• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Consentual or not?

Consentual/non-consentual?

• Consentual; it's supposed to be fun for both

Votes: 40 34.8%
  • Non-consentual; I like the torture

Votes: 61 53.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 14 12.2%

• Total voters
Since I'm a nice mistress, it's consensual all the way for me. Besides, I don't want to ruin any friendships or screw up my marriage over something like tickling.

I don't count family situations as being truly non-consentual, could more be classified as "irritated by it." Oddly enough, most of the real non-consentual stuff I've seen was done by kids to their male teachers at school, who really could not do too much about it, as they had their male image to keep up. I did not find it a turn-on, just a trifle embarassing.

Yeah, consentual is the way to go if it's real life. I wouldn't want someone to hate me after the encounter was over. Consentual is fun for everyone. 🙂

I usually agree with my 'lees to *pretend* it is not consensual. 😀 😀 😀

Horrors!! 50% sadists that I'm fraternising with here on this nice, peaceful forum. My mother warned me about people like you! Just goes to show what growing up does.

But seriously, what is your definition of Non-consentual. To me, any model who has signed a disclaimer or "consent form" before doing a movie, has, by definition, given her consent. What happens after that may be as tortuous as you like, but the consent stands. Thats what makes the video interesting. If I think of watching a film of all the "non-consentual" stuff that happens here and there every day - usually unrelated to an fetishism, it would be unspeakably dull.

I chose consentual, and yes, consentual can be torturous. I have to recommend Ariel's Tickle Torture of Dungeonmaidens for that. She's a tickle fetishist 'lee who gets greatly tortured in it. Non-consentual on the other hand is the tickling beyond someones limits while that person isn't into it (like that prostitute of TicklingParadise)
It's like erotically tickling a non-tickling fetishist.

I have to ask the "tickle rapers" here what they'd think of getting non-consentually ball kicked by some fetish-woman who likes it as a turn on? Pretty much the same I think. I think it's harassment; masochistic women are plenty enough, as well as masochistic men for the mistresses.

I only say yes to consentual sadism. Sadism can push you the an extacy level of sexual lust, non-consentual simply can't. I hope many have understood non-consentual as sadistic. For it's not rare that a 'lee strugles for freedom in vain to get tortured to or beyond her/his limits and begging for it to stop/even crying in tears of torment while getting arroused by it afterwards. In my book that remains consentual, for it is also masochism.

Last edited:
I love non consensual, and have fantasised about kidnapping girls I was attracted to in school, tying them down in the basement of my private island fortress, and tickling them whenever I choose.

And there's nothing you can do about it, nyeh nyeh.

wizardofoz said:
I love non consensual, and have fantasised about kidnapping girls I was attracted to in school, tying them down in the basement of my private island fortress, and tickling them whenever I choose.

And there's nothing you can do about it, nyeh nyeh.

To be honest, I also have such fantasies. But in dreams the torment isn't as shocking as it would be in real life, so it's all a sign of having a healthy libido. Funny to state, I especially used to dream about girls I generally dislike, but who were attractive. In real life I'd leave it though, since non-consentual tickling can be traumatic and I wouldn't like to be forced to stuff I'm not into myself.

As a lee, I have to say that I prefer a mixture of consensual/non-consensual. I mean, I'm going to protest no matter what, because it is instinct to resist tickling (this makes it non-consensual), but on the other hand, there is the side of me that actually likes it...which would make it consensual. Ya know? Or am I just crazy? 😛

there's a difference between consensual and a squirmer. I like the lee to thrash; it presents a challenge, and makes good use of tight bondage. But I'd never do it to someone against their will.

Well I choose consensual, of course--though some definitions are needed here.

I definitely like being forced to ask to be tickled, making it totally consensual--I also like playful, totally random tickle-attacks, and those can technically be called noncon because I'm/they're not technically wanting them at the time.

That being said, even I have my....less playful side. As a lee I like noncon---RP-d noncon. PRETENDING that I've been tied down against my will is one of my favorite 'games'...though if it happened for REAL I'd probably wind up getting out. I'm good at that irl😉

~K

We should definitely submit this thread for renaming.
Dislike typos.

Actually, in all my fantasies it's semi-consentual. They like it, but don't show it too often. One thing that disturbed me is that the majority chose non-con. I hope they only mean semi-consentual. Real harass non-con sucks balls.

Also, strong masochism is not the same thing as non-consentual tickling. If you have a girl screaming and begging, even in tears, it still can be consentual.

That's why I chose consentual.

Also, note my older post. Damn this thread is old. ^^ Now I notice I'm being repetitive.

Torture ftw though!

I love the absolute generalizings about consensual. Maybe I should do that with non-con, but I won't.

Anyway.

I think I would prefer for my 'lee to be the one who requests it, unprompted, and for her to lie down, laugh/giggle, and enjoy the sensations my fingers give her as they dance across or knead her bare abdomen.

Whether that will ever happen to me in reality or not, I do not know.

EDIT: Also, shouldn't this be in Polls?

Last edited:
You'd be amazed how open minded people get inside the bedroom. Over here they are though. I never had problems tickling girls or shamelesly admitting it's a turn on for me. Neither I have had with tying down girls. Neither I have with playing with their feet.

Also, I am open minded about their quirks too of course, even though ladies tend to be very submissive by nature. Most 'lees are female and that's no coincidence. It's how our species has evolved. 😉

Ladies tend to be very submissive by nature. Most 'lees are female and that's no coincidence. It's how our species has evolved.
You are going to be flamed for that, man...
Of course, that was what you were looking for in the first place, I suspect.

😉

Well, I'm talking about our primitive nature. I'm no sexist of any kind. Well, I guess sadistic women don't have to be affraid in not finding their "partner". Still, there are FAR more female masochists than there are men, that's something I notice.
I am more a sadist than I'm a masochist myself, but I also have a masochistic side on me, so don't worry. I just don't like full time dommes (maybe I do as a friend, but I mean intimately). 😉

Well, it sounds provoking though, I wanna hear sadistic women about this.

To come to think of it, females also seem to experiment their intimacy within their own gender way more often than us men too.

Last edited:
Well, I'm talking about our primitive nature.
Frankly speaking, I do not know.
If nature is of any indication, either genders can show both dominating and submissive traits.

As an aside note: some "primitive" human cultures used to be matriarch-led.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back