• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you like your ticklee tied up or not?

Do you like your ticklee tied up or not?

• Absolutely Yes!

Votes: 833 74.5%
  • No, I like them free

Votes: 54 4.8%
  • Depends on the lee

Votes: 161 14.4%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 70 6.3%

• Total voters

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
I personally do for those woman who cannot seem to stay still... 😛

to me, bondage is an absolute must; I want to have both hands free to do the tickling and it makes her totally dependant on my mercy 😎 :weird:

alright

I personally prefer a tiklee to be in stocks and toe tied because then there is no way to to move or get temporarelly out of reach

I prefer my victim to be tied as frimly as possible so movement is almost impossible. I usually handcuff and then tie the victim's arms in a spread eagle position. Then I tie the midsection tightly and restrain the ankles with about three inches of play for "wiggle" reaction and flexability. That's it.

Most victim's never move and are forced to endure while their feet wiggle and flex wildly. The laughter and screaming, at times, has been ear-shattering.

Once side pleasure to all of this...several women I have tickled in this restrained manner have peed their pants as I tickled their tightly bound feet. I found that a satisfying reaction.

Bondage is a must, as well as total nudity, a blindfold and being spread eagle!!

I prefer to use force of personality rather than physical bondage. If I order my partner to hold still, I expect him to do it, just to make his Mistress happy.

On the other hand, I do take a wicked pleasure in a multi-girl hold-down, in which we all pin our 'lee's arms and legs to the ground with our knees, and then are free to tickle with four or five pair of hands 🙂

Mechanical bondage is, however, an absolute turn off for me, except in cyber-tickling or in fiction. (Sorry 🙁 )

Love and laughter,

I agree

I agree Valerie. I think it's more aggrevatingly excruciating if the ler is actually stronger than me or gets me in a vulnerable position and holds me there. I'm a wild, strong girl and it just adds to the out of control experience if they're able to catch me off guard like that (wanta give it a shot? ha).

Leegrrrl

Oh, Leegrrrl -- how I wish I lived within travel distance!!! I would LOVE to try my hand with you, as it were 😉 (I am on Yahoo IM from about 1 am to 4 am EDT most days, if you're up that late.)

I am only 5'3" and 105 lb., but strong, agile, fast, and sneaky. I also love to tickle, tickle, tickle!

I get so excited as I feel a 'lee struggling under me, squirming around and trying to break free as I sit on her and hold her down. It greatly adds to my feeling of domination 🙂

Love and laughter,

I agree with you totally, deac95661. It all depends on the 'lee. If they're too strong for you to tickle easily then you might need to bring out the ropes.

Definatly Tied! Don't want her to get away or protect her tickle spots! Want to be able to use both hands too to tickle her with!
While tickle fights are fun too sometimes, I definatly want my little ticklee to be nice and tied up!

TTD😉

Totally depends on te lee, and what she want's. If it's strict, tight bondage, free, or anything in between, it's all up to her. Whatever turns her on, because all of turns me on! 😀

Generally speaking, I prefer a bound victim. I can use both hands and not get whopped upside the head by my thrashing lee. I give lots of rest breaks, and I've never had a victim use a safe word.

That said, I do enjoy tickling a lee who likes the challenge of keeping still while I tickle her unbound feet. 😀

Tied or Untied???

I adore to be tied or restrained in some way. It is not only pleasurable for me, but also VERY necessary....lol

I am balistically ticklish in my armpits and can orgasm if i am mercilessly tickled there and if my arches are entered........

I hope this answered your question.

Hugs
Susie

Tied down is always best... but sometimes, holding a ticklee down while tickling them can have its advantages -- especially if it's with someone you are intimate with. That closeness can really heighten the tickler's experience as much as the ticklish victim's!

I've tickled with and without and prefer to do it with. If the lee really didn't want it, then I'd respect her wishes of course.

Having an immobilised lee really adds to the atmosphere of her total helplessness. Add to that that my tickling is bad enough to drive a freed person insane, and you got a pretty serious atmosphere on your hands. 😉

violeta69

No mobility makes the tecklee more unguarded... the way i can do WHATEVER I COULD IMAGINE to him or her....
Other interesting way is covering the tecklee eyes so he/she can not see when, where and how I'm gonna attack... 😉

OMG! Definitely! Merciless as I am......my victims absolutely have to be tied down. Wouldn't have it any other way.

As the ticklee......I am so ticklish I need to be tied down or I would hurt someone including myself.
Plus the tickle experience is way better when you are restrained and cannot stop the tickling in any way!

M1

Mostly I prefer to have her-(I´m straight,you know)-strapped
down to a soft-surfaced bench, or a x-cross, and with some sort
of toe-claim device to immobilize her feet completely.
And not to forget: She has to be NAKED, of course..... :happy:

i like the tickee's sensations to manifest in other ways --- like toes fanning or curling --- other than pulling away. And i don't want to exert the effort in holding them back so...yea, bondage is a must. Also the idea of the ticklee enduring the sensation in a helpless way blows my mind away!

Not only does it depend on the lee, but it also depends on the situation!

Say you arn't planning on doing any furious tickling, maybe just some playful tickling? Why would you want to tie up your lee for that? Of course, if you want to do some actual torture...or maybe you're planning on it going a little farther? That would probably need some ties.

Of course, it depends on the lee as well.

If the lee is EXTREMELY ticklish, and bucks around like crazy, as I have witnessed first hand from a few lees, they will probably need to be tied down whether or not you are planning on doing playful tickling or torture. Some lees, on the other hand, can take both without needing to be tied down (these lees usually love it so much they don't even move as you tickle them. That, my friends, is when you know you've found a good lee).

gilmourwaters said:
strict immoble speadeagle bondage with blindfold

From that response, I take it tickling is purely sexual to you 😉

Definately. Tied to the bed, stretched out with her belly exposed and taut. I'll tickle her sexy belly button for hours.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back