• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

dirty little navel F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
After a shoot, I went to the bar with a few of the guys who came and Tasha decides that she wants to film herself. She convinces Carmen and Brooke to tickle each other's navel. We all know that Carmen hates to be tickled more than anyone, well Brooke knows this too and totally takes advantage! She tells Carmen that she is going to stick her tongue deep in her navel, but her belly button is so dirty that she has to clean it! Carmen hates having her navel touched, and now you can add cleaning! Brooke finishes up with the q-tip and savagely attacks Carmen! The girls didn't do the restraints 100% at first, and Carmen escapes after wildly fighting to get out. Brooke straps her back in and gives it to her even worse, Carmen begs and pleads but Brooke is having too much fun. But Carmen is going to get her back, the end of the video is 5 mins of Carmen getting some payback on Brooke's tummy and navel. Video is 13 minutes long!!! Bonus FREE Carmen's revenge on Brooke!

You will find this video in today's updates on my website: tickleabuse.com

You will also be able to purchase it individually on my paypal pay-per-video store, you don't need a paypal account to purchase: tickleabuse shop

you can also find it on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

nice clips, Brooke has one nice ticklish belly and navel, would love to get my hands on them, hehehhehe.:2poke:

God, the screaming.

Love love LOVE Brooke, though. Seriously yum. Beautiful laugh.

hate to be a whiner...

Tickleabuse has been doing great stuff lately and I don't like to complain about a mostly satisfying product. Still, here's the irritating thing. You claimed a few weeks back that you wouldn't be selling new clips on clips4sale anymore and that clips would be available exclusively on the members' site. That, we now see, was BS. Even more importantly, your members are getting access to new clips only AFTER they've been added to the clips4sale store. And you keep announcing at ticklingforum that the new stuff will be available "today" on the website, then not getting around to uploading them until days later (even though they're put right away on clips4sale). Why do your members rate second and what's with all the misinformation about the uploading schedule? If it had happened just once, I'd say you meant to put it on both sites at the same time and ran out of time. But it's a pattern. Again, not very serious - we know it's end up on the members' site eventually. But why are your steady customers/members last in line?

Tickleabuse has been doing great stuff lately and I don't like to complain about a mostly satisfying product. Still, here's the irritating thing. You claimed a few weeks back that you wouldn't be selling new clips on clips4sale anymore and that clips would be available exclusively on the members' site. That, we now see, was BS. Even more importantly, your members are getting access to new clips only AFTER they've been added to the clips4sale store. And you keep announcing at ticklingforum that the new stuff will be available "today" on the website, then not getting around to uploading them until days later (even though they're put right away on clips4sale). Why do your members rate second and what's with all the misinformation about the uploading schedule? If it had happened just once, I'd say you meant to put it on both sites at the same time and ran out of time. But it's a pattern. Again, not very serious - we know it's end up on the members' site eventually. But why are your steady customers/members last in line?

Ok, I couldn't sleep after reading this, so I did some investigating on my site. You are complaining that my c4s store got updated 4 hrs before my site, it wasnt supposed to happen, but Jesus Christ, cut me some slack.

My original site was a c4s store, I have customers still from back then. When I made the annoucement that some or even all of my new content will only be available on my website, I received a ton of emails from long time customers who prefer to buy from c4s and they felt alienated and betrayed. I had to do the right thing and give them an opportunity to buy my content, even though it is way cheaper to join the site. SO, I will not alienate hundreds of people because you want the site's content to be exclusive to members. Jeeze, 36 new videos this month doesnt make you feel special enough? I think I am doing more than what members ever expected and I am continuing to create new ways to make my members feel truly appreciated.

Here is my other problem with you. IT PISSES ME OFF when someone complains about something petty like 4hrs in a public forum. You could have pm'd me here, I have my damn email and even my phone number posted on my site! Hell, there are members from time to time who notice that a certain video isnt on the site that is on c4s, or that a download link isnt working, or simply that a video is missing, lol. You know what I do? I fix it and thank them for alerting me. I'll even send the member the video via aim asap so they dont have to wait. I do whatever I can to make as many people as possible happy. Those I cant make happy I reimburse with a personal video or extra time on a membership. I don't think you will find anyone who will tell you I have lousy customer service, I check my email and voicemail all damn day because it would kill me to find out that someone had to wait too long for my response to resolve an issue with the site.

The bottom line? If you want to bitch, pm, email or call me, dont post something ridiculous like this, please. My customers are first in line, but if for some reason an update is an hour or fuck 4 hrs late again, don't try to publicly discredit me, its just stupid.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back