• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feathers or fingers? (Best tickling method)

Feathers or fingers? (Best tickling method)

• Feathers

Votes: 149 12.2%
  • Fingers

Votes: 705 57.6%
  • Both

Votes: 357 29.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 12 1.0%

• Total voters
As much as I love seeing feathers being used I don't think they are as effective as fingers so fingers!

Fingers definitely!

But, if feathers are spread over the body, then tickled with fingers... just like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups -- that's 2 great tastes that taste great together!

I'm the only one who voted 'neither', because I tend to find that the tongue has the more devastating effect.

I find both have a pretty good effect depending on where applied, although I agree with Jim the tongue can be pretty wild too especially on feet if combined with teeth😉

Without doubt! I'd go as far as to say it's the most devastating technique I've ever used.

(With the possible exception of busting bastinado on the soles and then finger-tickling them. That is pure agony!)

depends entirely on the person and the part of the body.
As a ticklee I personally find fingers far more effective all round, although tongues are devastating on the toes 🙂

As a ticklee I find that feather are not effective enough.
but it depends on the person.
I know persons who find feathers more effective.

However, as a tickler I prefer fingers as well, because I want to feel the ticklish skin of my victims and their tries to escape.

another possibility ...

Fingers are the best tool for me, based on the reaction of my 'lees. Feathers are basically just for "kidding around," but if you really want to drive a 'lee wild, toes can tickle like crazy! 😀

Luv and laughter,

I can't see how feathers could even be FELT unless used on ears, face, or genitals.

Fingers are best because you can use them in different ways on different parts.

Apart from the better effect, fingers have another advantage to feathers for a ler: Finger-tickling provides direct skin-to-skin contact; you can feel the tummy muscles twitch or the soles curl. And of course you're able to feel the silky skin texture directly. A thoroughly sensuous experience...

However, a stiff feather, attached to a vibrator, can wreak havoc in the armpits and between the toes, too! Yummy...

Last edited:
Haltickling said:
Apart from the better effect, fingers have another advantage to feathers for a ler: Finger-tickling provides direct skin-to-skin contact; you can feel the tummy muscles twitch or the soles curl. And of course you're able to feel the silky skin texture directly. A thoroughly sensuous experience...

However, a stiff feather, attached to a vibrator, can wreak havoc in the armpits and between the toes, too! Yummy...

You haf vays of making zem giggle! 😀😛

Fingers or Feathers?

I like using feathers, but fingers do seem to work the best. A light touch in some spots and raking fingernails in others sends my wife over the edge! 🙂

I like both

I've used several tools to tickling female bare feet. many times i use both feathers and fingers switching both. When i use feathers i do tickling with point of it on all sole and sometimes use "hairs" beetwen toes. tongue, stick, dental instruments, forks and another tools are very effective depending of technique.

My current favorite is to be tickled by toes. The tickle master has a little less control-always wanting more of it. But as long as it's on the verge of thoroughly torturous yet deliciously sensual, toes are awesome.

Violeta69

😀 Nothing like skin contact... No doubt that fingers are more efective... and nails ( if U have ) can make your "victim" give th best laught....

Squirmer got a point there... ehm... 😀

But, being a footman - I used to be a bowman once... oh forget it... 😀 - I've found fluffy feathers and fingers too weak on the sole.

I've tried many tools, from paintbrushes to keys [!], and so far the best for me were pencils.

You can taper them or just leave them blunt - to avoid tearing the stockings - but they've always been a blast. 😀

I've tried felt pens... And yes, she quite FELT them... but for me, nothing beats something stiff like a pencil or a quill. 🙂

When I had a steady fem-lee, I liked to mix both intermittently, then move in for the oral kill...but then I'm more into the sexual side of it then the straight tickle sessions a lot of you speak of. I have found feathers to be sensually stimulating to the 'lee, depending on how and what is feathered.

I voted both because it really depends on what kind of tickling you plan to do. Feathers can do some things that fingers can't and vice versa.

BigJim said:
Without doubt! I'd go as far as to say it's the most devastating technique I've ever used.

The tongue was definitely a winner for me. My ex girlfriend got used to my touch after nearly 7 years, but towards the end of our relationship, I decided to use my tongue on her bare soles for the first time ever and she was rendered hysterical.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back