• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Contraption Mishap! */f , all over tickle (Cowboy Bebop)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Here's my latest picture. I started drawing it a couple days ago, would have had it uploaded yesterday, but it turns out today is the day. Anyways, this is my first time drawing any character from Cowboy Bebop, and since I love her so much, I wanted to draw her first.

So here's Ed. Ed is short for Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tirvrusky 4th ("Ed made it up ya know."- Ed) 0^___^0

Anywho, the idea behind this one is that Edward was working on one of her contraptions and there was a little mishap malfunction.

I hope you enjoy it. Feedback appriciated. 🙂

Contraption_Mishap-_Ed.jpg

Very nice. I walked into Suncoast video yesterday and they had little stuffed dolls of her. Cute.
time to start on a Faye Valentine Pic!

Thanks alot. Its always nice to hear from people that haven't responded to my art before. ^__^

Don't worry, Faye has been on my mind and I have several ideas already in the works for her and more for Edward and both of them.

And...do you mean... THIS plushie? 😀 I bought it at Suncoast recently when I went on my trip to Texas to visit my girlfriend. This is the first plushie I've ever owned so it was worth taking a picture of it. ^__^

Edward_and_Ein_plushie.jpg

😀 Awesome Cowboy Bebop cartoon! Cute plushy. 😀

Thanks alot, friend. ^__^

And yeah, it is a really cute plushie. And coincidentally it was the last one there at the store, so I had to nab it! And it turned out to be only $10.00 at the register, and it is labeled( I haven't removed the tags) at $14.00. Yay for me. ^__^

Rajee, Bugs Bunny is a cartoon, Donald Duck is a cartoon, Cowboy Beebop is a anime. There is a difference.

Oh great pic by the way, I love the ANIME movie for this series.

An excellent drawing! I haven't seen Cowboy Bebop per se, but it's on my list of things to do (perhaps now more so than before)!

@ gekoman- I'm pretty sure rajee knows the difference between regular mundane cartoons and japanese animation. But thanks for pointing that out, and thanks for the compliment. 🙂

@ Kunzite- Thanks alot. ^___^ And you MUST watch this series! You won't regret it.

Alas! I'm no expert on anime, but it is a very nicely done drawing. The grey tones are particularly well handled.

It also made me think of the villain for the upcoming Spiderman 2. Hope they don't miss their opportunity to tickle Kirsten Dunst.

Doc_Ock.jpg
😀

Very cool!

Its funny, I was just watching that show earlier tonight and I had made a note of how active Ed is with her feet, using them like hands.

@ fairfeather- Thank you. I'm glad you like it. 🙂

And ah yes, good old Doc Oct. I hope they don't make a complete fool of him. He's obviously not as stupid as he looks.

@ Cheshire Cat- Thanks. 🙂 Yeah, Cowboy Bebop is airing on adult swim right now. If you don't own the series you can for not that much money. I myself own the dvd collection. It has all 26 episodes on three discs, and its only $50.00. Thats a really fair price considering that about a year ago the series was released in what was called "the perfection sessions limited edition box set". This set (the one I'm talking about) is exactly the same thing except it doesn't have all of the dvd extras that the "perfect sessions" had, and it doesn't come with the first OST for the series.

Other than a few extra dvd features that don't really matter, and minus the first OST, and the packaging, its EXACTLY the same thing but it doesn't cost a ridiculous $200.00.

I don't mind spending that much money on anime, but all that for only ONE series? I don't think so. Its not worth the cost, and you can easily buy it elsewhere for way cheaper. The "limited edition" isn't available anymore anyways.

Hmm

Thats why I use E-bay. I recently got the Fuli Culi DVD set. Normally the FLCL boxset of 3 discs would run around $70-$80, but I got it on E-bay for $25. I also picked up the complete run of Invader Zim, Sealab 2021 and MTVs "The State"..

CE, wicked pic dude.
CC.. dude.. NO ONE i know remembers "the state" that show was hysterical.

@ CC- Yeah. I buy my anime online too, and I always get a good deal at a good price. I always shop at Robert's Anime Corner Store. I've been doing business with them since I got into anime. They have the best selection, the best prices, the best payment and delivery choices/methods, and the best customer service I've ever seen.

@ Guy_Zer0- Thanks. 😎

AHA!!! So this is why you spoke so much of Ed earlier.😀 I must say, this is one of my new favorites out of all of your work.😀

Yeah. The *hint hint* and *wink wink* wasn't a tip-off at all, either. 🙄 😛

Thank you. 0^_______^0

While others are getting into coloring programs I'm getting into simply drawing better. I see that as more important for an artist. I'd just as easily start CGing my work, but I don't have photoshop, and I'm not going to pay hundreds of dollars for it either.

Until it becomes afforable or I find some other means, its going to stay B/W and greyscale. Though B/W and greyscale aren't to be undersold. They have a quality that CG can't ever get you, and the shades of grey are key to producing a good line drawing thats going to be shaded.

I hope though that I don't fall too far behind the others for not producing colored pictures. I've colored three of them with colored pencils, and they turned out good, but that can't compare with digital. My art alone will have to suffice. 🙂

Cute pic. Very, very cute. One of your best, I'd say.

Thanks. 😀

I guess. Why is photoshop so expensive? I saw it at Best Buy once for $300 + Thats ridiculous for a program I'm only going to use for certain things. Buying it online from Adobe is just as expensive. And I can't find it in stores anymore.

I have Paint Shop Pro 7, but I'm not so sure that can cut it. Or can it?...

Last edited:
*whistles as he waltzes by* A person buys a CD, the contents on it are his, he becomes the owner of that CD and the information upon it..now...were this information put on a P2P server...i've said enough *whistles again as he walks by, now holding up a LEGALIZE FILE SHARING sign*

If you're suggesting I find a bootleg version I wouldn't know where to get one, and I'm not so sure I want to do this in an inhonest way. And sometimes bootlegs, copies, and "trial versions" don't always contain all of the program's functions.

I may have no choice though. I don't have the money to invest into such an expensive program.

Excellent stuff! Isn't it a bummer when your genius turns on you? Especially when you're an eccentric barefooter in skimpy clothing! I'm planning to do a Cowboy Bebop pic myself, with Faye and Electra from the movie getting it. Irony is, I've never watched the series. Darn it...

The movie *shivers* Vincent just can't do Vicious justice, he almost seemed like a direct rip-off from Spike.

You really should watch the series Chimp, it's probably one of the most thought-out anime's out there right now...not to mention that it has some of the most memorable characters.

Can't wait till this summer, i'll be uploading my own work to the TMF, that is...if i'm wanted to ^^;;

Well, i'll stop ranting and leave you be XD

C_E: Paint Shop Pro will more than cut it. It does all you need and more in order to color/CG pics. Photoshop is so expensive because, A) It is the industry standard and B) It has waaaay more features (Mostly stuff you'd never use if you weren't a professional photographer).

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back