• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corrupt A Wish!

Granted. They're eagle wings, and therefore can't lift you. Also, trying to pluck feathers from them is more painful than having your hair yanked out.

I wish I had a normal sleep schedule.

Granted. You can dance if you want to. You can leave your friends behind. Because your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, then they're no friends of mine...
Also you can dance badly. But you can technically dance.

I wish I could play GBA games on my 3ds.

Granted, but you have to constantly have the 3D function on maximum or else you can't see the game.

I wish it wasn't snowing right now.

granted, but you don't do well in them so you always get frustrated.

I wish I could eat more Butterfinger Peanut butter cups

I wish I could play GBA games on my 3ds.

You can play GBA games... well, not directly in the 3DS, you need a R4. But if you buy an R4, you can download a GBA emulator there and run it in the 3DS. Some games bugs a bit, but it runs most of the games. There is a cool sega emulator too (have a expensive last gen portable console to play retro games, that's ironic but I love it)

granted, but you don't do well in them so you always get frustrated.

I wish I could eat more Butterfinger Peanut butter cups

Granted, but you will suffer from premeditated lactose intolerance based on bottom line candy formulae.

I wish I could ground down fish-sugar extract and feed it to those who wish to take proper nourishment from those who are forced to eat it whithin the confines of being under the poverty level.

Granted but there's a small chance that at some point the fish was taken from a pond where nuclear waste was illegally buried, causing one batch to create an army of fish people.

I wish Square Enix would make a good single player Final Fantasy game.

Granted! But it'll be in Old Japanese and will nevar be translated.
I wish this bird will stop pecking at my window D<

Granted! But you have to mash the bird and your window glass in with a sweet cornberry paste to feed angry cats who are angry because they are angry cats!

I wish dirt would stop tasting like dirt.

Granted. It tastes like chocolate. But now chocolate tastes like dirt.
Was it worth it?
Was it?

I wish ever time I drew a tickle picture, I experienced a vivid dream about it that night and remembered it come morning.

Granted but you can never actively participate in the tickling. If you draw yourself in the picture, it will only be someone who looks like you and you can only observe.

I wish I was able to travel across the world.

granted, but you will be in jail as you do so you'll never get to experience the fun anyplace has.

I wish I could of gone to WrestleMania

Granted, but you have to stay in the parking lot.

I wish The Undertaker was the franchise instead of John Cena

Granted, but they're dead tits. She's dead. You're laying on a corpse.
...creeper.

I wish more people would notice my art... TwT

Granted but they'll never know you're the one who made it.

I wish I didn't have to wake up so early tomorrow.

granted but your still sleepy even after waking up later in the day

I wish i was a twerkin piggy

Granted. You a now a GIF meme of piglet from winnie the poo twerking on 4chan, and you are trapped there forever.

I wish the author of the twilight series would troll 4chan by declaring it "the darkest corner of the internet where the vampires hang out online" in one of her books.

Granted! But the book will never be published because of ..reasons.
I wish i could live in Japan .-.

Granted, but you don't speak Japanese, so... good luck!
(If by any chance you DO speak Japanese, well then... A, that's cool, but B, you lose the ability to do so when you enter Japan.)

I wish I had the power to communicate with animals.

Granted, but you lose that ability if any human finds out (a la Wild Thornberrys.)

I wish I could become any fictional character I want and live in their universe.

Granted, but the universe is not ours.

I wish the next post was #228

Granted, but you wasted your wish on wishing for something you know was inevitable. Genius.

I wish I could instantly get hired for any job I apply for...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back