• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dallas Munch and possible play-party after?

I hope this does become a every three month event, I seriously had fun at this one!

The next time there is one, all I got to say is get the cameras rollin' and get'cha popcorn ready, because I might do something that I did at this one, but to more of a extent and attention to detail and that I'll never will do again.

😉

I hope this does become a every three month event, I seriously had fun at this one!

The next time there is one, all I got to say is get the cameras rollin' and get'cha popcorn ready, because I might do something that I did at this one, but to more of a extent and attention to detail and that I'll never will do again.

😉

Just as long as there are no sweater vest capes or tucked-in plaid polo shirts, we're good!

it was a good time had fun and i think saeria broke the restraints more than twice if i am not rong heheheh she is tough and i love her very much she is a great woman

it was a good time had fun and i think saeria broke the restraints more than twice if i am not rong heheheh she is tough and i love her very much she is a great woman

Yes, this is why I can't have nice things! J/K

BTW, she left her earrings on the counter. Let me know if she wants them back and I will send them you way.

Yes, this is why I can't have nice things! J/K

BTW, she left her earrings on the counter. Let me know if she wants them back and I will send them you way.

lol she said u can hold on to them for now till next time dude but thanks

The event was a lot of fun and it was nice meeting so many new people. My friend Loretta especially had her eyes opened. Even after I had retired to sleep she underwent another two hogties I am told. Completely willingly!

We may have won a new convert in her. If not, at least found someone willing to enthusiastically explore this new ticklish territory.

Yeah and she even came over afterwards and we played for a bit, where she and Saeria ganged up on me.

hailing from Norman, OK but I just may try and make that drive yaheard?

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back