• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you like your ticklee tied up or not?

Do you like your ticklee tied up or not?

• Absolutely Yes!

Votes: 833 74.5%
  • No, I like them free

Votes: 54 4.8%
  • Depends on the lee

Votes: 161 14.4%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 70 6.3%

• Total voters
buttoneer said:
Definately. Tied to the bed, stretched out with her belly exposed and taut. I'll tickle her sexy belly button for hours.

Well that would make sense. Belly button ticklers usually have it better if their lee is completely immobile.

While I would say it depends on the ticklee,me being the Ler it helps me out greatly as as I am under 5'0 tall and if the Lee is restrained,then I can focus on tickling the lee without fear of me being hurt..Also,having the lee restrained gives me the opportunity to straddle the ticklee if appropriate 😉

when I get tickled, i've never been tied down, but pinned down by A group, now thats where its at.

I always try first to make women let me tickle them. But sometimes they don't leave me any choice...

For me it depends on the lee......if i sense she's in anyway uncomfy with it then my enjoyment is greatly diminished

I love to be tied down! It's one of the things i really enjoy about a tickling experiance, makes me feel more submissive,and also helps the tickling 😛

Tied Up or DOWN...LOL Tickleee

Hi, I am Susie, and a Ticklee.

In truth unless I am tied down the tickling does NOT have the same sexual appeal for me. The build up, the tying and the exposure and vulnerability of my body all make for the whole scenario to be extremely sexual and arousing for me.
I am more aroused when I am helpless...and especially so when there are a number of Ticklers involved with my demise!!!!
I hope this information is of some interest to you Ticklers out there????
Hugs
Susie :weird:

They must tied up!

It's more fun for me to tickle a helpless girl/women and see her reaction and she try to escape, always!

I've never really openly admitted to my tickling interest to my g/f seriously enough to convince her to allow me to tie her down... :S Still, from all the media, I know I prefer tied up ticklees!

HI! 😀 I am new at this foum stuff, but, i do enjoy being tied up, it makes things more exciting and more pleasurable, i am really ticklish and i move around alot so it does help the tickler alot

😀

Hi Big Jim,
does the BIG refer to your Tickle Torturing Hands and Fingers or????
I'd love to Cyber with you....I'd love to hear your adventures and nor dark Tickle Fantasies!!!
Are you married? If yes do you Tie up your wife and Tickle Her Too????/ mmmmmmmm lucky wife....!!!!
Hugs
Susie

Very ticklish guy

As a ticklee, I consider it a must to have me tied or restrained in some fashion. I am quite the thrasher and besides, I'd rather have the Ler concentrate on tickling me into oblivion that worrying about me moving all around and interferring. But that's just my opinion. 😀

As the ler, I can go either way-restrained or not, I'll get mine! It's the lee's choice and it's my job to make sure they're very happy.

As the lee, we're gonna' have to wrestle or something-I will not do restraints. My need for some control allows me to submit to tickling under certain circumstances. I lose all control if I let someone else restrain me. The idea that someone could do whatever they wanted to me and I could do nothing to make it stop basically frightens the hell out of me. Besides, if the ler's not too rough, I'm not a big fighter anyway.

Depends on the lee, sometimes them being free is more fun and playful, sometimes this is just not possible howeer for your own safety.

I hate to admit it but I can't keep her still unless she's tied up, my gf is quite the little wiggler.

Haven't had a chance to find out 'hands-on' yet... my g/f is working in Africa and I am stuck in Canada working... but we will be moving in together again next year, so hopefully I can find out!

But I do know from all my personal tastes from online material that I prefer the 'lee to be tied. Something about being in control/'lee being helpless...or something like that.

I can lay still if I want to, but being tied up or restrained it makes it so much more fun...Something so naughty about it!
XOXO

Well, Leegrrrl and MistressValerie's arguments are convincing and I will think of it... Though, I must confess strict bondage positions remain very very exciting to me at the moment.

I'd rather not tie them up, unless they specifically want to be tied up. I hope that makes some sense

It depends on the lee's reactions and how much is he/she ticklish.

Last edited:
like most i would say it would depend on the lee but in most cases absolutely....especially if ya wanna achive those silent laughter results }🙂

The number of "absolutely yes" answers is 420. LOL!

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back