• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

depression update

I am really relieved and glad to hear that your depression is starting to lessen and it is getting better-starting to lift. That is great. However like kis123 and grandizer-lot of people have said-just stay in tune with your doctor-stay on the abilify-medicine he gives you and take it easy- enjoy the great feeling of not feeling bad-but don't let your guard down. Yet I am happy you are starting to feel lot better. :pounce::pounce::pounce::cheeruptickle::cheeruptickle::cheeruptickle::cheeruptickle::pounce::pounce: Hugs Have a great day

Yeah hopefully the energy drink does help. I am sure it will. What are you afraid or doubting that the energy drink will help get rid of the depression-along w the abilify you are taking?I will be right back I think I am going to go check you tube right now and see in the subscription section of my you tube account-if you uploaded any recent shows or not, be right back in a few. It seems like today you might be having a down day and that is ok. Nothing to feel about, we all have our days that are downers and don't go how we would like. If it makes you feel any better-so far today-when I first woke up and soon today-I was not really having a good day. I was having a bit of a bad day to be honest. Now just trying to relax and unwind-hope my night gets better-doing these papers get so tedious and tiring-earlier was not a good day. Hey sent you something interesting and funny I found in general discussion in your pms-think make you smile and chuckle. Night. 🙂

Last edited:
I hope your night is going a lot better tonight. I know you seemed really down and really a bit sad yesterday-last night. I hope your night is going really good and smooth for you-that you are finding it easy to find ideas for what you would like to do on your show tonight. I am sure once again your show will be a success-looks like soon you might have your first guest. I really miss you-hope we can chat soon or later tonight on here. Tickling you and hugging you😉🙂

Just keep in mind that it isn't going to go away on its own. I know how it feels to just want to sulk in the house all day; but that does not help at all. The longer you think about the things that are causing you to be depressed(if you have anything in particular), the worse you're going to feel.

Go out and do something. Try and have fun.

Just keep in mind that it isn't going to go away on its own. I know how it feels to just want to sulk in the house all day; but that does not help at all. The longer you think about the things that are causing you to be depressed(if you have anything in particular), the worse you're going to feel.

Go out and do something. Try and have fun.

I understand what your saying thats why I am trying to watch my sister's dog and do video shows to get over my depression and feel useful

I think you are making some good progress. It is great that you are working on doing the shows and watching Abby your sister's chocolate lab. Just remember it takes time -I know you know that. I think what you are doing is really neat-takes lots of courage, I think it is really great that you are letting yourself be this brave and going after what you want to do and working to conquer this depression and to not let it get the best of you for long. I think it is really neat-great that you want to help others. You have always been a great friend to me and I am sure to many others whose lives you have touched and made more special just having you in their world as their friend.

Wow so they say that peanut butter and bananna sandwiches are supposed to help with depression huh. I wonder why that is. I guess I have never heard that one lol.

I mean I have heard that bananas do help with the depression I heard. It is also a great source of potassium. Hey good luck with that. I say keep eating the sandwiches-hopefully over time-it will help with the depression. Do you like the sandwiches, are they tasty-I heard those can be good.

Hey just curious you said sometime soon this next coming month you would receive your energy drink-just curious is that going to be soon? It does seem like you are starting to feel a little bit better-really nice seeing you smile and hearing you laugh again. I have really missed that. Keep up the great work on your shows. Look forward to the next one.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back