• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you think this should be allowed here?

Do you think this should be allowed here?

• No

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

P[a]pi

2nd Level Orange Feather
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=38180

Check out the link. You can read our discussion/debate if you like.

***UPDATE*** The maker of the thread deleted it.

Simple question.

Do you think TT members should be allowed to surf myspace, photo bucket, facebook, etc. for pics of random people (usually chicks) and post pictures of them here at TT?

After you vote you can explain your answer if you want.

I just want to know what TT members think about this. Because obviously as of right now it is allowed.

Last edited:
Onto more serious grounds, I think it perfectly fine until information regarding who they are is posted. To me, it's roughly the same as candid shots. In those, the chick (for clarification's sake) is unaware that she is being photographed. In these, the only difference is that she knows it's being photographed, she just doesn't know who's going to have their hands on it. Ultimately, the question of material on the internet is brought up. If it's in a public place where anyone is free to look and take, what holds people back? The fact that we were not the original intended audience? To me, that doesn't even matter; it's material in a public place. The only time this doesn't apply is when the picture isn't readily available to everyone, as in it was listed as friends-only or something like that.

However, when it all comes down to it, if a person is claiming to be a person in the photos and rather unhappy with the development, I think the respectful way is to obviously take down the offending work. While it's kinda hard to actually prove that it was that person, best to give the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Canadian Ninja about editting your post. I'm keeping a close eye on this thread because I think it may attract a bit of unwanted tension, so I removed your reference to the deleted post. (Side note: try not to insult other users, Canadian Ninja, even if they were insulting others. >.<)

As for the situation at hand, I'm 50/50 on the situation. I can see why you think this is morally wrong, and I respect that, but we haven't really had any complaints so far from inside or outside of TT (or to what my knowledge can gather, that is).

I guess my thing is that they are pics of most likely "vanilla" people. They have know idea about this forum or bondage/tickling/feet fetishes.

If they knew their picture was here then they would want it removed. Just because they don't know it's here that doesn't make it okay to me.

And even though I think that by itself is wrong, there is more to it than that. Because the person's first name is being posted and the thread asked TT members, "what would you do to them?"

They were just pictures of girls standing around at parties or at a beaches. Most of the girls were wearing sandals or barefoot, but some of them had their feet competely covered.

Either way, if you are a vanilla person and you find out that somebody took a pic of you from your myspace page and posted it on a tickling fetish forum, where bondage and feet fetishes are usually added to the tickling fetish, and then the person who posts your picture asks, "what would you do to them?" That would upset any vanilla person.

There is plenty of content here from members and companies. I feel like it is almost greedy. Like all the content offered up by tickling people isn't enough. We have to post pics of "Sara" hanging out with her friends and talk about what we would do to her. I don't think that is necessary.

Last edited:
True, and I can understand completely why you think this. There is something that doesn't seem right about doing this.
At the moment I am powerless to stop it. It's breaking no rules, no ones complained and if I started to delete all candid stuff, I will be bombarded with complaints.
I'm certain MissyVal has explained her views on this as well, and what she said is also how I feel.

That's really all I can think of saying at the moment... 😛

I voted yes, but with the following caveat: no links to the Photobucket albums or Myspace pages should be provided. The pictures should be posted as attachments to TT without any identifying information that could allow lurkers around here to harrass those people.

It's true we're not wanting for foot or tickle material here, but I'm one of those people who finds mainstream pictures and candids uniquely attractive. They aren't posed and they feature everyday girls who don't look like they haven't eaten in the last decade. If they were banned, I'd be leading the outcry. Fortunately, I don't think that'll be necessary as long as people are smart about it.

lol i think its weird that people are some what okay with that. Its almost perverted in my opinion becuase just the thought of how it happens. Like its funny to me for some reason that someone is just lerking around on random girls myspace, yahoo, and photobucket profiles looking at chicks and then saving all of their pictures to their computer and then posting them on here with their names asking other strangers what would they do them lol thats like creepy as hell.

I mean i know that guys are looking at chicks profiles all the time but to take it as far as saving thier pictures and like uploading it to a fetish forum asking poeple what would they do to them is just on a whole different level.

ahh it's just disgusting to me when i think about it but oh well because its very funny at the same time lol.

sorry if i offended anyone i really am not trying to do that.

It's true we're not wanting for foot or tickle material here, but I'm one of those people who finds mainstream pictures and candids uniquely attractive. They aren't posed and they feature everyday girls who don't look like they haven't eaten in the last decade. If they were banned, I'd be leading the outcry. Fortunately, I don't think that'll be necessary as long as people are smart about it.

i can some what understand what you mean, you know. But like the guy that started these threads of all these chicks i mean taking it to that extream is just way out of order lol. Like come on dude..its like close to one hundred different chicks pictures that he has that aren't even chicks that are aware of this forum or even the fetish its self for that matter, you have to admit that thats just a little disturbing..just a tiny bit

They put their pictures in a place that is accessible to the public without any gatekeeping whatsoever... I think that might say something about how much these people really care.

It would be no different from someone taking a folder full of Polaroids of themselves and tacking it up on the corkboard at work. If you don't want people to look at the photos and take them, then don't put them there.

It's a little bit... oh, I don't know, absurd to post your photo to a public website that you know can be looked at by any person with a web browser, then you turn right around and say "OMG OMG NO NO NO DNT LOOK AT MAI PICKZS OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!1"

Yeah. That's what we call short-sighted. If they put their photos in a place that can be accessed publicly, then they'd best be ready to accept that people will look at them and do whatever they please.

Budweiserbob! - I understand why it is allowed. I'm just talking about why I think it's wrong. I'm not really expecting to change the rule or anything. Just kind of debating the issue.

the_jimmy_james - I see a difference between people looking at publicly displayed pics and people taking those pics that are posted on a vanilla website and putting them on a fetish website.

If pics of chicks from myspace were posted on a website dedicated to penetrating females with huge dildos the females in the pics would be very mad. That is wrong.

Just because everyone here is okay with tickling, bondage and feet fetishes that doesn't mean everybody who has pics of themselves on myspace, photobucket, facebook, etc. is okay with it. And that certainly doesn't mean they want their pics here.

The fact that it can be done without the chick in the pic knowing doesn't make it okay.

If it's the the myspace girl's fault that her pics are here then it is every girl's fault when they get raped because they put themself in the situation. If they didn't go to the party or mess with the guy then it wouldn't have happened to them.

I disagree with the "blame the victim" idea. And yes, if a girl's picture is taken from one of her vanilla sites and posted here, then I think of her as a victim of wrong doing.

Last edited:
If it's the the myspace girl's fault that her pics are here then it is every girl's fault when they get raped because they put themself in the situation. If they didn't go to the party or mess with the guy then it wouldn't have happened to them.

Nice extreme comparison. It's completely inaccurate to the word and spirit of my argument, but nice nonetheless.

I do think that posting pictures on the bulletin board at work is a more accurate comparison.

You seem to miss the point that context doesn't matter. All that matters is the reality of the situation. They put the pictures in a public place for all to see, to do with as they please. As I said, there's no gatekeeping. You can just follow a link and go look at the photo.

Also, by saying it's "wrong" to look at this image and talk about what you'd do... why is that worse than guys who look at a girl walk by and then talk about the immoral things they'd do with her?

Sorry... if you share your photo with the public, then it's shared with the public. You might not like what certain segments of the population do with it, but too bad. That's the price you pay for putting your photo up at a chat site.

I voted yes, but with the following caveat: no links to the Photobucket albums or Myspace pages should be provided. The pictures should be posted as attachments to TT without any identifying information that could allow lurkers around here to harrass those people.
That sounds sensible to me. OCMB (a non-tk fetish site) disallows linking to Myspace and similar profiles for the same reason. Amateur or candid models should also be identified only by pseudonyms, and any real-life information such as license plates or street signs should be blurred out of photos before they are reposted.

When people of legal age place their own amateur photos on public sharing sites, without any access controls or copyright notice, we can reasonably assume that they have at least implicitly consented to non-commercial copying and resharing of their photos, since it is common knowledge that such resharing occurs. Presently, there is nothing in the law or the TT rules that would prohibit such usage, which is why we have not disallowed it. For now, all we ask is that our members act reasonably and avoid posting obviously private photos or details, or pictures of underage models.

Do you think TT members should be allowed to surf myspace, photo bucket, facebook, etc. for pics of random people (usually chicks) and post pictures of them here at TT? After you vote you can explain your answer if you want

hello

People from everywhere can browse everything they want.
Even TT members ! Now about the fact of posting pictures of
people on a forum, especially a fetish oriented one is not fair for me.

I explain now : if the person picture is someone you know, and she/he
is ok that the pix can be posted here, or elswhere, it's all right.

Otherwise, i don't think that someone would be pleased to see a pic of her/him
posted without their consentment, i mean have some respect for privacy damn it !

Do people who voted yes would like to see their pix posted here without being warned ?
i don't think so, personnaly i would not !

If I posted an image on the Internet, then I really wouldn't give a damn because I intended people to see it in the first place.

That's the issue here. Everybody is taking this overly sentimental and quite cheesy view of the core thing. The Internet is a public forum. Unless specifically stated, anything placed upon it becomes public domain.

That's how it works. Unless you explicitly state ownership and control, you lose it. There is no moral question. They obviously intend for anybody to see said image at any time and do whatever they please with it.

Last edited:
The vanilla people don't know that somebody is going to take their picture on their myspace and post it on TT and then a bunch of people are going to talk about how they would tie her up and tickle her because she is a vanilla person. She doesn't know that is a possibility. They just want to share their pictures with other vanilla people.

Saying she should know all possible consequences of putting her picture on the internet doesn't make since if she can't know all the consequences.

Do you think that myspace, photobucket and facebook should put up a disclaimer saying that if you post your pictures here people with weird fetishes will download your pictures and post them on weird fetish sites?

They would consider our fetishes weird.

But, honestly the heart of this is guys just need to be able to control their fetishes. If you are looking around on myspace, photobucket and facebook for pictures of girls and then downloading them and posting them here and asking people what they would do to them. And you are saying what you would do to them, then you don't have control of your fetishes.

When you start dragging vanilla people into your fetishes, especially when there is plenty of material made by consenting people who are into it, then you need to learn to control your fetishes.

Vanilla people don't want to be dragged into this crap. And if they find out that they are, then that could cause a big problem for TT.

Last edited:
no offense but i think your assuming a lot about the people in the pictures......theres really no way for you to know if they would mind their photo being on here or not, unless you ask them and they give you an answer. You could be right and they will think its horrible, but you could also be wrong and they really don't care. I don't really mind that these photos are being posted so im voting yes.

This is also the very reason i do not post pics of myself on the internet, I know that anyone that has a computer and an internet connection can access that pic and take and do what they so choose to it. I think knowing that and still posting the picture on the internet basicly gives everyone on the web consent to do whatever they want to the pic and put it where they so choose. Unless of course you posting it on some kind of private website, then different rules of consent apply.

If you don't know if they would be okay with it or not, then you shouldn't do it. You shouldn't guess or hope that they are okay with it, or say that since they don't know it's okay.

If they wanted their picture here they would post it here. People with tickling fetishes are the minority not the majority, so it's much more likely that they wouldn't be okay with it.

Just because a girl puts her picture on myspace that doesn't mean she wants her picture every where on the internet. And just because that can happen that doesn't make it right. We obviously have the power to make sure her picture isn't here. We can't control every other fetish site/forum, but we can control this one.

It's okay for us to go beyond the law and be nice and respectful to people. It would be nice and respectful if we didn't allow girls' myspace/photobucket/facebook pictures here. We wouldn't be enfrocing a law, we would be nice and respectful.

Just because something is legal that doesn't make right or nice. I mean it's not against the law to spam or troll or flame here. We decided that it's morally wrong to do that, so we don't allow it.

Not allowing these pictures would be the same thing. It would be courteous. And just because other websites aren't courteous that doesn't mean we shouldn't be.

If a butt fetish site is fine with having vanilla people's pics on their site then we can't help that. But we can control what goes on here.

Last edited:
So what I'm gathering from the ones who think it's wrong is that if you came across a great pic on Myspace, you wouldn't grab it and go diddle yourelf to it? I doubt it. How is it any more respectful to go whack off to a stranger's feet if you get it directly from Myspace versus finding it here?

That's like saying you can take your neighbor's mail at the post office but not out of their mailbox at the end of their driveway. I'm betting that anywhere someone sees the pics, they take them and do the same things with them that happen when they find them here. TT and forums like it just cut the corners off the search and make it quicker and more convenient to get, but the end result is the same. I personally don't care one way or the other - if someone posts online, they take their chances. I'm just trying to follow the logic in this debate.

I can almost see a difference in what Bondo does in that he's sometimes sneaking a pic he takes unbeknownst to the subject, but when someone simply moves a pic that was uploaded by the subject themselves from here to there, I don't see how that's offensive. The analogy earlier was good - it's like a bulletin board. If you put something up, people look.

By the way, I have no issue with what Bondo does, either. And I should end by saying that while we all have varying levels of concern over this, it just shows that Papi is a respectful guy and I applaud his promotion of decency. We could use more like him.

I've sat back and watched this thread the last couple days and have cooled off and am ready to comment. For anyone who doesn't already know, I am the person in question who basically sparked this conversation. I have some things I'd like to say. First of all I'd like to apoligize to Papi for what I said to him. I was very frustrated at the time but that is no excuse for name calling so I'm sorry. I deleted my thread for two reasons. The first being that it was already littered with an argument Papi and I were having, and thats not what I wanted it to be. Also I was angry that Papi posted this thread for people on this forum to basically judge me. I don't judge anyone on this forum or outside of this forum for that matter therefore I don't think I should be subjected to judgment myself. Also I have been misquoted. I never wrote "what would you do to them?". My actual post said, "who would you tickle, and how would you do it?". I know you may think thats the same thing but to me "what would you do to them?" could mean anything, and to me sounds worse. I'd also like to say I don't go searching the internet for girls I don't know to take pics from (not that theres anything wrong with that). Most of these girls i've actually met or interacted with at some point in my life, and they are girls I fantisize about tickling. Everyone has fantasys, I was just sharing mine with the other TT members. I totally understand the point that Papi is making about morals. His are strong and I respect that. That doesn't mean everyone has to share you're views and opinions though. And so far (although only a few people have voted) it looks like most people here don't. Basically my point is this. If you don't like the taste of something, you don't eat it. If you don't like pics of girls taken from the internet, don't look at them. We can all co-exist here just fine if we all mind our business.

so for all the people who don't find it wrong to take other peoples picture and post them on fetish site ,then its okay for me to asume that you would be okay with someone taking your pictures(that is if you even have pictures of yourself online) from off your myspace and posting it to like a ..gay fetish site or ..ball kicking site or some other weird feitish right?

all that im saying is if the shoe was on the other foot im sure you wouldn't think the same way..but then again half of you guys probably don't have your pictures on the internet for that very same reason. And if that is true (im not saying that it is) then you know that taking other peoples pictures is wrong.

but obviously eveybody has their thing and their own opinions so, lets just leave it at that

so uh...how bout them Cowboys eh,?:redface:

nerrad - I don't use myspace to jack off and I didn't know that other people did. Myspace isn't a porno or fetish website.

someoneelse - I admit that the poll is disappointing to me, but only 13 people voted. I think a lot of females would agree with me, especially the ones whose pictures are being posted here. But, TT is majority males, who don't care. If you make another thread like that I won't reply in it. So, I'm not gonna chase you around and bug you haha. Also, I never mentioned your name in this thread. I did post a link to your thread, but you were posting pictures of chicks who didn't know their pictures were being posted here, so if you don't want to be judged, those chicks probably don't want their pictures judged here either. If they did, they would post them here. Also, if you know the chicks I don't think that matters at all. Them fully knowing what you are doing is what matters, but for them to fully know that, you would have to tell them about your fetish.

alf - Vanilla people to us are people without tickling fetishes.

Last edited:
One way I look at it, is if you post something online, you want people to look at it, but I also know that it's creepy and weird to just take stuff from peoples MySpace, non-fetish stuff, and try to get off from it.

I voted No.

Myspace isn't a porno or fetish website.

I think everyone knows that.

So if someone had a closeup barefoot shot of a hot 19 year old on myspace, they'd disregard it and say, "Wait... this isn't a porno site. I need to go get it from a distinctly porno website before I find it hot." ? No. Guys that like nylons don't skip over the 5 page section of the Penny's catalog with nylons just because it's not Playboy. If that's what you like, you like it whether you find it on myspace, a fetish site, or nailed to a phone pole.

Look, I tried to pay you a compliment and not polarize this. Reading the whole thread, it seems like you don't want other opinions... you want people to agree with you and it's not really going that way. We all know how you feel about it because you had to threaten a couple times that you'd not post if anyone took your content out of this forum. It's nice that you contribute and if that's how you feel, you're welcome to that. But everyone else is welcome to not be so paranoid of it and to Meka... my pics are on the web and I just couldn't possibly care less if they end up on a ball-kicking site or whatever. I don't have an unrealistic expectation that everyone online considers the feelings of others first. That'd be nice and it'll also never happen. Somewhere in boundless cyberspace, maybe a photo of me is gracing their their site and the post says "This guy is hot, I'd love to kick him in the balls." Big deal. If you find a way to get other people to not talk, please post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back