• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Video Producer?

Favorite Video Producer?

• FM Concepts

Votes: 45 10.7%
  • RealTickling

Votes: 128 30.5%
  • Magic Touch

Votes: 22 5.2%
  • FeetOnline

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • SilverCherry

Votes: 32 7.6%
  • ANA Productions

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Foot Paradise

Votes: 99 23.6%
  • French Tickling

Votes: 30 7.1%
  • Ebony Ticklers

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Other (post it)

Votes: 45 10.7%

• Total voters
I prefer Realtickling because of the torturous appearance, and the beautiful laughter of the girls. I can't say with 100% confidence that the girls are really ticklish; but if they aren't, they do a hella good job in faking it.

French Tickling for me. At least, at the moment they are. They have unbelievably beautiful and wildly ticklish models. My favourite is Virginie. When her feet get tickled she has this way of laughing so hard, her whole belly bounces up and down. 😀

I like all those...

I like each video producer in each situation, because i'm a fan of female bare feet tickling, and each producer has several model or "victims" very beautiful and some cases very ticklish. 😉 😀😀😀😀😀

i agree with SadisticTickler.. Becouse the RealTickling's tickling clips are have stock, and more torturous.. and the girls are very ticklish. i love them.. i love realtickling. (i can't speak english very well. becouse i'm from turkey..)

the reason I love realtickling

there quality of downloadable clips is 10 times that of FM concepts. And they are the same price give or take. I don't know much about the other video companies, just that tickling paradise's videos you get with a membership are of the same quality as FM concepts, so I usually don't buy as much FM concepts products.

1) French Tickling for me... I think they really rule. They have cute girls and talented ticklers... and I like their set-ups... not just some dungeon bullshit or anything (hey, just my opinion) ... more of like tickling on a sofa with some girl's friend/sister holding her... I just think it's cute 😛

And they do feather tickling 🙂

French Tickler : Keep up the good work!

PS. Yea I've got alot of faves but FT>All 😀
Next comes:
"Last Laugh Inc" and "RealTickling" (Can't decide which one, realtickling perhaps, they've got more of good clips, but I love Last Laugh Inc's doings too)
and then the rest.

Tickling-Bondage.com, plus the other (Amaranta?) sites. The video quality is very good.

I'm with nikola.van as well on the new Czech site.

The Rock-Man videos!
every last one was done in nylons and they didn't have that "forced laughing" that makes it obvious that it's all about the bucks with the current breed of producers (most, not all. I like some of the nylon french tickling clips, especially the Helene series).
too bad rock-man isn't making vids anymore, he still has pics up and old vid descriptions tho
http://www.rock-man.com/

I Like The Last Laugh Series. The Girl-next-door Types Are Cute And Seem To Be Really Ticklish And Enjoy Making The Films. Not Many People French And Greek At The Same Time. 😉

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Rock Man just host other people's clips? Usually free ones?

I voted other, and I'd like to give props to The Last Laugh, Darkgem, and Jpbfc for their videos.

Tickle Central and Real Tickling! Silver Cherry not far behind. Some really good stuff! Lots of laughter and all over tickling!

for me, it's a draw between foot paradise and real tickling, they come out with the best stuff!

There are 2 for me. The first one are FMC Concept. They have great stocks and Hogtied tickling and of course many nylon stuff there. But my favourite is Tickle 2 Death. Very nice quality, pretty nice Girls and of course GREAT and many nylon tickling there!

i Gotta say realtickling...

because let's face it. their clips are, on average, between 5-6 minutes, and are at a reasonable Price.

Plus, they got Clips to please all kinds of people. people that like mostly feet, armpits, belly, sides, They have all clips to please you.

Winner: Thelastlaughinc
I love the girls next door factor and his clips are all fun to watch, especially now that they're available online.

Runner-up: TickleHorror
Finally someone thinking outside the box. He tries new things and even appeals to the F/M crowd; two-thumbs up.

None because they all manage to dissapoint eventually.

darthvader05 said:
because let's face it. their clips are, on average, between 5-6 minutes, and are at a reasonable Price.

Plus, they got Clips to please all kinds of people. people that like mostly feet, armpits, belly, sides, They have all clips to please you.

That's right but they didn't have much nylon tickling Clips there!

I choose "Feet Online" because of two things. (1) They alway's do feet tickling, and (2) Some enjoys it (ex. Feet Online - 007, 008, and 009)

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back