• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Contribues at Team-ZK

But being idle isn't in a perfectionist's being. Perfectionists by nature require constant change, betterment, and evolvement on a personal and outward level. To tolerate a lack of in anything is contrary to what perfectionism is. Thats why perfectionism has always been flawed. The only reason I see it as a good thing is because its desiring betterment from one's self. Any real lack or lag irritates a perfectionist, and thats what drives them to try harder.

They are ultimately working towards an unattainable goal however. But the truth is, alot of people are with different things. But in being a perfectionist you can be assured that you are working at full capacity toward any goal you may have for something. And in the end you very well may have attained the best possible state of being in something as humanly possible within your limitations as a human.

To perfect something is to work on it. To not be pleased with something because it doesn't suit your currents tastes is almost another thing. I think what divides a perfectionist from everyone else is that the perfectionist takes action whereas everyone else resorts to complacency.

I would imagine though there are differing levels of perfectionism, and depending on the level, it may or may not effect one's life.

I would only call myself a perfectionist when it comes to my art. And I'd rate my perfectionism as moderate right now. Simply because I'm doing just fine and am in no rush to make huge progress. I'm producing what I want at the pace I want it, and that satisfies me.

If you still consider yourself a perfectionist my friend, to what extreme do you level your perfectionism, and what do you aim to perfect?

Just curious. Anyone can answer this question if they want to. 🙂

And if theres yet another level of color to attain, I'm sure you'll reach it sooner or later. You can look forward to that at least. 😛

PS: I hope K, that you do not hold it against me for taking your thread off topic between HDS and myself. It just seemed that the topic was done, and that if anyone wanted to respond to it they could, even now if they still want to. If you want me to stop, just tell me so. 🙂

Last edited:
You do know Milagros already made it to 20,500, right?😀

Anyway, on to the question.....I consider myself the kind of perfectionist who wants to do everything he does perfectly, but doesn't do much to begin with.😀

And indeed, if we are annoying you, Kahoshiden, just blame me, everyone else does.😛

I'm not fimiliar with Milagros, so no. I usually only realize differences in post counts among the people I converse with.

As to your reply, it still contradicts itself. But then again its you, and maybe to be HDS is to be a contradiction in terms. Lets see if that makes your TMF quotes list. 😛 😀

You really like being the scapegoat, don't you? You have no problem with that? 😛

I think it will.....along with a few from Moses.😀 Personally, I like the first and last ones the most.😀

I do enjoy the job. Nobody else wants it, and you tend to be popular, especially among the troublemakers.😀

So, its safe to assume it all works out for you somehow? Normally something like that wouldn't be advantagous. 😛

But wouldn't the fact that you are used as a scapegoat stem from their NOT loving you? There you go again, contradicting yourself.

Hence forth until I shall relieve you, you shall be known as Controdicto! 😀

Unless I'm mistaken or not seeing straight, there is no addition to your sig Controdicto.

And now I have the perfect centerpiece to it! Well, centerpieces, actually:

"Oooooooh Yeeeeaaaaaaah!" Koolaid Man
"*bitch-slaps the Koolaid man*
you say that one more time and i'll drink your ass..." --SirSapphire

"Because, you know, my penis really did get blown off in a war. But did I cry about? Hell no.
I got up, grabbed it and bludgeoned people in the head with it. A dick is a weapon, not a tool." --ifm2181, Random Gaian

I don't know why, but those kill me, especially the first. :blaugh: Then again, I am nuts.😀

I think you two should just chat in the chat room instead of useing my thread. It's really not nice to go off subject for so freakin long.

I don't do chatrooms. But I'm glad you finally said something. I did tell you if you didn't want it that it would stop, so it will. I wouldn't call it freaking long though. I've see much longer ramblings in the general discussion forum and elsewhere more often and no one said anything, but go figure.

But you're not my keeper, Controdicto. So don't blame yourself for something that isn't completely your fault. Anyways, done and done. 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back