• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Football

just worry about your own damn teams

I do worry about my teams. You know all Fantasy Football leagues need players like you. You care, you are passionate and you are fun to play against.

Unfortunately for you, at times because of your very busy schedule ( and I know how hard you work. You are one of the hardest working guys I know ) you don't make these drafts and it puts you at such a disadvantage.

I know how competitive you are. I have no doubt about that. I also appreciate that competitiveness. I would never question your heart, intelligence or spirit to play. So please don't take offense when I say what I say about your teams.

RobAce you gotta be shitting me with how many points you were able to put up without MJD and R. Rice.

My scrubs played just enough to keep me in it. You will still probably win, but the points I scored will help keep it a respectable loss.

Rob

Starting to make my push in DP and Keeper

Bout time

Last edited:
I left Davis, Harvin, and Ricky Williams on the bench in DP2:facepalm:

I have misgivings about my players Rob.

At the rate you're going, DAE, you may have to give up commenting on football altogether. 😀

Robs finally about to take a loss in DP and im about to walk into second place. Its startin to come together

Robs finally about to take a loss in DP and im about to walk into second place. Its startin to come together

It is funny how you don't talk about your crappy Keeper League team. :headpat:

Show some nut and and talk about all your teams good and bad. We do on the radio show.

I may lose, but don't count it yet.

Down by 15 points with my Team Def (Philly) against a horrid, mistake prone Washington Offense, and a TE (Brent Celek) left to play.

Dave (Big Tuna) has Andre Carter (DE/Wash) left to play.

This game will go down to the wire. And it will be close. As soon as the game starts, it adds 20 points for the Team Def, so technically I will be leading as soon as the game starts, up by 5.

I may lose, but not quite yet there Goodie.

Rob

It is funny how you don't talk about your crappy Keeper League team. :headpat:

Show some nut and and talk about all your teams good and bad. We do on the radio show.

We here at the Corporation have many holdings. As we review our Thailand Tobacco Monopoly, we see the team has seemed to find its rhythm with some fateful matchups the past few weeks and with this week we move to 1 game under .500 which despite being less than our projections, we are confident. Also, our attention is more focused in the DP league, and view the keeper league as more minor league....

Down by 15 points with my Team Def (Philly) against a horrid, mistake prone Washington Offense, and a TE (Brent Celek) left to play.

This game will go down to the wire. And it will be close. As soon as the game starts, it adds 20 points for the Team Def, so technically I will be leading as soon as the game starts, up by 5.

Rob

Despite having different personel, the fans still recall the travesty of our loss to you in the playoffs and are fiending for a rematch. There's nothing stopping the Springfield Zephyr now

Rob

Stupid Stephen Cooper didn't play today like he was supposed to. I'd feel a lot better about tomorrow if I had another 5-10 points in the bag.

But I do believe I called it Rob, that you and I would finish 1-2 in points this week. Probably another hard luck loss for me. But I'll probably finish right around my projected points despite missing a DP and Gore being completely useless in his return. I'm certainly not concerned about this league going forward.

We here at the Corporation have many holdings. As we review our Thailand Tobacco Monopoly, we see the team has seemed to find its rhythm with some fateful matchups the past few weeks and with this week we move to 1 game under .500 which despite being less than our projections, we are confident. Also, our attention is more focused in the DP league, and view the keeper league as more minor league....

A Keeper League is more Major Leagues than leagues you draft from year to year. You know that, you are trying to downplay the fact that you CAN'T handle a Keeper League. :neenerneener:

I hate when my misgivings come true. Stupid Eli manning. Not only can you not win(pick ems) but you can not seem to deliver the ball to the two receivers that made you look good at the start of the year.

A Keeper League is more Major Leagues than leagues you draft from year to year. You know that, you are trying to downplay the fact that you CAN'T handle a Keeper League. :neenerneener:

Im marching my way up and not far from taking my division. My team is startin to come together

Showdown in DP2 tonite: I have a very slight edge over Cruisers (whoever that is) right now at 131.95 to 131.32. Tonite, it comes dow to my Santana Moss vs. his Brent Celek. If I pull this out, I go 4-0 this week in my fantasy teams. Stay tuned....

Showdown in DP2 tonite: I have a very slight edge over Cruisers (whoever that is) right now at 131.95 to 131.32. Tonite, it comes dow to my Santana Moss vs. his Brent Celek. If I pull this out, I go 4-0 this week in my fantasy teams. Stay tuned....

I wonder who I am rooting for:evileye:

It sucks that I am so bad in the TMF league and so good (4-1) in my work league ...

It's ok, DAE. We all know you're still hurting from the ass-kicking I gave you a couple weeks ago. :bwahaha:

and yet your still all the way back in 7th place and probably about to loose this week too. Well hey I guess you need something to keep your spirits up.:headpat:

and yet your still all the way back in 7th place and probably about to loose this week too. Well hey I guess you need something to keep your spirits up.:headpat:

The way you made it sound in the preseason DAE you should have been in first place from the very beginning. But that never happened did it. But there is still time and you could finish there. But we won't know until the end.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back