the actress, have feelings and that you are a valuable team member as well.

The name of the video company and the titles.

Well the vids used to be distributed by Midnight Video in Topanga Canyon, CA but they went out of business. Then we worked with Sun Valley Video who are mostly hardcore sex films. Then we moved to Pantages Video which is homebased in New Jersey but Todd and Nancy found out the owner had connections to the Mafia and that was something they did not want to get involved in. That was when they decides to sell them via mail order and not look for distributors anymore.

Confessions of a tickle video actress, part 3

Did this tickling make you or anyone else on the set horny? If so, was there any sex going on?

For starters . . .NO! Have you ever heard those xxx film actors discouss trying to have sex when you are surrounded by cameras, sound equipment and lighting techs and so on? They say it is the most UN-erotic experience you can ever have. Doing a tickle vid is the same thing. You just do NOT get turned on because you have to keep stopping and starting to get camera angles and changing the lighting. Then again sometimes you get a director who is atotally a dork and will stop the shooting to tell you things like "Don't wiggle your toes to much!" or "Just stroke her foot slowly, I want her to giggle this time." or like that.

Please describe your friend Clare and tell us about your adventures.

Well Clare and I met because she is on the track team and I was on tennis in high school. We are both 5'6" which we thought was totally racky. She does not normally do the tickle vids, she was more into the spanking vids, for which she got better pay than me (at first). She is brunette and more Punk than Goth but we like each other anyway. When we first met her hair was purple but it has gone through many color changes (mine has stayed jet black, except for the few weeks it was green but that's another story entirely.)
Anyway, we did a video together. Actually it started out to be not a tickle video, just two girls walking if you can believe that. We did NOT shoot it in our hometown for obvious reasons we did it in Patterson, NJ (birthplace of Lou Costello if you wanted to know). The vid was the two of us in jeans and t-shirts walking around town barefoot. The camera was in a car that followed us. Why did we do it? Simple! Have you ever noticed how when men see a woman barefoot in public they get kinda . . .wellllllll . . .WIERD? We were just walking around the street, not dressed sexy, not doing anything to attract attention, we were just . . .unshod. Well the guys on the street could not help staring. Some of them just about broke their necks to watch us walk by! We walked around for about 2 or three hours just going in and out of stores and window shopping. Some of those store owners got so totally uncool when they saw us. Yikes, you would think the dirt from the bottoms of bare feet is worse than the dirt from the bottoms of shoes. Anyway, after all that walking we only had 30 minutes of . . .er . . ."foot"age plsu Clare and I were getting tired so we called it off.
When we got back to Todd and Nancy;'s house they agreed this was a bad idea for a video so to spice it up we went to the guest room and Clare and I took turns tickling each others grimy feet! I sat on her legs and tickled her feet for like 20 minutes and then she did the same to me. Of course Clare HAS to steal the scene . . .she bent back the toes on my right foot and stroked my stretched instep with a hard plastic comb! I had NEVER experienced that before, it was like electric shocks going through my body! I was screaming with laughter and bawling for mercy . .and she just laughed! That was a VERY long 20 minutes indeed.
Well we finally had enough for a video and it was all done in just one day. Clare and I each got $400 for our time. Oh and the video is called . . .what else? . . .DIRTY SOLES TICKLED PINK. It and the next few vids we finished were released by E I Independant Cinema.

I will answer more of your questions next time. Keep 'em coming.

Thanks for this!

I think I speak for all of us when I say I am truly RIVETED by these descriptions 🙂

Did you do just feet tickling vids? Or did you also do tummy-tickling kinds?

Thanks for your stories and replies. I am really enjoying reading your posts. Please continue. If you have strong opinions, which videos were the most fun and which were the worst and why? How about your raise, what were the details on that?

Thanks again. This is terrific!

Hmmm. Well, I found Midnight Video's stuff, but they don't seem to sell any tickling videos. Pantages Video doesn't show up at all on a Google search, which is a bit odd.

But, you say that Todd and Nancy are selling the videos by mail order! This is most excellent - a new source of tickling videos, apparently undiscovered until now! Considering all the business they could get from the members here, I expect Todd and Nancy would take it as a favor if you'd post their mail-order address here.

And how about some titles, so we know which videos to look for on Ebay or to order from Todd and Nancy?

--Redmage

Hi Goth, thanks a lot for all your confessions. I just wonder if you are a tickle-fetishist yourself? You said you had done it just for money and it hadn't given you any pleasure because of the cameras etc... And what is your current view on tickling? Do you find it amusing or maybe even arousing?

Oh one more thing. You're a goth... did you make any videos where you were yourself? A ticklish goth girl tickled in stocks in her usual clothes...

You're a goth... did you make any videos where you were yourself? A ticklish goth girl tickled in stocks in her usual clothes...

Hmmmmm, you wouldn't be referiung to that Foot Paradise video WITCH TRIAL would you? Sorry but that is not me. I did do one video as myself, no makeup or anything. It was called PUNK TICKLE. Does anyone want to hear about it?

Now, what kind of a silly question is this ?!? :weird:

Please keep on telling - you got some fans already and we're starving to read more. I mean, this is as goth as it gets.......

Goth_Chick said:
You're a goth... did you make any videos where you were yourself? A ticklish goth girl tickled in stocks in her usual clothes...

Hmmmmm, you wouldn't be referiung to that Foot Paradise video WITCH TRIAL would you? Sorry but that is not me. I did do one video as myself, no makeup or anything. It was called PUNK TICKLE. Does anyone want to hear about it?

No, definately not I've seen a clip of that Footparadise video and it was crap because that girl wasn't ticklish at all!

Of course we want to hear about that video! Please tell us as much as you remember. I only have one more question: what can you say about faking ticklishness in tickling videos? Recently it seems very common...

It seems you may have to open your own website soon, Goth! As you can tell by the response, people into this scene are very interested on the internal views of the ticking video industry. It sounds like it was at times trying endevour for you. But you still are posting on a tickling site, so it must still be interesting to you. How do you view it now? Would you consider doing more videos?

PS Under construction: More drive thru's on the road less traveled...

Thank you Goth for sharing your experiences...way cool dudette! I also am interested in your "attraction" to the tickle world? Is this fetish, passion or whatever you call it something that you have been drawn to for a long time or has it just surfaced recentley? Is it sexual (or can it be) to you or do you consider it just for fun? After all, you found this forum and post here, so what drew you here? Enquiring minds want to know...lol

rock on,
daddy

redmage said:
Hmmm. Well, I found Midnight Video's stuff, but they don't seem to sell any tickling videos. Pantages Video doesn't show up at all on a Google search, which is a bit odd.

Not necesarily. Most of these "companies" were one, two or three person deals and overhead costs or legal pressures got too heavy they just split up. Midnight Video is now mostly Italian gore films like THE DEATH DEALER. E.I. Independant Cinema is still around but they charge $1000 up front before they will distribute your film. Donna Michelle Productions came and went very fast too; they lasted about a year.
Todd and Nancy don't have a website (that I know of). Actually it has been years since I spoke to them. Don't forget I did these vids when I was 18-19 and I am . . .well . . .a few years older now. And no, I do not regret doing them. They taught me a lot about business.

You said you had done it just for money and it hadn't given you any pleasure because of the cameras etc... And what is your current view on tickling? Do you find it amusing or maybe even arousing? [/B][/QUOTE]

Avtually yes, when done between consenting adults and if limits are respected it can be fun. As for arousing . . .that's kind of personal.

Kylrad said:
No, definately not I've seen a clip of that Footparadise video and it was crap because that girl wasn't ticklish at all!

Oddly enough I do get mistaken for her from time to time. That "all Goths look alike" attitude is so outrageous.

Of course we want to hear about that video!

Okay, since you asked politely. PUNK TICKLE is a lost film now because of the soundtrack they used. It was authentic tracks from the heyday of punk rock and they used songs from The Dead Boys, the Sex Pistols, Blondie, Joey Miserable and The Worms and Spidorz. The plot had me as myself at a punk club. I turn down the request of a punk with a green mohawk to dance and he drags me into the stock room and tickles me for punishment.
The punk boy we used was the real thing, an 18 year old they grabbed from a club. They paid him off with whiskey and he was really blitzed when they shot the scene. This made it rouigh because he did not know when to quit and got really violent when they tried to stop him. He ended up tickling me for 40 minutes non-stop and I was hysterical (from the tickling and also from fear) and crying and I wrenched my left shoulder from struggling so hard.
All that and then we find out from ASCAP that it would cost $27,200 to use all the sounds on the soundtrack legally so the movie ended up shelved!
I still got paid for it though and that was when I decided to re-negotiate my contract. I asked for a raise and a percentage as well.
My next vid after that was one called HAUNTED HOUSE TICKLE.
Ummmmmm, I don't suppose anyone wants to hear about it.
I'll be waiting for your response.

Molson said:
It seems you may have to open your own website soon, Goth!

Actually I had another idea, a documentary on the making of a tickle video, starriung myself and using current actresses (let's face it no one wants to see an old woman of 24 being tickled, right?) and following the process from planning to distribution. I wonder if it would sell?

Hey Goth_Chick,

First let me say I have really enjoyed your posts on this subject. Your prespective is indeed unique.

There are a couple of clips that have been floating around called horror.ram and horror02.ram. They are not great quality, and are "without sound". They show a darkhaired girl tied in a chair, being tickled by a guy in a mohawk, sunglasses and a leather vest. Are these clips from the "Punk Tickle" video?

Thanks,
Gallodiablo

[There are a couple of clips that have been floating around called horror.ram and horror02.ram. They are not great quality, and are "without sound". They show a darkhaired girl tied in a chair, being tickled by a guy in a mohawk, sunglasses and a leather vest. Are these clips from the "Punk Tickle" video?

Sure sounds familiar! No sound, eh? Sounds like someone played it safe and looped out the original tracks. I wonder how they got it?

Well Goth, if I may call you by your first name, you can see that your posts are very popular. 😉

Also, I'd love to see a picture of your 24-year old feet. I hope you'll consider posting some in the image section before much longer. 😱

In the mean time, I'd love to hear about your video, Haunted House Tickle. 😍

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back