• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you think women with toe rings are more aware to foot fetishism?

Do you think women with toe rings are more aware to foot fetishism?

• Yes

Votes: 553 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 140 16.4%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 159 18.7%

• Total voters

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
I've always wondered whether women who dress up their feet with toe rings and such are aware of the fact guys (or gals) would be more visually attracted to their feet, or if it's just something else. Do you think they know what foot fetishism is, and are they using it to attract a person?

Heck, yes 😀

In fact, I carefully avoid foot jewellry or anything else that would draw attention to my feet when I'm in public, since circumstances require that I keep my secret well-hidden.

I say yes too, most women who wear toe rings have pretty feet and a toe ring just draws your attention to them a bit faster. I also think that most women who wear flip flops, sandals, mules or slide pumps want their feet to be visable or they wouldn't wear them along with toe jewelry to begin with.

I voted no as I have friends who wear toe rings and one of them positively hates feet full stop, she has a pretty big phobia about them and cannot stand having her feet touched ,to the extent she is physically sick if she does. She does however wear toe rings on occasion, as I do, but it is to make us feel good as a woman and more feminine, just the same as we like to wear nice underwear of makeup/jewellry elsewhere etc, not to draw attention to our feet etc

I believe than yes, because i've meeted a girl using a toe ring and i could to enjoy of her ticklish nice feet. Maybe not all girls using a toe ring like feet fetish, but the majority, i think that yes.

I'd say definately yes!
It is well accepted that a lot of men have a thing for well developed breasts so girls with a nice chest think nothing of wearing clothing that accentuates these features.
So I think that any girl who spends the time, money, and energy required to make her feet look as good as possible (pedicures, nail polish, cute shoes, toe rings) definately accepts that her feet are at least part of the overall package of visual appeal.
Think of it this way...you wont find agirl with cute dolled up feet who looks a total mess otherwise. If she's dressed up below the ankle she's probably trying to look her best all around.
So I'd say that in general a girl who's taken good care of her feet and who goes the extra mile to make them nice looking would have at least a subconcious awareness that guys who sees them will find them attractive.

MistressValerie said:
Heck, yes 😀

In fact, I carefully avoid foot jewellry or anything else that would draw attention to my feet when I'm in public, since circumstances require that I keep my secret well-hidden.
DOES THAT INCLUDE THE "NOW SQUISHING NUMBER XX" SIGN, MV? LOL! I IMAGINE YOU STILL DRAW ATTENTION FROM HEAD TO TOE ANYWAY. TT VIXENS RULE! I AGREE WITH THE OTHER POSTS. REVEALING FOOTWEAR,JEWELRY, NAIL POLISH, PEDICURES, TANNING ETC ARE ALL WAYS OF TRYING TO PUT THE BEST FOOT FORWARD. BLESS THEIR HEARTS THOUGH SOME LADIES YOU UNFORTUNATELY SEE ARE STILL MEMBERS OF THE "BAG YOUR FEET" CLUB! EWWWWW!

I hope this true, because Im seeing more and more of them all the time!

I think that already polish on toes is made to be eye catching 🙂 .......so a toe ring even more 😎
I does not mean of course that the persons wearing toe rings are more into foot fetish in my . of view

I do ALL of those things and although I occasionally get an "Not my thing" when a guy learns of my red toe nail polish and permanent gold toe ring but by huge majority, guys tell me it's a major turn on.

xoxo

GEORGIATKLER said:
DOES THAT INCLUDE THE "NOW SQUISHING NUMBER XX" SIGN, MV? LOL! I IMAGINE YOU STILL DRAW ATTENTION FROM HEAD TO TOE ANYWAY. TT VIXENS RULE! I AGREE WITH THE OTHER POSTS. REVEALING FOOTWEAR,JEWELRY, NAIL POLISH, PEDICURES, TANNING ETC ARE ALL WAYS OF TRYING TO PUT THE BEST FOOT FORWARD. BLESS THEIR HEARTS THOUGH SOME LADIES YOU UNFORTUNATELY SEE ARE STILL MEMBERS OF THE "BAG YOUR FEET" CLUB! EWWWWW!

Steph: I Was Of Course Refering To Those Unfortunate Ladies Who Take No Pride In Their Peds' Appearance. Scaaaary!! Goodness, What Cute Feet You And The Other Tt Vixens Have!!( All Together Now, "goodness Had Nothing To Do With It!) Lol!

Oh, sorry Georgia (giggles) I'm a total freak about keeping mine nice, I wish more girls would. And thank you for the sweet compliment, BTW...

XOXO

PS--Qtips=danger! LOL

I too try hard to keep mine looking nice. It's harder in the summer cause I'm barefoot more and they get beat up if I dont watch out for them.
If I'm having a 'bad foot day' (ie callous, blister, unkempt cuticles) I won't wear sandals or take my shoes off in public. 😛

I voted 'Not Sure', as I feel it depends on the individual.

I think it's one of the fun parts of being a "girlie girl" which I am totally. And it is, for sure, a lot more work to keep them pretty in the summer (but totally worth it when they're appreciated, don't ya think?)
Ness~I find that nightly upkeep, just after I get in from work and during/right after the shower, helps avoid MOST of those "bad foot days"...I say most because last summer, I had a little accident when I tripped over my pool chair--had to wear sneaks for a few days, but whatcha gonna do? 🙂
XOXO

nessonite said:
I too try hard to keep mine looking nice. It's harder in the summer cause I'm barefoot more and they get beat up if I dont watch out for them.
If I'm having a 'bad foot day' (ie callous, blister, unkempt cuticles) I won't wear sandals or take my shoes off in public. 😛

its about time

😀 Its about time people are talking about this!!! Ive wondered the same thing abouttoe rings for the last couple of years now. And to add in the part of open foot wear is kinda like the same thing. Given, many women just wear toe rings just to wear them, but i also feel a bigger percentage have some sort of foot feish and do want to bring attention to that region...

Ring around the toesies, pocket full of...

I voted yes!!!

I mean, a spouse wears a wedding band to let everyone know that he/she are married. Hulk Hogan wore a belt to show the WORLD that he was the WWF champion. A lunch lady wears a bandana to show you that she isn't dripping sweat into your soy burger.

On the other hand. It could be because they have something to hide.

You wear a band-aid to hide a cut. You wear a hat to cover your bad hairline. Ronald McDonald wears make-up to hide the fact that he is an afro-american.

It's a toss up!!! :grind_tee

i say maybe. like it has been said before it depends on the girl. i know my gf wears toerings from time to time and i think she has a small foot fetish.

My lady friend wears really pretty sandals when she's around me or she goes barefoot... partly for comfort but also because she knows how much I love to see her feet. She lets me choose the nail polish she wears most of the time. I asked her if women go out of their way to pretty up their feet so men can admire them and she replied with a resounding "Yes!". She freely asks me to tickle her feet when the mood hits, and my fingers are always ready.

I voted "not sure" because even though I'd like to believe that women wearing toe rings is way of saying they are well aware of and into foot play, I honestly think a lot of girls do it just because it's the current rage or because they think it's funny and want to try it out.

EDIT: That just reminded me of a very interesting situation that I experienced a few years ago while at an arcade in Garden City, SC. My nephews and I were trying to decide what game we wanted to play when all of sudden, I look over toward the pool tables and see this pretty, young lady shooting a game with a couple of kids. I look down to see that she's barefoot and am almost hypnotised and half stunned out of my foot loving mind as I see that not only is she wearing rings on both toes of her feet but, every other toe is also decorated with what looks like home-made toe rings made from yarns!! I was so, shocked and aroused that all I could do was stare with my mouth hanging open, looking like an idiot. I wanted to aproach and talk to her but, suddenly I thought she looked a bit too young like maybe 14 to 16 so, I just stayed put and edured the sweet, visual agony until she departed. I think I'm going to cry.

Last edited:
As a woman.....I feel that if she does anything to draw attention to her feet, there is some level of foot love or wanting others to pay attention to her feet.

M1

Yes I do, and I know personally from a Girlfriend i use to have who would wear toe rings all the time.

I believe that, like other people have mentioned, it doesn't have to mean that they have a foot fetish or are trying to draw attention to their feet, it can also mean they think its cute or it makes them feel more feminine. But the majority I would say yes, they are trying to draw attention to their feet for a specific reason. 😉 In my case, I would hope to god it was that they have a foot fetish, because I would be glad to "lend a hand". To add one more thing, I think that toe rings are very sexy. 🙂

Toe Rings

:happy: Well, at the very least any woman who wers a toe ring must be aware of her toes, which is fine by me!

This one girl who wants to be my girlfriend has cute looking size 4 feet (she is 19). The other day I was with her on the couch, got her shoes off and began to tickle her soles. I noticed she had a toe ring on each one of her feet and it made them all the sexier ;p
Now to get pictures of them 🙂

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back