• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Famous people on Tickletheater

Well, I'm *going* to be famous 😀

I tell you what, when I do become famous, I'll admit in a special interview that I come on this sight! Then you'll all know it's me!

I'll still avoid the word fetish though lol.

Kalamos you're turning into a bitter old fart face! sorry it had to be said :-D
Yes I can understand that there won't be celebs no here every day under an alias *peer* but saying that celebs won't share the same fetish? Since when did fetishes discriminate??
And you say why would they be here when they can be out tickling other celebs, that just sounds silly, for a celeb to decently tickle another celeb is more than likely gonna be harder than me convincing the whole of my uni to participate in a mass tickle video. So I'm here to big up the dream! 😀 there has to be a celeb amongst us !

*fingers crossed she's a gorgeous lee who's inspired to get in contact me*

JackBlack said:
...is more than likely gonna be harder than me convincing the whole of my uni to participate in a mass tickle video.

... You are truly a visionary. :wooha:

JackBlack said:
Kalamos you're turning into a bitter old fart face! sorry it had to be said :-D
Yes I can understand that there won't be celebs no here every day under an alias *peer* but saying that celebs won't share the same fetish? Since when did fetishes discriminate??
And you say why would they be here when they can be out tickling other celebs, that just sounds silly...
Never said they *cannot* be here.
Just asked why he thought they were. Maybe he had found peculiar hints.
Nor mentioned anything about celebs tickling each others.

Look, I don't mind being called bitter. Sure, do that again and you're fish bait, capisce?

But, c'mon, bitter about celebs?
Couldn't care the least, 'specially about foreign, anglo/american celebs.

😉

do you know the ratio of A-list celebs compared to the number of people in the world? the odds are astronomical that a celeb is a member.

in other news:

i must confess, Big Norm is an alias for who i really am. a few years ago i was deep in the background during a live news report. i was on tv, thus i am your celeb. but for god's sake, don't leak this to the press!

Hmmm

I suppose I might be something of a quasi-celebrity of sorts...but only to people that are fans of my band's music (which rules out most people so far). However, if I'm famous then that would make everybody who's in a band struggling to gain recognition famous...so....who knows. We've been on tour, have a nationally released album and are working on our second...but with the exception of the few people here and there that have asked us for autographs and such...probably not.
I don't know...fame is an illusion anyway.

Can I find your music available somewhere? i'd like to hear a sound or two...

and, do the fans know?

That would make you a quasi-celeb who is publicly known for his lil' kink... I think thats what they's lookin' for.

I was just reading about how Michael Hutchence of INXS died. They officially said suicide, but there is speculation that he liked asphyxiating himself while masturbating, and accidentally hung himself.

TheChameleon said:
Can I find your music available somewhere? i'd like to hear a sound or two...

and, do the fans know?

That would make you a quasi-celeb who is publicly known for his lil' kink... I think thats what they's lookin' for.

Truthfully, I'd rather not. I consider this to be part of my personal life and with the exception of the people in the scene, it's simply nobodys business.

I'm not a very open person I'm affraid.

Haha, well, that sums it up, thread over!

Sorry, but your not gonna get a celeb to reveal themselves here.

I guess this thread wasn’t as popular as I thought it would be. I apologize that I didn’t create a thread that everyone responds so positively to. Maybe I should start on of those "are your feet ticklish" or "do you like tickling" discussion topics. Those ones get a lot of attention here for being such creative/original questions. I didn’t know that horny magic card playing techno gamers who live in their parent’s basements were so negative. Not trying to cause trouble here on the theater but I just wanted to post a topic that wasn’t so typical. I know that there is an unlikely chance for an A -lister to be on the board but so what. Its just one of those what if question. There is nothing wrong with a little fantasy.

webster said:
I didn’t know that horny magic card playing techno gamers who live in their parent’s basements were so negative.

baseless insults will take you places here!

webster said:
I guess this thread wasn’t as popular as I thought it would be. I apologize that I didn’t create a thread that everyone responds so positively to. Maybe I should start on of those "are your feet ticklish" or "do you like tickling" discussion topics. Those ones get a lot of attention here for being such creative/original questions. I didn’t know that horny magic card playing techno gamers who live in their parent’s basements were so negative. Not trying to cause trouble here on the theater but I just wanted to post a topic that wasn’t so typical. I know that there is an unlikely chance for an A -lister to be on the board but so what. Its just one of those what if question. There is nothing wrong with a little fantasy.

I think your question was kind of a hit. Everyone has something to say about it.

There's no such thing as bad publicity. (Actually I don't agree with that, but in the case of this thread, it was sort of true)

I think this is a pretty good thread and has received a lot of responses. (Four pages in as many days is a hot topic, IMO.)

My thoughts on the subject:

I saw a talk show interview where Robin Williams was asked if his wife was ever jealous about scenes he shot in any of his movies. The interviewer went on to say he'd heard that Mrs. Williams was jealous about the scene in Baron Munchousen where Robin tickles the feet of an unidentified actress (her head remained hidden throughout the scene).

Robin admitted that was the only time she was jealous about his work, blushed and looked decidedly uncomfortable. I remember thinking "bullseye!"

Another celebrity I once heard connected with tickling, but never hear any more about is Valarie Bartiinelli. When she was first married to Eddie Van Halen he said something about foot tickling being a turn-on for her. The conversation had something to do with how fast he could move his fingers when playing the guitar.

An unidentified but personal experience:
Back when this site was new I got into a private chat with a guy who said he was a celebrity. Something about that conversation... I believed him. He said he was a music producer, but I think he choked at that point... I suspect that was a lie or a at best a partial truth. I think he would have liked to come out and tell me who he was but just couldn't take the chance. Personally I don't blame him.

sole seeker said:
I think this is a pretty good thread and has received a lot of responses. (Four pages in as many days is a hot topic, IMO.)

My thoughts on the subject:

I saw a talk show interview where Robin Williams was asked if his wife was ever jealous about scenes he shot in any of his movies. The interviewer went on to say he'd heard that Mrs. Williams was jealous about the scene in Baron Munchousen where Robin tickles the feet of an unidentified actress (her head remained hidden throughout the scene).

Robin admitted that was the only time she was jealous about his work, blushed and looked decidedly uncomfortable. I remember thinking "bullseye!"

Another celebrity I once heard connected with tickling, but never hear any more about is Valarie Bartiinelli. When she was first married to Eddie Van Halen he said something about foot tickling being a turn-on for her. The conversation had something to do with how fast he could move his fingers when playing the guitar.

An unidentified but personal experience:
Back when this site was new I got into a private chat with a guy who said he was a celebrity. Something about that conversation... I believed him. He said he was a music producer, but I think he choked at that point... I suspect that was a lie or a at best a partial truth. I think he would have liked to come out and tell me who he was but just couldn't take the chance. Personally I don't blame him.

Valerie Burtinelli was so fucking gorgeous. I believe she still is. She should have been more of a celebrity. Perhaps she didn't want to be.
Robin Williams is an off-beat enough sort of person I could totally see him being into just about anything.
Music producer is probably the single most common dream-profession for people who fancy themselves more important than they are. Which is not to say he wasn't a famous one, but that *if* someone was telling himself he was getting famous when he was really just one of millions, I'd give it a 60-75% chance he would say music producer. Computers have made it a piece of cake to pump out a half-decent hip-hop track in a day by clicking and dragging.

I would guess that Quentin Tarantino may have taken an interest in this site ... he seems to go out of his way to have foot close up scenes in his movies ... Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill, Hostel to name a few that I can remember .. I guess that doesn't mean he likes tickling but there seems to be a positive correlation between foot and tickling interests

dannybtt said:
I would guess that Quentin Tarantino may have taken an interest in this site ... he seems to go out of his way to have foot close up scenes in his movies ... Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill, Hostel to name a few that I can remember .. I guess that doesn't mean he likes tickling but there seems to be a positive correlation between foot and tickling interests

It's like those SAT questions. If all borfs are gerns and some gerns are troobs, are all troobs borfs? If most foot fetishists like tickling and some tickling fetishists are foot fetishists, do all tickling fetishists like tickling?

http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds..._Fiction&quote=footmass.txt&file=footmass.mp3
"I'm the foot fuckin' master!"

Chuck Norris is on tickletheater.com

Then again, Chuck Norris is everywhere.

EVEN RIGHT BEHIND YOU.

But seriously, Chuck Norris has tickled every woman in the world and has a videotape of every single one. However, he has decided not to submit the videos to the "vidclip corner" .. Chuck Norris never submits.

Anyone remember that person (I won't say woman, 'cause it probably wasn't) on the TMF a few years back who claimed to be Angelina Jolie? I couldn't believe how many people seemed to believe "her."

How do we know she wasn't? Did someone prove it wasn't? Did that person say that they weren't?

do all tickling fetishists like tickling?
Yep, (by definition) you can take that to the bank!

dannybtt said:
I would guess that Quentin Tarantino may have taken an interest in this site ...
Actually, that is who I thought I might have been chatting with... the guy who said he was a music producer. This guess is based on absolutely nothing, just a feeling. Most likely I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Journia is Famous, Just look at his signature.

And the list just gets longer.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back