• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you like your ticklee tied up or not?

Do you like your ticklee tied up or not?

• Absolutely Yes!

Votes: 833 74.5%
  • No, I like them free

Votes: 54 4.8%
  • Depends on the lee

Votes: 161 14.4%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 70 6.3%

• Total voters
Well, the fact she cannot get away does it for me. It makes her weaker and more helpless and that's the aspect of tickling I find erotic. This shows an intimate side of your significant other she's not likely to show anyone else. Nothing is more erotic than sweet suffering (even though it has to be within the boundaries of trust and consent of course; most important of all).

Still, MistressValerie's statement makes a lot of sense to me, I think you can get you victims in their most vulnerable self when you tie them down. Of course that in combination of psychological force, I dunno however, because without bondage it's not hard for us men to overpower an avarage woman anyway.
This makes me still vote for bondage though, it at least contains their struggle for freedom and leaves you as the 'ler free to pick your target. It also requires more trust from her etc...

Heck, as long as you have enough variety in your tickling and sex life, tickling is good in all it's facets.

Last edited:
I'll have to agree with the masses yet again... I love it when I am able to tie my wife to the bed and play with her for an hour or so. And she seldom seems to mind, either! 😉

And yes, her being unable to get away does it for me as well. And using a blindfold is also one of our favorite 'tools'... she likes being unable to see where my next touch will land.

I prefer to use force of personality rather than physical bondage. If I order my partner to hold still, I expect him to do it, just to make his Mistress happy.

On the other hand, I do take a wicked pleasure in a multi-girl hold-down, in which we all pin our 'lee's arms and legs to the ground with our knees, and then are free to tickle with four or five pair of hands 🙂

Mechanical bondage is, however, an absolute turn off for me, except in cyber-tickling or in fiction. (Sorry 🙁 )

Love and laughter,

How in the world can they just stay still because you said so. I am sorry girl but if someone is tickling me there is no way I could be still.

I think both can be fun. For me, it all depends on the 'lee. Sometimes, I prefer to have the 'lee completely helpless at my fingers. Other times, I just like watching them squirm around trying to get away. 🙂

I actually have a preference to being tied spread eagle and even gagged (sometimes) when my mistress tickle tortures me. Granted I do live with her as her slave so I don't have much of an option. ^_~

Bondage is a secondary fetish for me, so absolutely. ^___^

Tied Up!

I think the torture is better if they can not get away. :tounge:

For me it depends upon the ticklee, or rather, if she wants to be tied up for tickling and how much she wants to be tickled

When tickled, I become much stronger than I usually am, and kick around like a mule unintentionally... So tickling me without tying me up first might be considered hazardous ;-)
I haven't been tied up often , but I think that's half the fun. Increases the feeling of being completely helpless and the "perceived ticklishness"...

since i would like to be restarined i think that its only fair
(stocked foot tickling with tied toes for zero mobility in case you were wondering)

It's a control thing for me, love to see a woman wiggle with delight and love to hear laughter coming from a woman being tickled.

I actually have a preference to being tied spread eagle and even gagged (sometimes) when my mistress tickle tortures me. Granted I do live with her as her slave so I don't have much of an option. ^_~

o o o o o too purrfect for words...my fantasy also...you are soo lucky...sighs...and a tickle slave..wowow..

My preference is really immobilized. I like being able to not have to reach for them, fight them, or anything. it reduces the bruises they get froma twist that comes crashing back into my thumb, and I don't get kicked in the yap.

Oh, to have a completely immobilized so-ticklish-I-can't-it girl.......all stretched out, hands over head...mmmmm....that's fun.

CJ

Tied and unable to escape sounds about right for me. Bless the man who invented rope.

I love to have my tickle victim completely helpless and immobile so that I can concentrate on the tickling.

Rope?

God bless the man who invented industrial strength Velcro.

And plywood.

CJ

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back