• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite part of the body to tickle?

Underarms would be number one for me, then the ribs... basically I like to work my way down the entire body of a woman saving the feet for last.

hi

bellybutton of a girl is really the softest place on earth......an electric toothbrush in it willl shever the girl to heaven....so all girls outta here......get tickled in ur bellybutton......u'll she ur strength to withstand tickling.........

great poll

without a doubt, i would have to say nice, female feet. especially if they are size 10 or above and have unusual colored nail polish like silver, black, purple, etc. just my thing i guess. and ive found almost nothing that will drive a woman absolutely crazy like a tongue between the toes. as always, just my 2 cents. peace........BLUE_THUNDER

Wow

This poll is still going strong, Glad to see. Keep it up guys and gals. I said it once I will say it again I love to tickle womens Feet but I have love for the arm pits too :bowing:

I'd just like to register a vote on behalf of all the tummy and belly button lovers. You can keep your smelly, sweaty old feet....give a gorgeous bare belly any day!!

My favourite sort is like my new girlfriend Lulu's, Slim but with just maybe an extra inch of ticklish flesh which shimmy shakes as she wriggles and giggles....Oh sheer tickle heaven !!! :xpulcy: :tickle:

I totaly agree the belly button is with out a doubt the best place to tickle a girl.

Don't know really. I enjoy tickling feet but the upperbody allows for much more intimacy, and is easier to reach if there's no bondage involved.

I love going to work an unsuspecting woman's armpits, flanks and tummy. The feet do nothing for me, zip, nada.

Stomach/belly button. No hotter physical feature on a woman that a nice stomach, says I.

Tummy and bellybutton area

I would have to say the tummy/navel area. I just love to watch a person squirm and laugh as I attack their helpless tummy and navel.

on occasion i tickle my nieces tummy and bellybutton area,another good place is the ribcage and underarms.

But when i'm being tickled same place or all over.

Womens feet definatly, I love to tickle any part of a woman that I can get my hands on actually, but feet are the best!

Put me down for the female underarm! I love the sleeveless weather!

I'd just like to register a vote on behalf of all the tummy and belly button lovers. You can keep your smelly, sweaty old feet....give a gorgeous bare belly any day!!

My favourite sort is like my new girlfriend Lulu's, Slim but with just maybe an extra inch of ticklish flesh which shimmy shakes as she wriggles and giggles....Oh sheer tickle heaven !!! :xpulcy: :tickle:

yeah.. belly baby

Its a nice, flat, toned tummy and sides for me!! Nothing beats slipping two hands up a shirt and being able to wriggle those fingers until the giggles start to roll! 😛

Great poll btw! Hmm, in the RARE cases that I get to have revenge lol, I'd have to say my favorite place is the place that makes them beg, laugh, go crazy....wherever that may be 😛

I am a hips and thigh man. Just love tickling someone in those wonderful areas.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back