• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

does anyone prefer no bondage?

The ideal scenario in my book would be to be caught that way, end up wrestling around getting tickled silly and then get restrained to continue the job painfully slowly once I'm already losing my mind. Now that would be FUN!

AFA the whole thing of doing it on video, I would think it would be dificult unless you have another person filming and plenty of room to move around. Otherwise, you'd likely be constantly getting out of camera range during the session. Drew & I actually taped ourselves having a tickle fight once. It was very distracting to have to keep remembering to stay within a certain limited area so we'd be on camera.

WOW! That's incredable. That's sounds like the ideal type scenario, both as a ler and as a lee. Your right of course, the taping of it would be very difficult. You'd have to get the COPS camera crew to film it! LOL

I enjoy both! It's a whole different experience when you can't get away. Having an all out tickle fight is fun too.

I love both sides of it. as long as were having fun, thats all that matters!

I enjoy both myself. Sometimes I prefer one over the other. If someone is moderately ticklish it may be cute to watch them buck around freely. If they are super ticklish. Tie them up and throw away... well tie them up and don't let them go for a while.

I agree with Skippy and Serendipity. Both have their places. Having someone able to squirm about and 'fight back' while you try to contain them is fun. Being able to run rampant while they are forced in place and have to take it is fun. It all depends on the scene.

Another fun way to play is 'mental bondage'. Instead of bondage straps or equipment or anything, put a bell on each wrist and ankle. You get to tickle the lee for 5 minutes (or whatever time you want). Every time you hear a bell from them moving about you reset the clock/add one minute/whatever penalty you want. There's no real 'bondage' per sey, but the lee has to stay still voluntarily or face the consequences.

That's just one example, of course. 🙂

I prefer bondage for 2 reasons...1. Not only is it a turn on, and i do really really love being tied up, but 2. When i'm tickled, i really really struggle, and it can sometimes be slightly violent...It's not on purpose, it's just a deep desire to get away from the tickling, even though i love it. So being tied up and restrained protects the ler or lers

Oh, and I completely recommend tying this one down, TIGHTLY. My jaw still hurts from NEST....

Snail Shell

I probably should clarify. I'm not all that into tickle fights and successfully fighting back. When I say I enjoy playing without bondage, I mean more like....no rope/cuff bondage...yes to human bondage 😀 I still don't wanna be going anywhere LOL but the physical contact of hands around your wrists/ankles adds a different kind of sexy to the scene.

I love bondage. It feels so great to be completely helpless. Oh and the pressure of the oprs at the wrists and ankles fels so good. I love it.

I probably should clarify. I'm not all that into tickle fights and successfully fighting back. When I say I enjoy playing without bondage, I mean more like....no rope/cuff bondage...yes to human bondage 😀 I still don't wanna be going anywhere LOL but the physical contact of hands around your wrists/ankles adds a different kind of sexy to the scene.

HA HA HA!!!

Did you find my art brush?

While bondage can be fun no bondage can be just as fun because idk bout others but I always found it to be fun to see how long I could lay still while being tickled kind of a game .

I am very fond of bondage, but I guess I am into both.

I find little difficulty in holding victims steady and still having use of my other arm. :hello:

Depends on my mood. Sometimes, I want a completely immobile person (head, feet, toes, fingers included), and sometimes I just want to wrestle and tickle.

I've never used bondage. This is merely my own feeling--to each his or her own--but to me using bondage would seem a bit creepy. Besides, the whole wrestling/fighting back that often happens in tickling is, to me anyway, part of the fun!

I have to be in somekind of bondage either beeing help down or tied up for I am a squirmer and fighter.

I quite enjoy the challenge of say, holding your arms above your head, as a lee or ler. I do want to try bondage during tickling but havn't had the chance yet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back