• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does "tickle talk" increase ticklishness?

Does "tickle talk" increase ticklishness?

• Yes

Votes: 438 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 53 8.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 148 23.2%

• Total voters
Heh heh... I didn't know it had such a drastic effect, to tell the truth. I'm guessing I'll have to use it a lot more, now...

Oh... right. Tickle talk totally works. 😀

i think it would...cuz you're anticipating something and that always heightens ticklishness.

OK, time for some elaboration.

I disagree with the whole "kootchie koo" dislike that seems to abound--nothing drives me crazier than my boyfriend looking over at me, wiggling his fingers and saying "koo-tchie koo-tchie koo-oo" or something like that. His favorite tease is the Freddie Crouger song in tickletalk: "Three, foour pin ya to the flooor..." etc😛

I guess the reason I like that kind of teasing so much is because, and I'll admit this is a bit embarrassing to talk about here--that whole feeling of helplessness, yet being secure and safe, like a child, is my favorite part of being tickled. I've psychoanalyzed myself to death--I didn't have a very secure childhood😛

~K

I guess the reason I like that kind of teasing so much is because, and I'll admit this is a bit embarrassing to talk about here--that whole feeling of helplessness, yet being secure and safe, like a child, is my favorite part of being tickled. I've psychoanalyzed myself to death--I didn't have a very secure childhood😛

~K

I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree with Karen here.

I think "tickle talk" can definitely increase the level of ticklishness. Depends on how it's done.

OK, time for some elaboration.

I disagree with the whole "kootchie koo" dislike that seems to abound--nothing drives me crazier than my boyfriend looking over at me, wiggling his fingers and saying "koo-tchie koo-tchie koo-oo"

I agree a hundred percent! It drives me wild when a woman teases me like that 😀 It's my favourite phrase for some reason, lol 🙂

Yeah- babyish stuff does nothing for me.
Taunting works wonders though! Things like "you can't escape" or "I'm going to enjoy putting you through hell" or whatever, that intensifies the experience (but i get so little of the verbal treatment...)

I voted "yes". Every time one of my lers would implement tickle talk such as the infamous "Coochie coo" and "Tickle tickle" at different intervals of time, I find myself becoming more ticklish.

Not the babyish talk no but the discussion or even the teasing motion drives me crazy

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back