• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't tell me over sixty isn't sexy..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
So i was watching the Hall of Fame induction on Fuse TV...the music Hall of Fame..sure it was a repeat, but from earlier this year..and damn Iggy Pop looked fine..so i googled his age today..and he's sixty two..hell he looks far better than many guys half his age and even more..Iggy is super hawt still..

And when you stop and think that Iggy was rolling around onstage in broken glass and peanut butter back in `74, it's all the more amazing the guy is still around. 😛unk:

I think there was a picture of him in a newspaper over here recently. For his age he looks great... when he's stood up. When he's leaning though... well, take a look for yourself. 😛
Iggy Pop

But still, he doesn't look bad for his age. ^^

Thing with Iggy is, he just doesn't give a fuck. The last time I saw him on TV, he was talking about his undying love for this statuesque, Tura Satana-looking gf of his(half his age), and how he loves to lick her armpits. He is so not of today's music industry, it only makes me love him more.

I think there was a picture of him in a newspaper over here recently. For his age he looks great... when he's stood up. When he's leaning though... well, take a look for yourself. 😛
Iggy Pop

Yeah, I just looked at that. They really should have used a nicer picture, LOL! But just performing at 62 is outstanding.

As for sexy, hells yes! there are some rather attractive ladies of elder stature out there.

Debbie Harry of Blondie still has 'in a heartbeat' status. 😉

Barbara Eden of I Dream of Jeannie fame as well though for her sake she is getting an EKG first.

At my local Starbucks there is a hot looking barista who is most-definitely a GILF.

The days of all 'older' people automatically becoming decrepit, ugly and saggy are over. We're eating better, smoking less, exercising smarter. We have better medical knowledge. All those factors add up. It is a brave new world out there.

Last edited:
Iggy Pop

hmm those wrinkles are signs of character..and probably the result of working out so much...and he doesn't look bad for any age..tsk tsk..

the bottom line according to the hollywood brother is that someone or anyone can look damm fine at any ticklish age

the bottom line according to the hollywood brother is that someone or anyone can look damm fine at any ticklish age

Age means a whole lot less than condition. And in any case, I've fallen for womenfolk who in no way conform to conventional beauty standards (but who made up for it in how they presented themselves).

As for the Iggster, while I'm not crazy about his most recent efforts, he deserves props for making great music and showing the way to those who followed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eer9UoqN_9E

hmm those wrinkles are signs of character..and probably the result of working out so much...and he doesn't look bad for any age..tsk tsk..

Well, I couldn't say that with sincerity personally... I think people in their twenties and thirties wouldn't agree. Maybe some forties. 😛

But I'd definitely acknowledge him looking better than 40's onwards. :super_hap

oooo i accuse you of forgery...i accuse you of treachery...i accuse you of falsifying my post....BudWeisorBob off with Feather's head!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

It's ok Izzy, no matter what anyone says, you'll always be a Cougar to everyone here. LOL!!

Last edited:
oooo i accuse you of forgery...i accuse you of treachery...i accuse you of falsifying my post....BudWeisorBob off with Feather's head!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

It's ok Izzy, no matter what antone says, you'll always be a Cougar to everyone here. LOL!!

hmmm...is that a good thing or a bad thing???? :31:

Iggy pop does look good for his age and he still performs.
I think Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons from Kiss look great for their age too.Their in their late 50's.

I saw a comedy special with Dana carvey and he looked pretty good for his age ^^

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back