• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't let nylons die off along with the skirts

riversjones1

TMF Novice
Okay...I'll side with the woman and say that dresses are just not the style any more and jeans and pants are probably gonna be around for a while. I just ask this. If you dont feel comfortable wearing skirts...at least every once in a while can you throw on some nylons underneath your pants instead of socks. The thiness and sleek look of stockings makes a woman's feet look soooooooooooo sexy. Especially if you got the confident girl look going, to pull off your shoes and suddenly expose the beautiful feminine nylon clad feet....that would drive men twice as bonkers as if you were wearing a skirt. Come on, nylons can't be that uncomfortable that you can't wear them every now and then under your jeans. All I ask is that if skirts are fading out....don't let nylons die off too...give us foot guys a glimmer of hope, ya never know..there are a lot more of us out there than you realize, and on top of that, if your lucky maybe one of us will give you a little tickle on the sole and offer a foot rub as a gesture of thanks for wearing nylons for us.

I love nylons because they add a "finished" look. Personally, I prefer to wear a skirt or dress with nylons and high heels if I am going somewhere air-conditioned such as work or a nice restaurant. (It also helps me to overdress a little at work, because I look about 16 and have to supervise several employees who are considerably older than I am.) If I am wearing high heels with jeans, I usually skip the nylons, but it's the tropics here, lol.

Lol!

Well, I find them hot and uncomfortable, so I wear thigh highs for my foot/nylon guys. They're way more comfy than normal hose and IMHO, much sexier...I wear them at work as well as play, it's sort of an erotic secret...😉

XOXO

I completely agree. Even if they're just knee highs, please wear these more often. I know they're very delicate, but they're not that expensive. And besides, we LOVE them.

Thank God those ugly "toeless nylons" they came out with a few years ago didn't catch on. Nylons without toes is about as pointless as liver without vitamins.

Im outdated! When I go to work or a bar or something I wear the early to mid-nineties secretary look, buttondown blouse, blazer, matching skirt and dark nylons. To me its classy...and sexy! 😎

NylonHound said:
Thank God those ugly "toeless nylons" they came out with a few years ago didn't catch on. Nylons without toes is about as pointless as liver without vitamins.
Yikes, I have never seen nor heard of this fashion horror, and I'm glad! Toeless nylons defeat the entire purpose of nylons, lol.

Melissa666 said:
Im outdated! When I go to work or a bar or something I wear the early to mid-nineties secretary look, buttondown blouse, blazer, matching skirt and dark nylons. To me its classy...and sexy! 😎
That's exactly the look I strive for too 🙂

I am attaching a very cute gif animation from a Japanese model website of an Asian girl dressed that way. If we could have larger avatars here, I would use it for that purpose because she is so sexy 😉

Attachments

• mm.gif
    mm.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 46
We promise to wear them more often guys~HEE!
And for those guys who love us in them, here's how a good friend intro'd me to his fetish: he'd bring me a couple of his favorite brands (now how can a girl turn down the offer to model for someone going to that kind of trouble?)
XOXO

Mandrake said:
I completely agree. Even if they're just knee highs, please wear these more often. I know they're very delicate, but they're not that expensive. And besides, we LOVE them.

Nylons are definitely sexy, especially with a nice set of high heels, although I honestly can't picture myself wearing stockings with jeans, just doesn't work for me. But I'm certainly happy to wear stockings with a nice dress or skirt for going out, etc. And thigh highs rock, I agree with Steph, very sexy and make you feel as such. I doubt us women in the community will let nylons die off.

I miss the 80's where every girl wore a skirt , hose and heels everywhere.

I don't know where the idea came from that stockings were going out of style. I work in an office building and somedays I can hardly concentrate because of the beautiful distractions. Not in my office but in the building itself.

Stockings, skirts, and dresses aren't going out of style.

However, there is a decline in women wearing stockings with dresses - going bare legged. A trend started by 'Sex in the City'. I hope it's a trend that dies.

In response to this thread,those that did attend Nest this year will see a totally new style for me next year at Nest as well as upcoming gatherings I have my eye on🙂 As one of my friends in tickle community advised me,this new style for me will be "bigger than life" 😉

hose stockins socks skirts jeans slacks
ill take any of em
on a woman of course

Last edited:
I would adore some old fashioned nylons with a seam down the back! I think those are so adorable.. Of course I'd wear them with a skirt though, I'd want to show them off. I just don't know where to find them... >.<

Donations welcome. :teehee:

Have to agree with this thread. Nylons are sexy, classy, and when not appealing to my fetish, also just part of proper dressing. Too many women want to be slobs, and the media and so called fashionable stars out there just help encourage sloppiness.

However, there is a decline in women wearing stockings with dresses - going bare legged. A trend started by 'Sex in the City'. I hope it's a trend that dies.

Oooohhhh...I don't think it's so bad...🙂

Me, I'm a jeans person. Though I do make it a point to keep an open mind! 😀

As for stockings which are going out of style, that only means they become specialty items, sold in very special kinds of stores.

Last edited:
This is alittle of-topic, but how does everyone feel about the Hooters girls' "nylons-under-shorts"-look?

Me no rikey. :mad

i love the whole hooter girl thing.....but lose the sox and leave on the hose!

Keep the skirts and the nylons!! That's my vote.

Hooter's Girls are another quite attractive combination. Shorts with nylons are quite a nice combo.

I love the whole hooter girl thing.....but lose the sox and leave on the hose!

Well, in my opinion any variety is nice. Personally I think that all options should be open as each lady is attractive in her own style.

Last edited:
Keep the skirts and the nylons!! That's my vote.

Hooter's Girls are another quite attractive combination. Shorts with nylons are quite a nice combo.

Well, in my opinion any variety is nice. Personally I think that all options should be open as each lady is attractive in her own style.

See, I love the shorts/sox combo, but don't care for the shorts/hose. It's like some beastly combination of formal and casual-wear.

But, back to the original topic: Nothing turns men's heads quicker than to see a woman all decked to the nines like that(skirt/hose/heels/etc.). Love it, and I hope it never completely disappears.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back