• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Failed soda products

mikepd

TMF Expert
Remember Coke II. That was stupid. How bout clear pepsi, that was cool. Surge remember that. And before we had Redbull, Amp, and Monster, we had Kick. Remember that shit when we had like soda and kinda energy drink combined. Also whats up with Mountain Dew, Im not a fan of "Baja Blast", but you can only buy it from Taco Bell. WTF! What if people like it? Also why does Mountain Dew have "limited time" soda's like.. that orange one Live Wire. I think thats what its called. Then they pull it from stores... then bring it back? They have done this with like 3-4 other flavors. And this Coke Zero crap..." tastes the same as regular " NOOOOOO NO it doesnt. It tastes like coke with zero FLAVOR!!!!!! That is my soda rant.

Last edited:
Anybody remember "Apple Beer" -- "no alcohol because it's wild enough without it!"?

Ya had me with "apple Beer" , but tragicly lost me with "no alcohol"

When I was really little, we spent part of the summer on Block Island(off the coast of Maryland & Rhode Island). While there, I fell in love with a drink called "Simba" that had a lion on the label. At the time at least, it seemed to taste like the perfect combination of Mt. Dew® and Sprite®. I wonder if it's still made anywhere?

Was Simba a sort of tea? cuz if so. They are still makin it. God bless Google.

Last edited:
And this Coke Zero crap..." tastes the same as regular " NOOOOOO NO it doesnt.

You must be drinking a different Coke Zero, or you're drinking it out of a plastic bottle. Drink it out of a can and you'll understand.

Pepsi Max rocks hard too.

Sorry I didnt pay attention to ancient history in school......J/K...great detective work.

Last edited:
Drank Coke Zero from a can, ZERO TASTE! Wait there was a taste and it was BAD.

I only like fountain pepsi...pepsi in a can is vile..

i mostly drink diet 7-up...and if i drink coke..i prefer coke classic..

and i was around during RC Cola..ack

Orbitz.

This was a drink concocted in the late ninties. It was basically a viscous liquid that had these little "Flavour- floaties" in it. By that, I mean small blood cell- shaped chunks of jellatenous multi-coloured grap that was supposed to enhance the flavour of your bottle of bland shampoo.

Christ it was disgusting.

lmao!

I remeber Orbitz......tried it once, wasn't impressed.

As for Pepsi Max, I find that it goes flat rather quickly.

I like Sobe sodas,like Lizard Fuel and the one with the glass marble you have to push down into the little bottle to drink it.(It was sold at Sun coast,the anime store that closed at our mall.)

Anyone remember DnL? 7-up with caffeine and caramel coloring (the logo was 7up upside down)....

I do believe he means this stuff.

http://www.inthe70s.com/food/simbasoda0.shtml

In which case, all indications seem to say that it only existed back in those bizarre years known as the 70's.

😛aw: SIMBA! 😛aw:​

Fuckin' aye! Thank you for your industry, Bella Donna. That did me good just seeing it again. Obviously, we are talking a good 35 years or so here. Great seeing that bottle again after all this time.

Anyone remember DnL? 7-up with caffeine and caramel coloring (the logo was 7up upside down)....

Interesting. Was it like a corporate "prank" of sorts? Harmless, but possibly good publicity(?). I don't recall ever hearing about this one.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back