• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cry not for Rhianna (if what I hear is true)

When I first heard about Rhianna getting beat up by Chris Brown my first reaction was that this guy it a total loser, and I am not far off. I have heard rumors that she had attacked him in the car during an argument, and even though I believe he has every right to defend himself it is pretty clear he went further then he or anybody else would against someone the size of Rhianna (as a friend pointed out "Rhianna looks like she'd bruise if you breathed on her."). However, I have now heard that Miss Rhianna (who I adore greatly) is planning to stay with Chris Brown...WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER?!?!

This is not a woman without means, then is not a woman with no place to go, this is a wealthy, popular, hard working person who has no excuse what so ever for staying in an abusive relationship. If anything Rhianna has an obligation to the you women she KNOWS look up to her and leave this guy who beat her up. This is no OJ and Nichole where there weren't policy and law in place to protect women who are abused (for the record men are abused and there are no places for them to go). Also if you add to the fact that Rhianna isn't an American and can go back to the islands to live when she is no on tour... Nichole was stocked by OJ and probably didn't
have a chance

Like I said I adore this beautiful and talented performer. She has a face that makes you want to protect her and comfort her (Big brother complex I'll admit) but if she chooses to stay with Mr. Brown and he abuses her again, the fault is on her now, because there is no reason for her to stay.

To say I couldn't agree with you more would be an understatement! If I were her I'd get as far away from him as humanly possible. I still think he's an ass for beating the woman, but she's an even bigger one for staying. Ain't that much love in the world!!!

Hell as broke as I am I'd never stay with a man who beat me. Besides I'm way too old for jail; if he beat me, trust me he'd disappear from the planet!

To say I couldn't agree with you more would be an understatement! If I were her I'd get as far away from him as humanly possible. I still think he's an ass for beating the woman, but she's an even bigger one for staying. Ain't that much love in the world!!!

Hell as broke as I am I'd never stay with a man who beat me. Besides I'm way too old for jail; if he beat me, trust me he'd disappear from the planet!

Glad to hear it. I might have to see how this plays out before I start working on Spa & Dungeon Vol 2. I'm not going to feature her in a story only to find out halfway through that she's in the hospital or something... doesn't help with the appeal. I may sub Beyonce's little sister if she is old enough (18+).

Glad to hear it. I might have to see how this plays out before I start working on Spa & Dungeon Vol 2. I'm not going to feature her in a story only to find out halfway through that she's in the hospital or something... doesn't help with the appeal. I may sub Beyonce's little sister if she is old enough (18+).

You may be right about replacing her. I first thought it would be a good idea but she doesn't represent what I consider a good dom candidate.

Solange Knowles is about 21 (maybe older) now. Don't know how that fits but it's your story......maybe you could do a sister act between her and Beyonce!

You may be right about replacing her. I first thought it would be a good idea but she doesn't represent what I consider a good dom candidate.

Solange Knowles is about 21 (maybe older) now. Don't know how that fits but it's your story......maybe you could do a sister act between her and Beyonce!

Funny you should mention Sister Act. I was considering doing a chapter that would feature celeb sisters (Like the Knowles', Simpson's, and Duff's) On April 4 Jamie Lynn Spears turns 18 and I was going to include her and Britney as well. At any rate I hope her friends, fans, and family will reach out to her. Maybe if they don't buy her next album (because she is with him) it will send a message.

I agree kis, she does not make a good candidate; however, she was one of the better performers last night. I believe that the judges kept her out of the competition for her pathetic attitude and her center of attention complex. The whole, out of key and rough at parts feedback was only to hide the true reasons not to move her on. Too bad that she sang that song three times...What was she thinking???

Solange Knowles is my favorite - I think that I have a crush on her, she is sooo damn cute. She should definitely go to the final two. I see no other competition for her with the exception of Danny Gokey. From what I have heard so far, they both should be the final two, but America votes and half of them are tone deaf.

I agree kis, she does not make a good candidate; however, she was one of the better performers last night. I believe that the judges kept her out of the competition for her pathetic attitude and her center of attention complex. The whole, out of key and rough at parts feedback was only to hide the true reasons not to move her on. Too bad that she sang that song three times...What was she thinking???

We are talking about Rhianna getting beat up by Chris Brown and the rumor that she might end up staying with him... not American Idol. Kis and I both say it's foolish and if she gets it again it's on her (Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me sort of idea).

We are talking about Rhianna getting beat up by Chris Brown and the rumor that she might end up staying with him... not American Idol. Kis and I both say it's foolish and if she gets it again it's on her (Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me sort of idea).

Sorry for going off of your topic.

We know what a woman needs to do once they are abused. What is to argue? That she deserved it? If you fall victim to abuse, get out of the relationship.

If you stay involved and the abuse is a continuous affair, there usually is no rationalizing with the victim. The victim remains with their significant other for a reason; unfortunately the victim is blinded by love, not realizing the consequences until it is too late.

The best thing that could happen to Rhianna is that her abuse goes public. Maybe now she can get the help she needs, regardless if it is unwanted on her part. If Rhianna was not in the public eye, perhaps the beating would gradually increase and become more severe over time.

It doesn't matter how much money she has or how many outlets for "escape" she carries. Even IF there is real and true abuse going on (it's so hard to know what's BS and what's not in that lifestyle), it's not always easy mentally to just get up and go.

No matter how much one likes to sit and talk about girl power and miss independant and all that other happy horseshit.

She knows he beat her up, and if you asked about it the day be fore it happened then she would have probably said "I wouldn't take abuse from a man, or anybody for that matter." at least thats the vibe I have picked up from her. I am sure she people telling her to get away from this guy, she is not stupid and she knows he is no good. What she should do is go on tv and/or the radio and tell her friends and fans to leave Chris alone, and then she should break up with him. That would be both the classy and intelligent thing to do.

If she stays then what happens next will be on her. Women have fought hard to get funding to support organization that protect women from this sort of thing. There are men out there who get abuse too, and when they try to leave the wife/girlfriend threaten to cry rape or some other thing. It happens, and we all know it does. The fact that women have these places available to them, and some choose to stay is BS. The fact that Rihanna knows there are girls and young women who look up to her means she has an obligation to leave an abusive relationship and tell Brown to fuck off.

The best thing that could happen to Rhianna is that her abuse goes public. Maybe now she can get the help she needs, regardless if it is unwanted on her part. If Rhianna was not in the public eye, perhaps the beating would gradually increase and become more severe over time.

No problem with going of topic, it happens lot with me and my twisted sense of humor. Go to www.640toronto.com and they will be talking about the Rihanna situation.

You do make a good point about her needing help too. Maybe she should see a shrink to talk about her problems with Chris. If she does decide to stay with him, his going to a shrink should be a must.

It doesn't matter how much money she has or how many outlets for "escape" she carries. Even IF there is real and true abuse going on (it's so hard to know what's BS and what's not in that lifestyle), it's not always easy mentally to just get up and go.

No matter how much one likes to sit and talk about girl power and miss independant and all that other happy horseshit.

Sorry but I disagree.

There was a time when information wasn't readily available, divorce laws were much tighter, and women weren't able to have the financial independence they have now. Hell, it hasn't been that long ago when brides had to love, honor, and OBEY their husbands. Nor has it been that long ago that there was no such thing as a husband raping a wife.

These things have dramatically changed over the last couple of decades. Information can be obtained globally, tons of talk shows on the subject matter, and divorce laws have laxed to a fault.

There is no excuse for a woman to endure a man beating her, especially when she is of independent means. Back in the day, woman stayed with their abusers mostly due to financial issues. Yes, there are emotional issues as well and there are counselors and doctors that someone like Rhianna has access too that can help.

If she's dumb enough to stay with this man, hopefully she's smart enough to get herself some help. And I wouldn't stay with him until he got his abusive arse into counseling and get help. If not, the next Hollywood tag line we'll be reading about might be announcing her death.

Again, you're putting way too much weight on the whole "miss strong independant woman" theory. It's really easy to sit and spew lines about telling a guy to beat feet if he's disrespectful and abusive.. when NOTHING is going on.

So being strong and Independent is a matter of convenience? When things get rough it's ok to roll into a ball and let the world feel sorry for. Fool me once, fool me twice, next time it's on her.

CrystalLight said:
However, once emotions and a hella lot of heart is involved, it's not so easy anymore. Regardless of what she preached before the incident, if she's truly in love then it's a lot easier to think, "Oh, maybe it was just a bad night", or something else along those lines. Most women don't always realize how bad things really are in situations like that, untill they either reach a final breaking point, almost die or finally just get out and away from the situation.

Not an excuse. She is a grown woman, and a gifted person. Will it be okay in a year when she is beaten a few more times and she leaves him and puts out an album trashing men? Blaming all of us for what he did? Then all these little girls will now believe that women don't have an accountability for what they do. Same right but no accountability.

CrystalLight said:
Untill then, though, it's not easy to look at the situation and realize it's entirely unhealthy. Many people feel that they have invested so much positive into something, that this negative might just be a little blip and then things will return to normal.

They haven't even been together for a year... how much positive could she have invested. What she needs it to have some of her friends pull an intervention and set her strait. Maybe someone should take her to a women shelter and have them women there tell her what they went through, and explain that "He Will Not Change If You Stay!".

CrystalLight said:
It's easy for you or I to look at their situation or any other like that and say that it's unhealthy. Why? Because we can look at it from a wider angle then those involved in the situation can. That's why you hear a lot about "ripping the blinders off" or "tunnel vision", because it gets like that in a lot of cases.

It;s not that easy because I am a man, and when I here of boys like Chris Brown beating women it make me sick. Guy like him are fuel to the fire that is man bashing. Like I said, if she stick it out then she will either die, or end up putting out some Man-Bashing album. As somebody just pointed out on the radio, her going back to him isn't just a bad example to girl, but it tells young boys that it's ok to slap you girl around because she will just come back.

Yes. Just as there are doctors and counselors available for women like you and I as well.

The issue that I'm laying claim to is this; *WE* see this as unhealthy, correct? Now, we're not the ones *IN* that relationship. So, what does it really matter what we think?

SHE'S the one who is going to need the help. However, if SHE doesn't FEEL that it's an unhealthy situation, DUE to how much she has emotionally invested, then she's not going to seek the help.

She might be a big player in Hollywood, but the girl just turned 21 and has copious amounts of people basically telling her what to do. It's a little harder atop normal circumstances to realize when something might not be right, I'm sure it's just as hard to see when you have all these people more or less telling you how to live your life.

It's easy for us to sit here and spout off about getting help and getting out. It's not so easy to do when it's us involved in that situation, I'm sure.

C'mon now. Just because you hear it in a song or see it in a movie, doesn't mean that it's real life. I don't think it's as much a matter of convenience as it is just a lyric in a song or a quote from a movie.

As far as feeling sorry for her? That's your choice to do or not to do. I'm basically speaking to the issue with being able to identify when a relationship turns unhealthy while you're involved and invested in it.

Oh, please. That's been done over and over again. Just because we weren't born in the 50's, 60's or 70's, doesn't mean that women haven't been making music, books or even shows dedicated to how they think men are scum.

I'd be willing to bet that there are even book clubs with women only reading material on Men-trashing. That's life and it always has been and always will be. What you decide to believe is your choice.

It's really easy to form solid foundations in less then a year. Especially given to how much time they've spent together. It could be viewed as mediocre to us, but huge to her. It's not our problem to deal with, so our opinion on how much was invested is moot. It's what matters to HER and anyone else out there female or male that's dealing with the same situation.

Yeah, well. That's why God invented parents. To instill morals and ethics, so kids don't turn to music, movies and books where everything is more fantasy then reality.

I don't know which issue to address first so I'm just going to go for it.

Your child is young Crystal, but trust me, by the time he hits his teens he's going to his peers for advice and you will be considered old and having no idea of what his needs are. So they do turn to movies and music and no amount of parenting will ever change that.

Second, once the fists start flying, no amount of emotional investment is worth it. It hurts to be alone and lose what a woman thinks is love. If the relationship was loving to begin with, he NEVER would've used her face as a punching bag! This would humiliate me to my core and I'm not a public figure. I can't even imagine what side of her brain she's using to make this decision. Then again, brain might not have anything to do with it at all-probably much more south!:evileye:

That's the part most women seem to ignore. Once the beating starts it only escalates without serious help. If she loves him that much then she should insist he get help. There's no way on the planet that I'd be around him otherwise. You cannot change a man's ways; if that includes abuse it's best to just walk away. Your heart and emotions will heal but a good enough ass beating might kill you.

For some men, and of course some women too, exercising control over another person becomes a game. It's simply human nature/psychology that on standard, a man is usually goal motivated while a woman is emotionally motivated. Men are just better equipped at being pragmatists. A man that likes to play the control game knows full well he can use emotional motivation to keep a woman in the game. On the woman's side, a woman has to understand it's being used as a weapon and go against her nature to seek out appropriate exit. I remember thinking back in the day "yeah, he's terrible to me, but what about all the times he's cried tome and said he needed me.. what if he did eventually see how terrible he's been and change.. how could i move on with that on my conscience?" I had to accept that my feelings and my reason would war with eachother until one would finally convince the other. Eventully reason won and i'm surely the better for it.
I don't know of these two more than i know a hole in the ground, but it really sounds like she's not willing to go through the inevitable war she'll have with herself. So i feel sorry for her in some ways, but in other ways i feel as if she simply doesn't want to go through the war.

I think what me an Kis are trying to point out (I still can't believe we are on the same side on thread lol) is that all the things women have gone through to bring this sort thing to the forefront is exactly why she has to get away from Chris Brown. Oddly enough the person I really feel for in all this is that other singer who is friends with both of them... he recently did a song with Justin Timberlake. It has to be a sick feeling when a male friend slaps a female friend around.

Not necessarily true. There are still many kids who respect their parent's advice. Even if not, the lessons they learned while they were young will help them in making somewhat less stupid choices as they grow.

Just because they become a teenager doesn't mean they always completely forget what they've been taught.

Again, that's easy for you and I to say, but it doesn't mean that's what she sees. Or anyone else going through something of that magnitude. Everything you're saying is the small realizations that women and men begin to identify with AFTER they are away from the situation.

Not when they are wrapped in the middle of it.

She's not wrapped in the middle of it IMO. This has become very public and very ugly. If she can't see the problem now, no amout of help will change it until he hurts her again. Maybe then she'll see that most abusers never change.

Sure children remember their parents' advice. Remember I've already raised two of my own with one of them being older than you. But they almost always rebel in their teens and that's when their peers, music, movies, books and who knows what else gets in the way of good parenting. When (and notice I didn't say "if") it happens you'll remember this exchange, trust me.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the first reported beating but I'm convinced it isn't the only one. Men don't come out of nowhere and decide to beat a woman. There is a process that takes place that leads up to it. She caught him cheating and instead of him dealing with it, he chooses to beat the crap outta her? And she thinks he won't beat or cheat on her again is just plain stupid in the 21st century.

This woman performs in public and no amount of makeup is going to cover what he did. Once folks start costing me money and my ability to make a living, he has to go. Crystal, I have been there and done that and I know what I'm talking about. I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about but I've lived this thing-they do not change! It won't stop just because she still so-called loves him. There's no way you can truly love someone who has beaten and globally humiliated you. For all we know this could be some kind of publicity stunt so their record sales don't stop. I have no sympathy for her at all if she gets back with him without proper counseling for them both.

This is why women get into trouble; they think they can love a man into change. It has and will never happen. But if all the world press on this incident won't convince her to leave, I really don't know what will.

For some men, and of course some women too, exercising control over another person becomes a game. It's simply human nature/psychology that on standard, a man is usually goal motivated while a woman is emotionally motivated. Men are just better equipped at being pragmatists. A man that likes to play the control game knows full well he can use emotional motivation to keep a woman in the game. On the woman's side, a woman has to understand it's being used as a weapon and go against her nature to seek out appropriate exit. I remember thinking back in the day "yeah, he's terrible to me, but what about all the times he's cried tome and said he needed me.. what if he did eventually see how terrible he's been and change.. how could i move on with that on my conscience?" I had to accept that my feelings and my reason would war with eachother until one would finally convince the other. Eventully reason won and i'm surely the better for it.
I don't know of these two more than i know a hole in the ground, but it really sounds like she's not willing to go through the inevitable war she'll have with herself. So i feel sorry for her in some ways, but in other ways i feel as if she simply doesn't want to go through the war.

As far as I'm concerned, we could stop the thread right here-but I know it won't.

She needs to start asking some tough questions before this just turns into an all out nightmare. She can afford the help and it's not like Mr Brown is going anywhere (except to another woman behind her back). Besides without the war/work, she'll probably just find herself attached to another abuser.

That's what we do sometimes; just attach ourselves to men who repeatedly abuse us whether it be physically, emotionally, or psychologically. If we don't look inside ourselves to find out the "whys", nothing ever changes.

Been observing this thread...

Those of us who are over 30 and have been raising kids for a good while always have issue with younger parents telling us things, bear with us experienced fogeys; it's like somebody with new legs telling you how to dance, you kinda just smile and nod :smilelove We know that many teens do indeed listen to and respect their parents' good advice; but very often their brains, which aren't yet fully developed and are hampered by idiocy-inducing hormone shifts, tell them to listen to the 'cool' folks on tv and their doofus friends. This happens with even the best parents and it's confounding every time.

Meanwhile, while I'm not saying I don't want to ask Rhianna WTH, I understand the trapped mentality that she may be experiencing. It's soooo easy for mentally strong women like Kis or myself to wonder how in the hell this girl could stay with her abuser, we never would. But not every woman is us. Hell, I just watched a great 20/20 yesterday on why abused women stay, and the reasons are truly fascinating; upbringing that has "never leave your man" DEEPLY ingrained in you, as deeply as religion, and is almost impossible to overcome. She may have authority figures in her life telling her that forgiving him would be good for her somehow. The abused woman's inner hell can be waaayyyy darker and more complex than we on the far outside could ever know, and since I'm not her I can't shake my finger at her as much as I might like to.

For some men, and of course some women too, exercising control over another person becomes a game. It's simply human nature/psychology that on standard, a man is usually goal motivated while a woman is emotionally motivated. Men are just better equipped at being pragmatists. A man that likes to play the control game knows full well he can use emotional motivation to keep a woman in the game. On the woman's side, a woman has to understand it's being used as a weapon and go against her nature to seek out appropriate exit. I remember thinking back in the day "yeah, he's terrible to me, but what about all the times he's cried to me and said he needed me.. what if he did eventually see how terrible he's been and change.. how could i move on with that on my conscience?" I had to accept that my feelings and my reason would war with eachother until one would finally convince the other. Eventully reason won and i'm surely the better for it.

I can't agree on th pragmatists comment. Women have manipulated the system to the point where they are all to often allowed to pain themselves at the victim, until it is convenient not to be. Those men who do find themselves in abusive situations may be in an even worse spot because there is no real support group for them. There are documented situations of men bing abused in one form or another and when they try to leave the woman with threaten to charge him with abuse or rape or some other thing. I know you mentioned that women do this as well I am not claiming you are one sided, but I believe women are better at it because there physical size demand they be more cunning and creative for survival.

Saeria said:

I felt bad for her until she decided to stay with him. With all the stuff available to her to avoid it (from support groups to her own personal wealth), for her to go back to Christ Brown is a slap in the face of Legit feminist who have fought the good fight for the last 60 years or more.

Those of us who are over 30 and have been raising kids for a good while always have issue with younger parents telling us things, bear with us experienced fogeys; it's like somebody with new legs telling you how to dance, you kinda just smile and nod :smilelove We know that many teens do indeed listen to and respect their parents' good advice; but very often their brains, which aren't yet fully developed and are hampered by idiocy-inducing hormone shifts, tell them to listen to the 'cool' folks on tv and their doofus friends. This happens with even the best parents and it's confounding every time.

Meanwhile, while I'm not saying I don't want to ask Rhianna WTH, I understand the trapped mentality that she may be experiencing. It's soooo easy for mentally strong women like Kis or myself to wonder how in the hell this girl could stay with her abuser, we never would. But not every woman is us. Hell, I just watched a great 20/20 yesterday on why abused women stay, and the reasons are truly fascinating; upbringing that has "never leave your man" DEEPLY ingrained in you, as deeply as religion, and is almost impossible to overcome. She may have authority figures in her life telling her that forgiving him would be good for her somehow. The abused woman's inner hell can be waaayyyy darker and more complex than we on the far outside could ever know, and since I'm not her I can't shake my finger at her as much as I might like to.

I am by no means disrespecting anyone's youth. There are a lot of things we all can learn from each other. What I am saying is I've been through this before and it's not exclusive to me; some women just don't care to discuss that part of their history openly and that's okay.

I do not know of one teenager who hasn't rebelled at some point; it's part of the game of life. We as parents would love this not to happen but unfortunately it does. We just have to be on the lookout for it and deal with it when it does.

I will say that no woman will fix her abuser's problems by staying with him. What does he learn from that? That she'll stay with him no matter what; what's the incentive for change then? The ante gets upped with each incident until she leaves or dies.

Bella I appreciate the mental strength compliment, but my mental toughness came at a very high price that I'd never wish would happen to any woman out here.

Hell, I just watched a great 20/20 yesterday on why abused women stay, and the reasons are truly fascinating; upbringing that has "never leave your man" DEEPLY ingrained in you, as deeply as religion, and is almost impossible to overcome. She may have authority figures in her life telling her that forgiving him would be good for her somehow. The abused woman's inner hell can be waaayyyy darker and more complex than we on the far outside could ever know, and since I'm not her I can't shake my finger at her as much as I might like to.

It's funny you should bring this up. There at the very end, i stayed with my husband simply because the church i belonged to believed it would be an irreversible sin for me to divorce him. I was, at that time, trying to grasp anything that looked stronger than me for some advice on where i should go. I would show up to church with my eyes blackened and while the old church ladies would shake their heads and pray for me, their next words were always "Be strong and God will heal your marriage". Call me impatient, i gave up waiting for someone else to fix it for me, and i fixed it myself. That's where MY strength came from.
Some women are raised strong, some women are born strong... everyone else has to learn how to be strong. It being quite the struggle, those of the latter group have to first be given a reason to want to be strong, wheter it be through negative experiences or simply a desire to emulate someone strong. Being strong is a gift, it's also a responsibility. You better believe i'm teaching my squidlett how to be strong enough to never get wrapped into the quagmire i fell into.

I am by no means disrespecting anyone's youth. There are a lot of things we all can learn from each other. What I am saying is I've been through this before and it's not exclusive to me; some women just don't care to discuss that part of their history openly and that's okay.

I do not know of one teenager who hasn't rebelled at some point; it's part of the game of life. We as parents would love this not to happen but unfortunately it does. We just have to be on the lookout for it and deal with it when it does.

I will say that no woman will fix her abuser's problems by staying with him. What does he learn from that? That she'll stay with him no matter what; what's the incentive for change then? The ante gets upped with each incident until she leaves or dies.

Bella I appreciate the mental strength compliment, but my mental toughness came at a very high price that I'd never wish would happen to any woman out here.

You're nicer than me, I disrespect youth all the time (where's my Viper? :pie: ) But seriously, I knew where you were coming from...on a tangent, I've me a few kids who never rebelled, and when they went to college or got their own apartments for the first time they all FREAKED and lost their damn minds...the really quiet homeschooled kids that are so shy freshman year are always the maniacs throwing up in the hallway every night by sophomore year :xlime:

Miss Independant is a veneer. Always has been and always will be for Hollywood starlets who wish to espouse power to a group of women simply for cash purposes.

Just a few little points ...
1) The media is hardley an accurate mirror of events in peoples private lives, particuarly the portion of the media that covers celebrities. We don't know what happened.
2) essentially the only obligation a musician has to the public is to write and perform songs. They are still independent people. If you don't like her choices then no one forces you to buy her music... that simple.
3) Last, if someone makes a poor choice and stays with someone, and then they are abused again, the person at fault is the abuser. Every time. That dosent mean the person abused didn't make a poor choice, it dosent even mean they should be supprised, but if there WAS abuse, and it does happen again its still abuse. The 'what did you expect I'm a snake' dosen't hold in a court of law. The only exception I can imagine is if she gave explicit consent to being beaten, and though that unfortunatly dosen't hold up in court its at least justifiable, but I don't think that's the case.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back