• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you think women with toe rings are more aware to foot fetishism?

Do you think women with toe rings are more aware to foot fetishism?

• Yes

Votes: 553 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 140 16.4%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 159 18.7%

• Total voters
Well I'm kinda new to all this so jus curious, when you say you hope a girl has a "foot fetish" are you referring to the hoep that she likes feet herself or you soemthing else? Because I like to wear toerings but I do it because I think I have cute feet and am hoping of attracting a guy that would enjoy tickling them but not because I am into feet myself...but I dont think this means I have a foot fetish...right?

I think it was more that I feel I've noticed more often than not that people with foot fetishes do not only like to "play" with other's feet but like their feet to be played with, but no, you wouldn't HAVE to have a foot fetish. I was just trying to use that as an example that gives more of a chance. 🙂 Or maybe I worded it wrong, but heck, I dont know anymore. Usually I'm on here during the late night, when I'm not so productive, so dont mind me if I say something a little off. :weird:

I voted no...Most women don't want anything to do with a fetish..Its too
"creepy"...the toe rings and nail polish have more to do with fashion........

details count

Wearing a toe ring means the woman pays attention to details of adronement for her feet and also does things to draw attention to her bare feet. I love toe rings and anklets.

My reaction to this question is not sure. While I think some women who wear toe rings may be more aware of foot fetishism, there are a few women who I have known and spoken to, who arent into feet or tickling, and still have toe rings. So I would say that while some girls with toe rings are aware of foot fetishism, this is not always the case.

R

gigglegirl8504 said:
Well I'm kinda new to all this so jus curious, when you say you hope a girl has a "foot fetish" are you referring to the hoep that she likes feet herself or you soemthing else? Because I like to wear toerings but I do it because I think I have cute feet and am hoping of attracting a guy that would enjoy tickling them but not because I am into feet myself...but I dont think this means I have a foot fetish...right?

I've always thought of "foot fetish," when applied to a girl, to mean that she either likes feet, or likes attention for her feet, with the latter being more common. I've even heard some girls who didn't like other people's feet say they have a foot fetish because they like attention to their feet. So, given that definition, Ms. Giggles, you do have a foot fetish, of sorts. And I salute you for it! 🙂

I agree. You can have it as a fetish in the sense that you're a "foot girl" meaning that you are in to your own feet being played with.

EDIT: I like foot girls! :drool:

I don't know if a chick with toe rings is aware of foot fetishism, but at the very least she knows that guys can find feet attractive. I don't know if she will want them touched or not, and if so, I don't know how.

My girlfriend wears a toe ring on each foot at all times, which I like. And she keeps them nice and soft with lotion, which I like. She knows when I tickle them I will appreciate these two things.

Why else would they wear something that would bring attention to the feet?

I absolutely believe that the ladies who wear toe rings and keep their feet nice are doing it solely (pun not intended) to attract attention to their feet. Like anything else a woman has to do, keeping up with her feet is lots of work and having someone take more than a passing glance is the ultimate reward for that woman. GOD that sounds SOOO sexist and I apologize....But it's true, isn't it?? As for leaning towards the fetish side by doing that, I'm not so sure, because many people have varying interpretations of what "fetish" is. And what may be fetish for some, may be something "ordinary" for others.

i don't think it means they know about foot fetish, just that they think about beautifying their feet more

i don't think it means they know about foot fetish, just that they think about beautifying their feet more

i totally agree with you, tarantus!!! toerings aren't necessarily about bringing attention to feet, just about feeling pretty:super_hap

There does seem to be a fashion trend involving feet. 15 years ago I didnt know anyone who actually got a pedicure. Now the nail salons at the malls are packed with women of all ages getting them done. In the spring you'll even find articles in women's magazines and on msn about getting youre feet ready for summer. Pass a female of any age wearing sandals or flip flops and chances are she's got a french pedicure or painted toe nails (and red isn't the only color you'll see anymore).

I think toe rings are just part of the equation. Do women know about foot fetishes? I'm sure they do. Do women in general view thier feet, or toe rings, as sexual? I kinda doubt it.

What has me confused is the presence of barefoot women in adverstising where it is clearly out of place or not necessary. Ok, you're advertising pajamas. You have a picture of a barefoot woman modeling her PJs. Make sense? Yes, yes it does. Here's one that doesn't. I saw a pamphlet at my bank, it was an advertisement for a home equity lone. There is a woman in slacks and a nice sweater, dressed like she was just at work. She's sitting inside her house on the steps leading to another floor. The steps are bare wood, not painted, no carpet (like under construction). Off to the side of the steps you can see an unfinished floor and workers hanging dry wall. This woman is inside her house while it's undercontruction, dressed for work.....but she's barefoot. Why???? When's the last time you walked around barefoot in a house under contruction?

I just remembered an encounter I had a few years ago at an outdoor party. I think I posted here or maybe another forum. Anyway, a rather attractive woman at the party was wearing sneakers and socks (I always do a visual sweep for feet, some day I'll get therapy). Was an outdoor party in the spring or summer, anyway it was nice and most of the women were wearing sandals. For whatever reason this woman eventually took off her shoes and socks and I noticed right away that she was wearing a toe ring on each foot. I'm thinking wtf? Why? That had to be uncomfortable in closed toe shoes. That incident made my dark passenger kinda chuckle.

Last edited:
I remember one girl who would answer yes to the question.

I don't mean to bore anyone, but might as well tell it through. We were in high school doing "A Midsummer Night's Dream." A lot of the girls were fairies and had to go barefoot, an extra bonus for me. But this one girl, the lead actress, wore a toe ring and made sure everyone saw it. She was a beauty, head to toe. Well, she told us a story about how this British fella had told her that toe rings meant you were someone's sex slave, or something like that. She turns to me, and, real sweet-like, says my name, and asks if I'm staring at her toes. Caught me right out of the blue. I was a popular target for mean doings, and she said this right in front of two other girls, who were my friends. I thought, "oh, God, was I that obvious," and how all this other stuff is going to happen, how I'll never live it down, yadda yadda. I stammered an apology, and she said, "if I didn't think people would look, I would wear this thing and walk around with my shoes off so much. It's all right."

I didn't know what to think. Shortly thereafter, one of the others privy to this exchange said to me, "I know." Know what? She knew I liked girls with lovely feet. "I knew for a while."

I found out who my friends were that day, all right.

Hope that wasn't too boring.

This is an interesting poll and has a lot of potential, but the results of this poll especially on a board of this subject seems more likely to be influenced by individual desires/affections and therefore wind up with somewhat inaccurate results. Maybe I'm wrong, but as I've said earlier it is interesting and it is something I've often wondered about. I had really beautiful 28 year-old econ teacher in highschool who would frequently display her feet by dangling her open-top shoes. I'm pretty sure she saw me ogling at them one day yet she continued performing the mentioned act until my last day of school. George Carlin once stated that it's not right for people to justify raping a girl because "Heeey she was askin' for it. She had on a tight skirt." Quoting Carlin seriously isn't something one should actually do and I'm aware that checking out a girl's feet and/or assuming they have an interest in feet simply because they're wearing a toe-ring/rings is quite different than rape, but judging someone by a toe-ring/rings is something that should be taken with a grain of salt. Maybe someone could post the same poll on some sort of polling site with a more "unbiased" group of viewers. For the record, I meant to vote "not sure" but I accidentally clicked on "yes." My bad. Sorry folks. :X

Sorry for the double-post but I can't edit my last post for some reason.

Edit: Okay so after searching around on MisterPoll for a while I found many polls similar to what this thread is talking about, but they seem to be created AND taken by like-minded fetishists such as we. After reading comments on the polls it's sort of clear that's the case.

http://misterpoll [dot] com/results [dot] mpl?id=3867903029 "sexy feet info"

http://misterpoll [dot] com/results [dot] mpl?id=2509326901 -Toe ring info

Take the results with a grain of sand.

I've created a poll on quizilla asking gals why they like to wear toe rings and/or display their feet in public. To obtain unbiased results the poll is NOT called something like "do girls know they can seduce a man with their feet" or some other ridiculous title. Giving a poll such a title convinces girls that all guys like their feet which may or may not be true. The girls who then take this post want to feel as though they have some power over men and may not anwser truthfully. "I have sexy feet? I can seduce guys with them? AWESOME!" They become convinced that pampering their feet equals getting guys. Does this make sense? : \

Here are a few stats on the current results:

So far no girls admit to wearing toe rings, but 86% admit to displaying their feet in public (wearing flip flops or going barefoot etc).

57% claim to dislike having their feet looked at in public yet 43% deny having a foot fetish but claim to think feet are pretty.

The majorityclaim to wear toe rings and display their feet because it's a sign of being feminine.

The majority of girls would be creeped out slightly if someone close to them admitted to having a foot fetish.

No girls claim to tease guys with their feet.

I hate to say this guys, but those fellas out there who have feetishes may be believing something that quite frankly is not true. So far the results show that most girls DON'T tease guys with their feet. Most girls DON'T like having their feet looked at (although a few do). Most girls are aware of foot fetishes although none claim to actually HAVE one so far IF they were answering truthfully. Any thoughts?

Those are some very good points you have raised, Big Blue. Maybe some of us are influenced by a bit of wishful thinking.

Women are strange and mysterious creatures. I haven't the foggiest what they're thinking.

I like going barefoot, but the thing is, most people without a foot fetish don't pay much attention to other's feet in the first place.

I've always wondered whether women who dress up their feet with toe rings and such are aware of the fact guys (or gals) would be more visually attracted to their feet, or if it's just something else. Do you think they know what foot fetishism is, and are they using it to attract a person?

I guess most girls are not aware how attractive their feet are to many men. They just wear toe-rings because of the fashion.

I think yes. Though there are exceptions to every rule, I feel that women "dress" particular features of their bodies that they feel is an attractive attribute. If they feel that their feet can be beautiful, then they will more likely be aware that others could feel the same way about them.

An example of an exception is when woman wear it for popularity of fashion. Then again, perhaps that is not the exception, but the norm. Who knows. As was said by Relent< "Women are strange and mysterious creatures. I haven't the foggiest what they're thinking." I could not have said it better myself. Science nor religion can gain a foothold (no pun intended) on the human woman's perplexing mind.

Sorry for the double-post but I can't edit my last post for some reason.

Edit: Okay so after searching around on MisterPoll for a while I found many polls similar to what this thread is talking about, but they seem to be created AND taken by like-minded fetishists such as we. After reading comments on the polls it's sort of clear that's the case.

http://misterpoll [dot] com/results [dot] mpl?id=3867903029 "sexy feet info"

http://misterpoll [dot] com/results [dot] mpl?id=2509326901 -Toe ring info

Take the results with a grain of sand.

I've created a poll on quizilla asking gals why they like to wear toe rings and/or display their feet in public. To obtain unbiased results the poll is NOT called something like "do girls know they can seduce a man with their feet" or some other ridiculous title. Giving a poll such a title convinces girls that all guys like their feet which may or may not be true. The girls who then take this post want to feel as though they have some power over men and may not anwser truthfully. "I have sexy feet? I can seduce guys with them? AWESOME!" They become convinced that pampering their feet equals getting guys. Does this make sense? : \

Here are a few stats on the current results:

So far no girls admit to wearing toe rings, but 86% admit to displaying their feet in public (wearing flip flops or going barefoot etc).

57% claim to dislike having their feet looked at in public yet 43% deny having a foot fetish but claim to think feet are pretty.

The majorityclaim to wear toe rings and display their feet because it's a sign of being feminine.

The majority of girls would be creeped out slightly if someone close to them admitted to having a foot fetish.

No girls claim to tease guys with their feet.

I hate to say this guys, but those fellas out there who have feetishes may be believing something that quite frankly is not true. So far the results show that most girls DON'T tease guys with their feet. Most girls DON'T like having their feet looked at (although a few do). Most girls are aware of foot fetishes although none claim to actually HAVE one so far IF they were answering truthfully. Any thoughts?

Very interesting post and points taken Big_Blue. I was a member myself of that Misterpoll website long before i ever found out or knew that such Tickling forum's and websites like TickleTheater were out there on the web for people. Girls are hard to pin point and read at times :laughing: 😛 With flip flops and high heels and sandals theses days and going bare foot in public and with cleavage revealing tops and low cut button down t-shirts etc

Good post Big_Blue! 😉

Women are strange and mysterious creatures. I haven't the foggiest what they're thinking.

lol..i like this post..

and i voted not sure...i can't wear toe rings as my toes are too sensitive..they hurt...rats...

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back