• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't you hate it when...

When you're relaxing at home after school/work or whatever in the afternoon and become destroyed like three times in two hours by different sellers calling on the phone.

people park in the handicap spot with a tag, but they get out of their vehicle and there's absolutely nothing wrong with them?

I hate and distrust people that can't look me in the eyes when they talk to me.
I hate when people just show up at my house.
I hate that I can never seem to finish my bananas in time.

During lunch/dinner, people ask you questions just when you recently put food in your mounth? :S

Or during the above situation, when they laugh at you because they know you can't answer then? 😛

When you have to go out in the nonstop pouring rain.

YESSSSSSS!!! Like the last two days...and it's not gonna stop.

When you wake up cause your cat jumped on your bed and is all meowing in your face and you want to go back to sleep but you have to pee. :wharblgarbl:

Lame. It's supposed to rain here all week. 🙁

When you need to sleep but you have to run errands for most of the day...AND you have to work later that night.

When you have to go out in the nonstop pouring rain.

When you wake up cause your cat jumped on your bed and is all meowing in your face and you want to go back to sleep but you have to pee. :wharblgarbl:

^You Californians somehow manage to get over it when it heads East to us.^

Lame. It's supposed to rain here all week. 🙁

When you need to sleep but you have to run errands for most of the day...AND you have to work later that night.

Yep, same here. I like the rain but seeeeeeriously? El Nino can suck it. 😛

^You Californians somehow manage to get over it when it heads East to us.^

😀 Tee hee...well honestly our drainage system just sucks a nut otherwise I wouldn't complain so much.

When you look at the clock and know you should get ready for work but want just 15 more minutes to veg and the clock just keeps on ticking forward.

When you have to dig out a pair of rubber boots because of all of the rain or snow.

A cute bunny comes in your room and then sits on your head like its funny. And then you throw it out the window and then it come back in and bites your nose? Man I hate that!

... log on to find your thread has been bombed to hell? :omg:

^lol... you mean flashlight, right? :jester:

... the cable jumps right in the middle of an important point while watching the tennis, lol

Whe you are sitting in your TV room, watching a Suck Ass movie like, "QUARANTINE" and you can't turn it off?

Roadworks double the time it takes to get to your destination!! :rant:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back