• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Beer?

strutter said:
Moosehead.......from Canada.........it's very good,you should try it.

Yep, it is. I tried it last time I was in Toronto. Beer Rocks....well, not Schlitz, but you get the idea.

Dave

My favorite is Sprecher Amber. Sprecher is a little brewery in Milwaukee. It comes in 16 oz. bottles. Smooth and satisfying... 😀
I'm also enjoying the Molson Export I'm drinking right now. I've added a shot of Seagrams 7 for some extra refreshment...

BigNorm said:
love your siggy, chameleon. i have a small clip of that speech from the Robot Chicken episode

SCHWEEET!

Norm, your the awesome!

Fave Beer would be Guiness

Fave alcoholic drink: Gory Demise

100 bonus points if anyone can tell me the name of the place where it's served, its the house specialty of my fave restaurant. 😀

TheChameleon said:
SCHWEEET!

Norm, your the awesome!

"i aim to please, but it doesn't mean i always hit the mark"

i think i have almost every episode of Robot Chicken, so holla at me if you want something else.

actually Norm, do you think we can talk on Messanger or something? I have all 3, hit me up on a PM or somethin'.

Favorite Beer - Budweiser
Favorite Alcoholic Drink - Korbel Brut

Sadly, I don't drink that much, just on extremely rare occasions.

That would have to be Becks or Bitburger (if the place has it)

Guiness Stout. I cant eat anything with it because for some reason, it so filling.

Guinness is a hearty beer, a meal-replacement if you will. I must also recommend my discovered combination of Crown Royal and orange kool-aid...it's very good and there's no alky taste. (This is as long as you don't put more then 50% alky to kool-aid)

Bad beer: Coors Light... if I want a bottle of water, I'll get one and save money.

i like lite beer, but it must be icy cold and i can only drink it fast and with m&ms..

melanie

Guinness stout is my "go to" beer for a party. They're filling, but their so smooth I tend to drink them too fast....and that's not good on a mellow night. lol A Bass Ale or a Widmer Hefewiessen is usually my "mellow out" or starter beer. I tend to have them more frequently.

At other times, I like to try something different. So if there's one I haven't tried that's available, I'll sample it. In general, low-to-medium hop flavors and smoother textures are preferred. 😎

my husband had this lager on vacation that he said was sooo good.. i don't remember the name though..

melanie

I work at a beer store and as such, I have access to over 300 brands on a daily basis.

It's a wonder why I only drink hard liquor. 😉

Snail Shell

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back