• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discussion about thread spam (split from 'TT Member Doodles by Senshi - Sign Up Today!')

I knew you didn't mean any disrespect. Its just your nature to be like that. You're that apologetic type that apologizes for something thats not even her fault. You seem to be the type that wants to make everyone happy. And while thats a wonderful sentiment to have, its going to get you into needless situations sometimes.

Aye. Spamming ain't good. (I know, obvious and blatent, but sometimes these things need to be said! 😛)

But I feel that I must apologise about any spamming I do. I may not have done so in the actual thread in discussion here (Infact I've only said about two things in that thread and both of which were complimenting Senshi's work), but I have done my fair share of spamming or going off-topicness. I, too, find it easy to do that. I completely and utterly apologise anything that I have written in previous threads that was off-topic, completely useless and deemed annoying to the thread starter. Chances are that the post was unnecessary and pointless, and for that I am sorry.

And as for Vlad's point, I agree. A lot of us need to lower or stop the amount of spamming we do, including myself. I've made it one of my aims.

On a side note, Vlad, I think you should lighten up a lil bit.

Now I mean that out of NO disrespect, none what so ever, and I know how strongly you feel about this thread but anger isn't really what is needed here.
I was reading some of the posts above and, for the majority, I completely agree with what has been said, several of which are your points Vlad. But the tone in some of the posts above, including your Vlad is (in my opinion) unnecessary.
At one point LK was trying to lighten up this thread, keeping everything calm and peaceful so that we can think straight and express our opinions properly. But after that you sorta brought the tone back down to a depressing level.
I'm like LK. I apologise for things that aren't really my fault and I just want people to be happy. But I truly believe that, in order to make any progress, we need to lighten up a little bit and, instead of stating what's wrong with what everyones doing, we suggest ways in which people can improve and encouraging them to do so. (which is what you have been doing Vlad).

So everyone, especially Vlad (sorry dude), should lighten up a bit. 🙂

I mean no offense at all to you Vlad by what I've said above, and I apologise if you found any of it offensive or think I wrote that in order to be offensive, but I honestly and sincerely didn't. I just hate depressing threads and thing we could develop a lot better in a happy environment. 🙂

Maybe I shouldn't have written this post after all...

Well, anyway, that's my opinion. 😛

This topic has been dead and inactive since it was pruned and moved, and I haven't given it a second thought (as I'm sure others have not either). I gather, from those in question, that they're rectifying the situations and are taking measure to help avoid these situations in the future.

Some accountability is all I ever asked for, along with the advice I have given in the past and present. So long as that is met and achieved, in some tangible way we can all see (ie- less spam where no spam is needed, necessary, or in threads where it is not designed for) then we're all where we need to be.

As for your apologizing (you did so 5 times), you don't owe anything to me. Rather, consider it that you all owe something to this site, in the form of a collective responsibility. For it to work everyone needs to put effort into this. My legitimate frustration and the verbal use of it with this ongoing situation is a product of collective responsibility not being attempted in a good enough effort that it makes a difference or has in the past.

Sometimes you have to be harsh like that to get things done even if you don't personally mean any offense at all. Does it make people uncomfortable? Yes (and it does so because it breaks them out of their cycle, which is uncomfortable because they're used to having it their way). Nobody likes to be repremanded, especially more than once for the same thing (another reason continual notice is reluctantly necessary until results show). But it does open their eyes a bit more and people start to see how, outside of themselves and their social groups their spamming is a factor toward other things.

Collective responsibility.

This is all a very simple matter, but it is complicated and prolonged by the inability and lack of desire of the indivdual. Only when individuals decide to make a difference together does anything begin to happen.

What I have done is cause and effect. I've set your wheel in motion once again, and now the rest is up to you all. Some of you have said you have plans to control the spam better, and you needn't say anything about them. This is about showing a result, not talking about it.

Your unspoken efforts are all something we'll be able to see and appriciate.

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back