• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Video Producer?

Favorite Video Producer?

• FM Concepts

Votes: 45 10.7%
  • RealTickling

Votes: 128 30.5%
  • Magic Touch

Votes: 22 5.2%
  • FeetOnline

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • SilverCherry

Votes: 32 7.6%
  • ANA Productions

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Foot Paradise

Votes: 99 23.6%
  • French Tickling

Votes: 30 7.1%
  • Ebony Ticklers

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Other (post it)

Votes: 45 10.7%

• Total voters
Bleu!

Hard to believe you even have FM concepts and ANA in here.
One sucks the other is defunct.

I rolled with Silver Cherry. Nearly all of those producers have put out some quality material, at some time or another.

What do you guys think of puretickling.com? I know it's small and off the radar, but I'm courious... :|

french ticklin, because i'm french :laughing:

And there aren't only feet. I love underarms, and this producer tickle upperbody too.

What do you guys think of puretickling.com? I know it's small and off the radar, but I'm courious... :|

I vaguely recall liking what I've seen of their stuff, bobaloo. A friend sent me one of their discs awhile back, and it had some nice moments.

Good to hear. Thanks for the feed back. =)

Bobaloo

Ooo! Are YOU actually Puretickling, bobaloo? Neat! That's what I like about this fetish. It's one where you get to actually talk to the producers. If you ARE indeed, the only quibble I kinda have is just that I prefer tighter, even more restrictive bondage to my vids. But that's just me. Most are of the opposite mindset, so you just keep doing what you do, my friend! 🙂

Ooo! Are YOU actually Puretickling, bobaloo? Neat! That's what I like about this fetish. It's one where you get to actually talk to the producers. If you ARE indeed, the only quibble I kinda have is just that I prefer tighter, even more restrictive bondage to my vids. But that's just me. Most are of the opposite mindset, so you just keep doing what you do, my friend! 🙂

Yes, I am him... =) Thanks for telling me your point of view. I'm the same as you, I like girls tied up really tight... Glad to have made a friend!!!

Bobaloo

Cool! Hope you keep on tickling(and filming it), bobaloo! I rarely get a chance to partake of any tied-up tickling(giving or recieving), so at present videos do a nice job of filling that void. :]

Perhaps I will try to review one of your Puretickling-films sometime! :bald:

So what's up with dungeon maidens?

I've always absolutely loved their stuff. It always seemed real and I could really see the girls' anguish and true reflexes.

Not to mention the slightly darkish BDSM atmosphere they had 🙂

Yes, I am him... =) Thanks for telling me your point of view. I'm the same as you, I like girls tied up really tight... Glad to have made a friend!!!

Bobaloo
You're the puretickling owner ?. Well, i like your stuff, especially that girl called "Angelina", she has an incredible pair of feet, i'd like to see her tickled on her soles for a really long time, not just some seconds and of course well tied. Keep working !! 😉🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂.

So what's up with dungeon maidens?

I've always absolutely loved their stuff. It always seemed real and I could really see the girls' anguish and true reflexes.

Not to mention the slightly darkish BDSM atmosphere they had 🙂

Good question. They seem to be defunct. I know the Dungeonmaster was in a semi-recent offerring from Tickling Paradise, but as far as anything direct from his franchise, nada in several years... :|

Cool! Hope you keep on tickling(and filming it), bobaloo! I rarely get a chance to partake of any tied-up tickling(giving or recieving), so at present videos do a nice job of filling that void. :]

Perhaps I will try to review one of your Puretickling-films sometime! :bald:

Hey, glad you like em'. Please feel free to do reviews of my work. I love to hear what others think. Remember, I'm I guy just like the rest of you trying to put what I like out there for others. =)

You're the puretickling owner ?. Well, i like your stuff, especially that girl called "Angelina", she has an incredible pair of feet, i'd like to see her tickled on her soles for a really long time, not just some seconds and of course well tied. Keep working !! 😉🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂.

Yeah, Angelina is an awesome looking girl. Her feet are out of this world in person! Seriously! Believe it or not, we got her all tied up in our first video, told another girl to go at it, and nothing happened... She is like not very ticklish... I was beside myself... Nothing we tried really worked very well, so we switched back to her doing the tickling... I plan to try tickling her again very soon. And using some very unorthodox items to get the job done... So wish me luck... I've got a few tricks up my sleeve...

Glad you like my stuff too! Spread the word, I can use the money to put into more projects... =)

Bobaloo

Yeah, Angelina is an awesome looking girl. Her feet are out of this world in person! Seriously! Believe it or not, we got her all tied up in our first video, told another girl to go at it, and nothing happened... She is like not very ticklish... I was beside myself... Nothing we tried really worked very well, so we switched back to her doing the tickling... I plan to try tickling her again very soon. And using some very unorthodox items to get the job done... So wish me luck... I've got a few tricks up my sleeve...

Glad you like my stuff too! Spread the word, I can use the money to put into more projects... =)

Bobaloo
I believe you, she has really beautiful feet (at least i see them in that way). I think that she's really ticklish (on her soles), maybe she hasn't been really tickled, i mean tickled over and over again on her soles, i'd love to see her very restricted (on an stock or using ropes, but that she can't move out) and tickled during a long long marathon session.

My favorite is The Last Laugh, at least the downloadable sample clips. (Especially since, unlike MTP, you can download all of them instead of just the latest!) My other reason is that... well, I'm in it for the tickling, not the bare and tickled private parts. I have not, so far, had to deal with that in TLL clips. (Although I have gotten rid of clips for being solely focused on the feet. I'm okay with girls' feet, but I'm just not interested in them. I greatly prefer their tummies, both seeing them and seeing them get tickled. Although on that note, piercings... I personally don't like them, but I understand that some people do.)

I'm quite partial to www.thelastlaughinc.com The girls there don't feel like paid, professional actors, there's no need for a cheesy story, nor any need for any nudity (which I feel is distracting from feet/tickling videos).

My passion is for Asian girls tickled in tight bondage - so, Dungeon Maidens I love for the incredible tickling table he has but unfortunately no Asian girls; Tickle Torture in Southeast Asia for his Asian girls but unfortunately his level of bondage is not the best; the old Tickleslaves for his fine rebuilt massage table and Asian girl Katy (an excellent video I just bought from Tickling Paradise); older Real Tickling when he had that excellent tickling table and such ticklees as Jessica Tate - I would consider Blue Fetish if there were preview clips to be seen (they have an Asian girl video that looks promising but I won't buy it until I see a small clip, of course).

By next year, I'm going to start producing some tickling movies - full length movies with real stories to them, Asian girls and exceptional bondage - as well as shorter tickling clips. I have training in film production, some filming experience, recent dungeon tickling experience and an idea of the type of things that I should bring together from other videos to create the best of the tickle bondage movies.

Last Laugh

The Last Laugh is my favorite producer.Although I like all videos with nice feet scene.

The Last Laugh kick ass! Love the "girl next door" thing. The other producers use to many modelish girls who allways gets stripped naked. That get's to fake for me. And the reestraints is also good. Restraints is VERY important to me. There is to many producers out there who have sucky restraints where the girl can move to much (example...using a loose chair as a stock). But on the restraints part, Real Tickling dominates (unless someone else have any nice links to other producers who uses restraints that make the girls total helpless). :super_hap

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back