• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy tickle pic f/f

This really helps. Not just artistically speaking, but also because I don't know anything about them anyway. Thanks.

So how is your search for Evangelion videos doing? Have you found any more of them beyond volume 1?

not very well i went back to the store and the highest was 0:14 but the whole series is not there, and a question how long roughly does it take to complete one or ur drawings?

Ah yes, the vhs version has more volumes. I'm not sure how far it goes up to, all I know is that there are 8 for the dvds.

Thats really a shame that you can't find any of it. Its really a shame. Maybe you shouldn't bother and should try for another series that might be fully attainable for rental.

Thats a good question. The answer is that it depends on the picture, the ammount of characters in it, the complexity (or not) of the pose(s), and the ammount of detail I wish to put into it.

I could just as easily produce pictures very quickly, but naturally some quality would be sacrificed. I do my best when I take my time. Although I have been able to produce many decent pictures in a short ammount of time. But thats when I'm on a roll. Lately I've been on somewhat of a drawing funk. Meaning that when I draw something it doesn't come out exactly like I would have wanted, or its not satisfactory. This is all natural though, of course for anyone. ^__^

Any other questions? I like questions. ^__^

well not at the moment sorry no actually i got one besides yours and Dark Convoy (hope that's right) is there anyone else who's got FF girls being tickled?

Yeah, about that. I think alot of people may think that it takes me a long time to update because I might be drawing slowly or not fast enough. The pictures themselves don't take long to draw at all; most can be drawn within a 15-30 minute time frame. Its finding the time to draw or feeling up to it that causes even more time to go by before an update, not the pictures themselves.

While most people are aware of this, as it is just common sense, some people may have assumed I'm a slacker; I'm simply stating thats not the case. LOL

One also needs to consider that I don't just draw fetish artwork (as most artists don't I'd imagine). Theres other genres I like to draw from as well for my anime-style pictures. And its all about finding time to fit these ideas in and still having room for some fetish pictures on the side.

Personally, I think I draw better non-fetish artwork then I do fetish artwork. To those of whom I show both, they don't seem to choose one over the other, though some of them have reluctantly admitted that the consistancy of foot/tickling pictures is taboo or ackward. When this first started (the fetish work) they obviously didn't notice as they just assumed they were random barefoot pictures or random pictures in which some characters were tickled. They didn't ever really notice a change until it became more consistant. And even then, some of them didn't question why there was more material for that then there was before. LOL ^__^

Last edited:
yeah when people get long they think the artist is a slacker without knowing that they got a life too, maybe they don't have enough patience.

I find a link that's got facts about tickling just trying to find the right place to put it

Thanks for the link. That was pretty brief though, and they were things I already knew. Thanks though. ^_^

Question

Hey CE, first of all this is a great pic (like every other one of yours I've ever seen!). I love it and can't wait to see more.
Secondly, you said you liked questions, well here's a couple!
How long have you been drawing? It's obvious you have a lot of talent so I was wondering how long it took you to get this amazingly good?
Also, have/are you taken/taking and art class? Merely curious.

Hope to see more whenever you can get em out. I think the most important thing is to only draw/write/whatever when you want to. If you force yourself, the material never turns out to the best of one's abilities IMHO.

Hello, and thank you. 🙂 I didn't think anyone would reply to this thread anymore. It has been inactive for some time now, and I've updated three times since this thread.

Anyway, to answer your questions:

1.) I've been drawing since I was a child, but never really concentrated on it or took it seriously until about after high school actually. Thats when it really started to develop, especially after I started drawing anime-style. I graduated in 2001, and have been drawing anime-style since 2001.

2.) I took Art II my senior year in 2001. I do not however credit my skill or attribute it to the class, or even the teacher. I wasn't interested in the subject matter she was teaching and she didn't accept some of my projects for grading because they weren't created according to what was technically being taught or what was required. She was a nice teacher though, and was kind enough to let me pass dispite my slacking off towards the end of the final semester. I negotiated with her and said "give me the grade I deserve, a D-". She agreed and let me pass the class because thats the grade I did deserve and I had no problem excepting it because I did in fact slack off terribly in the last semester BUT I did enough of the work required by her to pass. The final grade was mutually acceptable, even though I proposed it. It had nothing to do with my art however, it was more about the slacking off than anything. The class just really lost my interest in the later half of it.

However, everything you see and everything you have come to know about me in regards to my art, Ive taught myself and developed by myself. I just learned and adapted to a new style, namely anime/manga, and as of late 2001 tickling and fetish pictures as well. I suprize even myself sometimes. I've come a long way in a very short ammount of time and I have no one to thank or attribute the success to other than myself. I also get better and better with each passing picture. I don't even practice either, the pictures just come out looking good anyways. Its like I have a gift or something thats just growing on its own. So if I've ever seemed arrogant to you or others at times it is because of these very facts. I am the chosen one. The one who will bring the Force back into balance. LOL ^___^

I no longer need to validate my existance here as I am now one in the "brotherhood" of artists here. I do however feel competitive at times and would like to compete but don't, and I don't exactly feel the same way about tickling or fetishes in general as perhaps they do. This makes me the odd ball of the group, and thats ok. I like being different, as different as my art and style is from theirs. We need variety and different points of view here anyways, its just a given for a group or community to function properly.

Finally, your advice is well taken and recieved. I've been practicing just that, and its paid off in more ways than one.

Feel free to ask more of me if you wish. I ironically don't get to talk much like this. This is either because the other party isn't as interested as I am or they mean to only take my work and leave.

In either case, thanks for posting. 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back