• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CT Munch/Gathering SE Gathering in my home - Aug 15th

I will certainly try my best to be there...

I will let you know as the date gets closer...

I don't think you are too far from me 😉 I will so be there if all goes my way!

it took me 2 1/2 hours to get to Lee's...if that gives you a clue...would absolutely love to have you!!!!!!

August is coming soon!! Please let me know if you are coming and if you need a bed space or place to crash so I can arrange food and sleeping arrangements. Also PM me if you need to arrive via metro north and I can arrange for a pickup.

Hi Judy,

Just re-affirming that Jessica and I will definitely be there. We'll be driving from elsewhere in CT. This will alleviate the need for a pickup or for night accommodations. I can't wait, this sounds like a lot of fun 🙂.

hello all, it has been a while but we were away on vacation, we are back and looking forward to hosting this gathering. Please if you are still planning on coming just reconfirm so I can get somewhat of a headcount and let me know if you need a sleeping space.

I plan on making a meatless pasta dish for anyone vegetarian and probably BBQ some other food along with a nice salad....

and oh yes, a big pot of coffee for those that need an endless dripline! you know who you are...love ya.

Hey Judy! I Can't wait! It sounds like its going to be an awesome gathering and awesome food too! Being a long trip, I would like to sleep over if it's ok. Let me know if their is anything I can bring. See you soon! :bouncybou

Hey Judy! I Can't wait! It sounds like its going to be an awesome gathering and awesome food too! Being a long trip, I would like to sleep over if it's ok. Let me know if their is anything I can bring. See you soon! :bouncybou

absolutely ok!! Then you get the bed and breakfast treatment. Bring your appetite?? 🙂

Hi Judy,

So excited for the munchering! (munch/gathering) Jess and I are very excited. We're wondering what the specifics are: How to get there, what time to arrive, what we should bring, and so on. Can't wait!

Jim

I am thinking people can start arriving around 4pm, I will PM you on the personal info...., bring any specific beverage other then soft drinks you may want...we are providing dinner and snacks.

I am thinking people can start arriving around 4pm, I will PM you on the personal info...., bring any specific beverage other then soft drinks you may want...we are providing dinner and snacks.

Awesome! Please PM me also with the details. I can't wait! :yayzorz:

excited about my little gathering tomorrow, small but sweet with 8 people...

We'll miss you guys!

We just got back to Delaware on Wednesday and really can't see our way to leave again, but that's the only reason we'd miss your gathering. Have tons of fun and we'll be thinkin' bout you!

We're getting set to head out for our family reunion and then to a Moody Blues concert tonight. But, we'll be with you guys in spirit. Have a great time!

my applepie french toast came out yummy this morning....very nice little gathering, thank you for all who came. We don't get to do this often but it was great.

You are very welcome. 😀
All of the food last night was delicious and the company was excellent. :couch:

I want to thank all of you who took the time to attend. You were all great company and I hope we can see all of you soon in the near future. I want to especially thank LeeAllure for helping Judy get everything together beforehand so it went off without a hitch. 🙂

Glad to hear it was a success. The fact that there were TMF'ers enjoying each others company always warms my heart.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back