• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does EVERY man with a foot fetish HAVE to be submissive

joytoisa07

I need to know something, does anybody else other than me get this thing where a female knows you have a foot fetish and tries to play the goddess role? I've kept my interests to myself for the most part, but the few females that do know about my fetish pull some bogus stuff on me. Majority wants to get money from me (no), blackmail me (hell no), or humiliate me (F*ck no)

It seems that if your a man with a foot fetish, you are meant to be walked on (no pun intended), extorted, used, and humiliated. Some men might like the submissive role and I'm not knocking ya'll at all. But not everyone is like that.

I know this on female who asked me if I want to get an apartment with her. I know she doesn't have a job so I asked how is she going to contribute on a two bedroom apartment with no job or any form of income. Her answer was that she will go to a nail shop once every two weeks and I can access to her feet whenever I want.

She alomst got cussed out, but my mama raised me better than that.

Like I'm really going to get an apartment with her and have her eat up all my food, watch cable TV, fast ass internet, and have access to all kinds of nice shit that I have, and all she will be doing is putting her feet up for payment. No sir, there will be none of that. I need to know what ya'll think. Has anyone else face similar problems like this?

Cant say that I have had any similar situations.

But what I can say is that I think you are doing the right thing, by not letting these women take advantage of you.

You deserve better than that.

if the guy has low self esteem enough to be done in like that, i don't pity him

what the hell?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I remember reading this girls profile on myspace which basically told all men to buy her stuff and went on to say that she never had to work.

Most of the foot men I know are not particularly submissive, although some are, of course. I don't consider paying for access to feet to be submissive, however, since I know non-subbie guys who go to Foot Night parties and other paid events and seem to have a good time.

(Despite my screen name, I am not into mistress/slave roleplay and would be more correctly considered a "top" than a "mistress," but I chose my nickname years ago and am sticking with it 😉 )

Most of the foot men I know are not particularly submissive, although some are, of course. I don't consider paying for access to feet to be submissive, however, since I know non-subbie guys who go to Foot Night parties and other paid events and seem to have a good time.

(Despite my screen name, I am not into mistress/slave roleplay and would be more correctly considered a "top" than a "mistress," but I chose my nickname years ago and am sticking with it 😉 )

it's true
altough I am 30 years old, my experiences with women were sadly with prostitutes only... in this I feel not submissive but only desperate...
for the other question I like their feet, and it could be submissive, but I also tie their ankles with their stockings, and this could be a domination... I think that if you like female feet (worshipping, licking, massaging, tickling) you can also be domninative or indifferent to those logics, or a submissive one
I hope I was able to explain my idea about it in correct english...

Last edited:
I need to know something, does anybody else other than me get this thing where a female knows you have a foot fetish and tries to play the goddess role? I've kept my interests to myself for the most part, but the few females that do know about my fetish pull some bogus stuff on me. Majority wants to get money from me (no), blackmail me (hell no), or humiliate me (F*ck no)

It seems that if your a man with a foot fetish, you are meant to be walked on (no pun intended), extorted, used, and humiliated. Some men might like the submissive role and I'm not knocking ya'll at all. But not everyone is like that.

I know this on female who asked me if I want to get an apartment with her. I know she doesn't have a job so I asked how is she going to contribute on a two bedroom apartment with no job or any form of income. Her answer was that she will go to a nail shop once every two weeks and I can access to her feet whenever I want.

She alomst got cussed out, but my mama raised me better than that.

Like I'm really going to get an apartment with her and have her eat up all my food, watch cable TV, fast ass internet, and have access to all kinds of nice shit that I have, and all she will be doing is putting her feet up for payment. No sir, there will be none of that. I need to know what ya'll think. Has anyone else face similar problems like this?

tell those hoe's to get a life, and a job:ggrin:

dude, i love pretty feet with painted nails but I ain't paying for access! If that's the case she's gotta pay access to your dick so get a job cause that shit is expensive. if you want them that bad just go to the mall in the summertime and look down...every hot female wears sandals in the summer and most of the time your own imagination is better than the actual experience anyway.

Well some women can get away with that sort of thing.It wouldn't have been a good deal for you but certain guys may have liked the deal.I am sure it doesn't happen a lot but I am almost positive that it has happened somewhere else in the world.

Man alive. I'm with you, joitoisa. But then, I think that a lot of women are used to the fairly desperate foot-fetishist. It's something I've noticed, but there seems to be little gray area between casual foot-lovers and dyed in the wool foot fanatics.

But the times they are a-changin'. As with anything that society considers "deviation", society finally rolls over and accepts it as it should. I'd say that in another decade or so, foot fetishes will be as widely-accepted as all the other things that people thought were weird in the 60s but now take for granted.

Amen.

No! Male foot fetishists do Not have to be submissive!

Last edited:
In the BDSM scene it's pretty commun that foot fetish guys are submissive, but that everyone with a foot fetish have to be submissive is a load of crap. 😛

I am myself a BIG foot fetishist. I simple can't live without the sweet female feet. And am I a submissive? No way in hell 😛 In BDSM terms I am both a Dominant and a Sadist, but I love to coudle, tickle and torture feet (like many others in here). 🙂

The Falaka scene is also a good example of foot fetish guys where many of them is Dominant/Sadistic.

My question is who said that every man with a foot fetish is submissive?That person needs to look beyond what could quite possibly be just another stereo type.

the name fits, i mean your in charge and we are all submissive to you :super_hap

besides, your avatar fits your name like a glove! lol.

tell those hoe's to get a life, and a job:ggrin:

i totally agree! as my siggy states.

In the BDSM scene it's pretty commun that foot fetish guys are submissive, but that everyone with a foot fetish have to be submissive is a load of crap. 😛

I am myself a BIG foot fetishist. I simple can't live without the sweet female feet. And am I a submissive? No way in hell 😛 In BDSM terms I am both a Dominant and a Sadist, but I love to coudle, tickle and torture feet (like many others in here). 🙂

The Falaka scene is also a good example of foot fetish guys where many of them is Dominant/Sadistic.

i totally agree, i am both, but when i'm the sadistic tickler, you can make them take it. make them keep their feet still as you lick their toes or tickle them, if not, i just punish the 'lee with 2 minutes of true tickle torture. it's all how you do it.

I see Cavum as an example to all male doms with foot fetish. if you ever wonder how to pull it off, watch some of his clips, i like his style.

I do have a serious weakness for women with sexy feet, but I am not, nor have I ever been the submissive type. I don't give a damn how pretty your feet are or how well you take care of them. I ain't putting them anywhere near my mouth or nose. There ain't enough liquor in the state of Tennessee to get me that far.

I consider myself a light foot fetish since I rather spend most of my time tickling the feet than the upper body, and while I am a very timid and quite person, when it comes to these kinds of things I more in favor of having control (at least that's how I would act). And I think the reason for how those girls and most of the norm see foot fetishes as submissive is because as stated before they are mostly shown like that in fetish videos. Not only that but in mainstream when a foot fetish is seen ins shows or movies, they are shown as desperate creeps that will do anything to just touch womans feet, from working in shoes stores and giving discounts, to taking advantage while the female sleeps. I hope you find some rational non-extorting females that will understand you. And Great job telling those (pardon my french) Hoes what's on your mind.

I would offer to take these women to the nearest homeless shelter and give them a little bit of cash but thats about all I would (or could) do.

I never really personally viewed it as a form of submission...I see it as admiration for their feet. Not everyone is submissive, but watching a guy adore a pair of attractive feet can make it seem like he's allowing himself to be submissive.

Though I can almost understand how some girls would view it as an opportunity to take advantage of a man, nearly like a form of prostitution but without the full-on sex and stripped dignity.

And as for men being submissive for feet...I really find it hard to imagine a guy being dominant about it and going up to a girl to say "you are going to sit there and let me lick those toes and you are going to like it!"

Last edited:
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back