• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discord Usernames

Mine is “tickletorture.”

Note the period at the end of the name. I didn’t mean to set it up that way but it was added by mistake. Send me a message and let’s chat!

M lee here (into f/m), I'm jd_tk. (period if part of the name) Hope to chat to some of you!

Hello! I go by “Trevious1995” on Discord and I’m a 28 Male Ler! I would love to find female Lees to chat with!! I might be talk to fellow guys … maybe

Hey there!
Im m28, switch (leaning lee) looking for a female switch for chatting, sharing experiences and roleplaying on discord 🙂
My preferred area of tickling is the upperbody and i like lers who are soft with their words but dig in with their fingers. I speak and write in english or german.
Scenarios reach from classic scenes and medieval up to sci fi or magic. Detailed writing is a plus.

Add me on Discord (ocypusolens) and lets find out, if we match.

I go by cosquil_76. Just got into the discord game so feel free to send messages.

Does the TMF have a discord server?

My username is phrankie82 on discord...I'm a m/m ler up for chats and RP

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back