• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dallas Munch and possible play-party after?

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
Hey, I just wanted to see how many people may want to have a Munch here in Dallas/Ft Worth soon, and possibly a play-party later?

Great! I'm not sure of all the details yet, but would be after the Labor Day holiday.

We don't even have an official date, yet. Right now I'm just seeing how many people would want to attend.

What I was thinking of is lunch/dinner at Hooters (or anyplace for that matter), then maybe back to my apartment for a while, just to kick back and chill.

In Houston, so I'm definitely down for the drive. That way I can get certain people back *coughTamcough* for some of the trashtalking of Texas.....:firedevil
But yeah, definitely interested.

Last edited:
We don't even have an official date, yet. Right now I'm just seeing how many people would want to attend.

What I was thinking of is lunch/dinner at Hooters (or anyplace for that matter), then maybe back to my apartment for a while, just to kick back and chill.

HOOTERS?:wiseowl:

If you need refreshments, let me know...I'm sure we could bring or make party food.

--T

Last edited:
I'm visiting from Vancouver. I'll be in Dallas on the 5th. Please count me in for the Play Party.

I'm bringing an electric toothbrush

So, what date works best for you guys? I was thinking about the 1st weekend of October or around there?

I'm pretty flexible, so just let me know what dates work best.

It seems that we got quite a few peeps wanting to attend, so it's time to stop talking and start planning.

One person PM'd me, saying they didn't quite like Hooters, and that's cool. That was just a random thought I had, but we could do just about anything.

We have a CiCi's pizza not far ($5.00 for a buffet with drink)

Or perhaps we can just order pizza, and hang out at my apartment.

I have a small bondage/restraint set, in case anybody wants to engage in some play-action.

If anybody wants to crash, I do have a sofa in the living room, or whatevers.

As far as dates, (just throwing this out) but how about the first weekend of October (Sat and or Sun)

Hey Ticklemaster, for some reason I can't see your website. It doesn't load properly. I'm using the new beta version 8 of Internet Explorer.

Hey Ticklemaster, for some reason I can't see your website. It doesn't load properly. I'm using the new beta version 8 of Internet Explorer.

Yeah, I have the same problem with 8 as well. Try to minimize it, then maximize it. That works for me.

Ok, so time to do a head count: Please reply if you wish to attend

Ok, how about this:

A. Saturday, 03 October meet at my apartment

B. We'll have lunch around mid-afternoon (we have several options here. We can go out to eat as there are many different places around, or we can just chill and order pizza and stuff)

C. Chill at my place, talk, play, ect ect ect

D. For those who need a place to crash, I have a sofa in the living room, as well as a sleeping bag.

If you want to join, simply reply to this message to RSVP (I will send you in private pm my address)

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back