• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't tell me over sixty isn't sexy..

hmmm...is that a good thing or a bad thing???? :31 -- isabeau

Its a good thing. You're one good looking lady. 😉 LOL!!

*floats off throne* Hey,no ones' head can be removed with out proper trial and conviction in the TT Central Town Square!

hmmm...is that a good thing or a bad thing???? :31 -- isabeau

Its a good thing. You're one good looking lady. 😉 LOL!!

well you didn't have to add the LOL after that compliment..tsk tsk...giggles..

The Igster's drug usage is legendary. Then again, most 1970's rockers and their fans were dopers to one degree or another.

I thought all that was highly illegal in the 70s and you could receive an ungodly amount of time in the slammer for it.

I thought all that was highly illegal in the 70s and you could receive an ungodly amount of time in the slammer for it.

Not as such... Studio 54 had a huge coke spoon attached to the ceiling. 😉

Nope, the 70's to the early 80's was the time of Cheech and Chong, wasted hippies still thinking it was the 60's, Timothy Leary. It was the height of acceptance to the drug culture. Just go rent Boogie Nights (read the insert first LOL!). It is the best movie I've seen depicting the transition of the 70's to the 80's.

I can have fun with it, but honestly I never got anything out of it. So I don't really condone it. But people claim it is a victimless crime so my Libertarian side will show itself here and allow them to have at it.

Imaged below is the "man in the moon with a spoon". The Studio 54 relic of the rampant drug culture of the 70's.

It was the evil Nancy Reagan who ended all the fun some claim. 😉 I am not going after any of my friends on here who think differently. Let us just agree to disagree.

Last edited:

New York State had some of the worst drug laws in the nation in the 70's. Then-governor Nelson Rockefeller, whose accomplishments included erecting some of the ugliest public buildings in America, flipping off a group of protesters in 1976 and dropping dead of a heart attack while banging a secretary young enough to be his granddaughter, wanted to tone down his perceived "liberal" image (back when such sentiments could be found amongst Republicans), so he decided to get tough on drugs and the long-haired peaceniks who presumably used them.

"Hard" drugs like cocaine carried the worst penalties. But the patrons at clubs like Studio 54 had bucks. Money is the best protection against a drug bust. And the amount of bribes paid to police in order to keep disco patrons from getting busted or clubs from being raided probably could wipe out the federal deficit three times over!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back