• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever feel disgusting, 'gross', or dirty'?

Only so much thinking results in talking, which goes into even less doing. Therefore do everything without thinking and you will go far indeed.

:smilielol5:

... Oh, I'm sorry *wipes tear* but, I think I've found my new quote to live up to. :lol

Lol,maybe but they wouldn't get one penny because I don't have one lol.

Doesn't mean they still can't sue you. Isn't debt amazing like that? 🙄

-> And, this reminded me of a funny (crude) joke: What's the difference between a hooker and a lawyer? - The hooker will stop screwing you once you're dead. 😛

Doesn't mean they still can't sue you. Isn't debt amazing like that? 🙄

-> And, this reminded me of a funny (crude) joke: What's the difference between a hooker and a lawyer? - The hooker will stop screwing you once you're dead. 😛

LOL I like that one

*curls over, one arm wrapping around my middle, as I still keep the binoculars in the air, quickly darting back to a safer spot - ! :scared - to get tickled by QueenBeeBee!*

*buckles over, jutting to the floor, surrendering the binoculars* Nnn-nooheeheeheheeheehehe-eeee! No fair! No fa-airrhehee! Ss-s-STA-AAPIT!! - The two of youuu!

(This is supposed to be a thread about feeling gross and/or dirty, NOT about tickling MEE, here!! >_< )

I think this is more fun....or maybe we should start a thread just dedicated to tickling you sadistictcklr :stickout

The Queen can always take some time out of her day in any thread to punish a naughty lady. *takes the binoculars and hands them back to tickle fan* Now be a sweet lady

Aww thanks QueenBeeBeeMari 🙂

*Crosses my arms and pouts* I'm not naughty. *I mumble, slowly edging forward to fan - and her binoculars... :evil:*

Ohhh yesss you are! :lol

Oh,really then why are you getting ever so close to tickle fan and her binoculars?Perhaps you want to be tickled more?

I think she does 😉

- No, no! Just. Wanted to stand here *moves within a few feet of fan* - right here, is all. 😀 *I smile too sweetly, trying to be innocent.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, on a more related note to this thread, I feel kind of gross right now, but, I think that's pretty synonymous with sick, in this case. 🙁 Ever hurt to swallow, anyone? I - feel - gross. >_<

HAHA now that is funny....you trying to look innocent :lol

*clamps my arms around my binoculars tightly* :stickout

After a night of heavy drinking and you wake up next morning mouth as dry as anything and just not having a nice taste in your mouth...or as my mate puts it...it's like a dog has farted in her mouth.lol.....now that's disgusting.

(P.S- Sorry for the long post-this is what I get for living in a different time zone. Gotta catch up the following day.lol)

After a night of heavy drinking and you wake up next morning mouth as dry as anything and just not having a nice taste in your mouth...or as my mate puts it...it's like a dog has farted in her mouth.lol.....now that's disgusting.

(P.S- Sorry for the long post-this is what I get for living in a different time zone. Gotta catch up the following day.lol)

Oog. Truly. I had a rare Saturday off and went drinking (think tequila shots, Crown shots, absinthe, and countless beers). Felt like a dried out turd the next day, what with the bar smells of cigs and such. Blurgh.

sadistictcklr;558409 [B said:
Arson[/B]: What do you mean, sometimes you feel disgusted even after you take a shower? :huh
I mean i still feel disgusted with myself like hate myself thats what i ment

I think this is more fun....or maybe we should start a thread just dedicated to tickling you sadistictcklr :stickout

best idea I have heard in a long time

Aww thanks QueenBeeBeeMari 🙂

No,problem.

I think she does 😉

I think so too,that's why she needs her own tickle thread

I wouldn't know lol

(P.S- Sorry for the long post-this is what I get for living in a different time zone. Gotta catch up the following day.lol
Not a problem

The only time I feel dirty is when I'm doing number 2. I wish to hell humans had disintegrating digestive systems.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back