• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Beer?

TheChameleon

2nd Level Red Feather
Everybody, whats your favorite cold frosty beer? If you don't got one... what's your favorite drink anyway?

I think my favorite beer of all time would happen to be Fat Tire. Its quite excellent, smooth amber ale, almost tastes like a biscuit. ^_^

oh were to start, where to start. I like my Coors Light, Blue Moon, Heineken Light, Corona, then..give me all the shots I can take! haha. I swear im not an ALKY!

Ah yes....Fat Tire. It's my favorite as well. I discovered it on a trip to Idaho, of all places, several years back. When it's not available, I go with good ol' Coors Light, followed by Michelob 😉

In true brit style, I like mine lukewarm... 😉
Murphy's for me.

Or rather, a nice glass of ice tea.

Theres this really nice thai beer called Sing Hai. It's got just the right taste. I'll sometimes order one when we go to the thai restraunt that serves it. It goes down really good with the meal and it hits the spot.

Being from a land that takes pride in its beer, I'd say that my favourites are Alexander Keiths and Labatt Genuine Honey. I'm normally not a beer drinker but those two beers have a great taste and are tolerable. Of course, draught is always better then bottled. 😉

Blue Moon, Yuengling...tried Heineken light the other day and it wasn't too bad...

A Schlitz reference?

MistressValerie said:
In Oakland I used to drink Schlitz Malt Liquor or Colt .45 😱

Over the years, I've had quite a few of the "bad" beers. Utica Club and Genny in New York, Natty Light, Hamm's, Blatz, Old Style, Carling Black Label, Old Milwaukee, and of course the standard college brews -- the Beast (Mil's Best), Keystone Light (specially lined can? why? it still tastes like ASS) and Meister Brau (that's Mister Beer to you, pledge!), Mickey's widemouths, as well as Iron City.

But the worst, bar none, was Schlitz...even to a seasoned bad beer drinker such as myself, Schlitz was undrinkable.

Oh, and my favorite beer? Newcastle. A tad expensive, so I usually go with Labatt Light. When I'm in Canada, it's Ex or Molson Dry, EH!

Dave

Beer - Carling.

Alcoholic drink - Sake (but only on special occasions like Christmas, Easter, bank holiday Monday, my mum's friend's sister's birthday, etc)

I'm a corona drinker for the most part. But i work in a beer so its my difficult duty to try all beers so that i have a broad knowledge of whats good and what isn't 😀 :weird:

Best beer i've ever had was when i was in New Zealand, they had this Austrailian beer called Max Cold. It was amazing it was just so easy to drink. Got me wasted many a time over there!

I'm not really a beer drinker but I love my vodka-but it has to be Smirnoff- coz I never get hangovers from it and it goes down rather nicely too.

There's bad beer?!

Did not know there could be bad ambrosia.

Well when I'm out I'll order a Red Hook Blonde or Drop Top, unless I'm in a very simple mood then it's Coors in a bottle. But needless to say I like beer of most flavors 😎

Woohoo, a thread subject i can actually contribute real knowledge. I say Sam Adams beats all the others. i dont have a favorite kind though, b/c i havent tried them all yet. also like Miller and Rolling Rock

(liquid bread is good for you) :happy:

kyhawkeye said:
Mine? easy....A&W (rimshot)

Root beer all the way!!!!!!!!😀

Seriously, I can't drink alcohol, I fall asleep 😱

But I do love a non-alcoholic mudslide!😀

Sam Adams, Jack Daniels, Vodka, Corona, Smirnoff, gah too many to choose!*head explodes*

Either Stone IPA or Dogfish Head's 90 minute IPA. Hoppy as hell, but they are both delicious.

blackmagicjack said:
There's bad beer?!

Did not know there could be bad ambrosia.

Well when I'm out I'll order a Red Hook Blonde or Drop Top, unless I'm in a very simple mood then it's Coors in a bottle. But needless to say I like beer of most flavors 😎

never heard of bad booze? ever tried Natural (natty) Lite? its a college favorite, cause it is freakin cheap

Corona. with a slice of lime shoved down the neck. a good way to unwind after a long day.

You guys rule. time to crack open my Canadian Mist Flask...

Yep, I have one specifically for Canadian Mist.

TheChameleon said:
You guys rule. time to crack open my Canadian Mist Flask...

Yep, I have one specifically for Canadian Mist.

love your siggy, chameleon. i have a small clip of that speech from the Robot Chicken episode

Attachments

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back