• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confessions of a tickle video actress, part 2

Hmmm. Well, I did a search on Google and E-bay for the two films of yours that you've mentioned by title, but as near as I can tell neither "Tickle Red Riding Hood" nor "Haunted House" tickle has ever been mentioned anywhere on the Internet aside from this thread.

I'm certain that Todd and Nancy could sell numerous copies to the members here, Goth Chick, so I'd ask again that you post their mail-order information so we can request catalogs and give them some money. Since they're in the mail-order business, there shouldn't be any problem with posting their address.

Hoping to hear something from you on this.

Redmage

gallodiablo said:
There are a couple of clips that have been floating around called horror.ram and horror02.ram. They are not great quality, and are "without sound". They show a darkhaired girl tied in a chair, being tickled by a guy in a mohawk, sunglasses and a leather vest. Are these clips from the "Punk Tickle" video?

Gallodiablo, the "horror" clips are from an old TAO Productions film called "Horror in the Wax Museum." It was put out in the early 90s, so if Goth Chick is 24 now she would have been 14 or 15 when that film was made. I don't think those clips are her.

Redmage

Goth_Chick said:
Actually I had another idea, a documentary on the making of a tickle video, starriung myself and using current actresses (let's face it no one wants to see an old woman of 24 being tickled, right?) and following the process from planning to distribution. I wonder if it would sell? [/B]

These days, what with the media attention given to you-know-who from that you-know-what FOX reality show, it just might sell. I say go for it.

Again, thank you for your posts!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back