• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does Anyone know BleedMan?

Hermy_girl

I Found the artwork of this guy who draws anime real good, and he mixes up cartoon characters into cool comics. :smilestar
He's username is BleedMan, and I don't know if he knows about this forum.
I can send you one of his comic pages, but not tk. 😡

Hermy_girl :wub:
hermygirl4dj.jpg

coolcomicbybleedman7yh.jpg

The PPG doujinshi is on hiatus while Bleedman works on the Grim Tales from Down Below. Once he works on that for a while, he'll (hopefully) go back to PPGD.

As for lack of tickling artwork, one can always hope he'll come around. Or someone could request it of him...

Thanx

Thanx guys....
I mean, if anyone does know him, they could tell him to join, and I'd bet everything that he would B great. :redheart:
Babye :wavingguy

I'm sure he'd join if he had a tickling fetish, but I don't have any reason to think he would. I don't know him personally though, nor do I even have a deviantart account, so I probably won't be the one to request anything.

It should also be noted that he doesn't speak English very well (he's from the Philippines) and even on Snafu and DA, he rarely comments on anything. He hasn't given any indication he's into tickling, though he also hasn't indicated he was against it either. I may be able to at least ask him if he's interested in drawing tickling art, since I have a DA account and am a member of the Snafu forums. Don't know if he will though, since a lot of his time is likely taken up by his job and by the Grim Tales from Down Below...

Edit: Well, I got a reply from Bleedman and this is what he said:
"I'll see if I can find the time, i'll go check it out."

Last edited:
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back