• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Famous people on Tickletheater

webster1

TMF Poster
Im betting that at least one celeb (and we are talking about a legitimate celebrity, No B or C listers) not only has the same fetish but also surfs this site on a daily basis. Now the question is, who?

It would be too much to ask to reveal yourself and it would be harder for anyone to believe you if you do come out but it would still be interesting to hear members thoughts and speculation on famous people within our little community here.

I think its time for our fetish to get some positive exposure and have someone "cool" represent us. Maybe like a morgan freeman or an collin ferral just because they are so bad ass, in my opinion. Or maybe Jessica alba or goldie hawn. Im just spitting out random names here.

So if you didnt get the question it is: Your guess as to celebrities that are members and your reasons for your answer.

Well, I know there is a british actor who plays a villain, he has a foot fetish...he is probably on here.

webster said:
Im betting that at least one celeb ... surfs this site on a daily basis. Now the question is, who?
No.
The question is why.
Why do you think that.

the answer is.
Why not

The site cant be only filled with short fat balding men with pony tails, now can it?
Just trying to make an interesting disscussion here

ps no offence to any dude who fits the above description

Hold up. I think i'm the person you're talking about. Celebs are famous people, right? Well, i'm famous! 😀

...Famous for being an ass. 😀

...Hmm, that doesn't count, does it. >_>

All terrible jokes aside, I'm gonna have to agree with Kalamos. Why would you think someone famous would have the same fetish as us and surf this site on a regular basis? Don't get me wrong, I think it would be totally awesome if someone like Jessica Alba or Colin Ferral had the same fetish as us and browsed this site dailly and it would be awesome to have someone like that represent us but the chances of that are quite slim. As far as I know, none of the celebs I know have tickling fetishes and even if they did, I doubt they'd spend their time surfing here when they can be out tickling other celebs or everyday people without being called strange or creepy. I could be wrong, though. There might be people who have the same fetish as us. Would it be possible to show us evidence that might lead you to believe this? Cause i'm actually getting fairly intrigued as to if someone famous really does post on this site. Anyway, i'm making this too big of a deal. I'll stop now.

webster said:
the answer is.
Why not.
Yeah, sort of expected statistics would be working for us.

The site cant be only filled with short fat balding men with pony tails, now can it?
I'll let you know I'm wearing my hair short.
Hides the balding a bit.

😛

I know Quentin Tarantino is an on 'n' off visitor to the HITW-Gang's website, along with the mousepad forum (on which he is an avid poster); but sadly, I lack foreknowledge of any celebrities here on Tickletheater.

the hollywood brother may not be the latest craze that is sweepingthe nation but on here the hollywood brother is famous

A famous guy who works in North or South Carolina as a blue collar person...

Hey I'm famous too.
Over my place everybody recognises me.
And sometimes they even remember my name.

Howard Stern? Would he even use an alias if he were here?
Do yall remember that interview with Drew Barrymore where she said how she liked to be tickled until she couldn't breathe or something?

Though I suspect anyone *that* famous will either
a. be totally upfront about it, like Stern, or
b. not take the risk of some cleaning person or entourage member or one of the hundreds of people watching their every move and taking pictures through their curtains catching them posting here.

I would bet that there are members of the US Congress here though. On the other hand, some government group most likely has a list of everyone here's real names and aliases, so maybe they wouldn't risk it.

I reckon its possible, but as Betchass said, they'd probably be pretty cloak-and-dagger about it because of all the publicity they'd get. I know there's no such thing as bad publicity, but would you really want the whole nation to know if you weren't ready to tell them?

Oh my gawd you people need to find something to do. Ya'll have too much time on your hands! 🙂

I would hope an untalented tramp like Jessica Alba would be strictly vanilla. Same goes for her equally untalented peers like Jessica and Ashley Simpson, Britney Spears, Hillary Duff, Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, and all the rest of those brain dead harlots.

I don't see why a celeb can't have a tickling fetish. Jack Nicolson(sp?) various lovers says he's into BDSM, especially spanking women with ping pong paddles.

It would be nice if celebs who are seen as relitively normal people, who've never had a huge scandel, were into tickling. Someone who isn't in the tabloids all the time. Like say Alan Rickman. (And let's face it, a lot of us females wouldn't mind being tickled by him, especially if he was dressed as Professor Snape or Hans Gruber.) Or Dame Judi Dench. Someone that the vanila crowd looks up to and respects for being "nice, decent, and wholesome." Because that would be a much better representation for us then some tone deaf scuzbag like Justin Timberlake or Aviral.

But with our luck, it'll be some televanglist like Pat Robertson.

Betchass said:
I would bet that there are members of the US Congress here though. On the other hand, some government group most likely has a list of everyone here's real names and aliases, so maybe they wouldn't risk it.

they are watching you with nano-cams.

Ok, Ok! I'm caught. You guys got me. I can't hide it anymore. It's me......Brad Pitt!!!! 😀

LOL!!!

wk23 said:
Ok, Ok! I'm caught. You guys got me. I can't hide it anymore. It's me......Brad Pitt!!!! 😀

LOL!!!

Oh that would so be the best thing EVER!!!!Aww Brad Pitt!!!! 😀 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back