• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally got her! (true story)

collegetickler

I've been waiting FOREVER for the forum to be back up so I could share this with you guys! So, I work at a summer camp teaching classes on reading and writing. One of the other counselors is my partner, and we teach the classes together. First, a quick description of her: about 5'8", blond, very nice figure, very nice legs, cute face, bright smile--total cute girl next door. So, the first time we got together to plan our lessons and chat, she wore slip-ons without socks, and so I naturally began wondering if she was ticklish. Of course, we'd just met, so I didn't try anything.

Flash forward to last Friday. It was the end of the day, and she was throwing pretzels at me (we've gotten to be good friends). So, I start threatening to clobber her and pretending to tackle her a couple times, and she says "Uh-oh, maybe I'll have to tickle you to stop you!"

Bad mistake.

The next time she turned her back, I snuck up behind her and tweaked her sides. The reaction was priceless: she immediately curled up into a (very ineffective) defensive ball, all the while laughing away...while not fighting back. So, I tickled her sides while she lay there laughing, until I finally felt bad, and let her up...only to sneak up on her again a few minutes later. A tickle-fight (which I decidedly won) ensued. Much fun.

Flash forward again to Sunday night. We're talking on the phone about our lesson plan for the next day, and at some point she mentions the wedding she was at over the weekend. She then proceeds to tell me a story about how the entire wedding party gang-tickled her while the wedding photographer snapped pictures. I'm thinking, "you can't be serious this is a dream!"

Flash forward yet ONE MORE TIME to today after work. She gives me a ride back to my apartment, and I suggest that she come in and that we discuss our lesson plan for the next day. She does, and I notice that as she gets comfortable on the couch she takes off her tennis shoes. So, we plan our lesson, start talking, and eventually I end up showing her my old high school yearbook. I point out a picture of a guy I was friends with and his girlfriend (who we'd both liked and had fought over). I said, "Well, you can guess who won," and she (meaning to say "he did") instead said "She did." Now, I knew what she meant, of course, but was there ever a better opportunity for a revenge tickling?

So, I hold her down with my left leg (she's sitting in a recliner with the foot rest up) and start tickling her sides. Predictably, she went crazy and curled into a ball--just as I planned. Her feet now within reach, I kept one hand on her side and reached down and tickled her foot with the other. I didn't think it was possible, but she went even more nuts than she already had, yelling "ANYTHING BUT MY FEET! ANYTHING BUT MY FEET!" in between guffaws.

What better way to entice a tickler, I ask?

So, quite naturally, I grabbed both her feet in an armlock, as us ticklers are wont to do, and went crazy on them. You would not believe the noise she was making; at one point I actually wondered if it was coming from a human being. Finally, I let her go, and she just sat there, catching her breath, pretending to be mad at me. Well worth the wait, I'd say. I'm hoping this will be the first of many stories; at the very least I have GOT to get those wedding photos!

Excellent post, C-ler!

Maybe I'm reading too much into this story, but it came across like maybe she's into tickling... I mean, she brought the subject up, and she's the one who got gang-tickled by a bunch of friends and then told you about it. I wonder if she's here among us now?

In any case, I look forward to reading more of your adventures with this lovely lass. Let the good times roll!

What I Want To Know Is...

...What happened to those wedding photos? lol. I know a lot of people who'd pay money for those.

Glad you all enjoyed it (believe me when I say I did)! I had the same thought too, that she might secretly be into tickling, but I just dismissed it as wishful thinking. Call me cynical, but in my experience, the only time ticklers find each other is in tickling stories, not in real life (except at gatherings, I suppose). But, whatever the case, I'll definitely be looking for a good excuse to get her again!

p.s. and don't worry, one way or another, I have GOT to see those wedding photos!

collegetickler,

Thank you for sharing your experince with us!

Between the wedding party gang tickle in your tale and the wedding tale I read on Tickle Theater I think I am begining to develope a wedding/tickling fetish.

Check this out...

True * Bride Tickle Wedding Present

Thanks or posting that story! That made my day. And Ilove the whole "NOt my feet! Anywhere but the feet!" reaction 🙂

whoa....thats sounds awesome...you are lucky to have had an experience like that!

What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back