• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Dogs Licking Feet Artwork (/f only)

Heres some pics from my art collection (not mine)

Attachments

• Mmmm____peachy_by_Umojar.jpg
    Mmmm____peachy_by_Umojar.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 445
Last one of them. None of these are mine

Attachments

• RETROPOST__Ms_Pacman_by_CheshiresWorld.jpg
    RETROPOST__Ms_Pacman_by_CheshiresWorld.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 191
Hi Sceej56 long time my friend, Thanks Hootus but Sceej did the art I did the coloring. And yes I still have the story and art for it.

Was not offended Hootus

Damn, I must come off as thin skinned - my bad - pleased to see this old one still entertianign people - and huge props to MIke Keemer for coloring it and scanning it or it'd be lost forever

Lets keep this about girls getting their feet licked only please (no on male stuff), thanks you

Last edited:
not at all sceej56. I just like to get things right, thats all. I don't think your thin skinned a bit.

Here's a great one by Komori. Sure it's cats rather than dogs, but at least it's not as off-topic as humans!

Say drgnsldzoo why don't you post that tiger licking pic in your signiture?

Lets keep this about girls getting their feet licked only please (no on male stuff), thanks you

Be more open dude. We welcom girls too. There not much stuff on the internet for the female variety and yet they generate a lot of the artwork we enjoy.

Be more open dude. We welcom girls too. There not much stuff on the internet for the female variety and yet they generate a lot of the artwork we enjoy.
How about you showing more respect for the OP and not acting like you're doing a favor threadjacking this thread? The OP clearly stated girlfeet. If you and others want to post guy feet getting licked, there's nobody stopping you from starting your own thread, is there?

It seems that it would be a simple matter for the OP or a mod to add "/f only" to the tail end of the title of this thread to clear up any and all misunderstandings and prevent future keyboard warrior-ing.

For those who joined in late and didn't look at the thread from the beginning, the "/f only" stipulation would be easy to miss as it's only mentioned in the first post. "Girlfeet" is in the tags, too, but I doubt anyone really pays any attention to them. I just happened to notice now as I was typing this.

If you're not a mod, fuck you. If you're the OP and you've got an issue, complain to a mod. Otherwise, I see no reason not to add things that're worth seeing.

Based on the OP's wishes, I added "/f only" to the thread title, which should end this argument for now.

How about you showing more respect for the OP and not acting like you're doing a favor threadjacking this thread? The OP clearly stated girlfeet. If you and others want to post guy feet getting licked, there's nobody stopping you from starting your own thread, is there?

No need to get offended. If I'm wrong just say I'm wrong.

I deleted the latest burst of arguing. The scope of this thread has been made clear in the title, so no more arguing about it.

Two artworks I did.

Attachments

• Stop_it_Scooby_by_Iggy092.jpg
    Stop_it_Scooby_by_Iggy092.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 262
What's New

10/20/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chatroom this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back