• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Bondage Build...Contains Male Nudity. If you don't like it, don't look.

femfttickler21

TMF Expert
Hello all. I finally finished my first bondage furniture build. With a few hiccups here and there and a few swear words thrown in for spice, I feel as if it turned out fairly well. Only things left is for my wife and I to decide if we want to stain it, or leave it natural. We are also going to add padding for the knees. Sorry for the massive number of photos but since this is my first build I wanted to show all the design details I put into it. Comments are very much welcomed, so let me know if you have advice for how I could make it better, or just give me a thumbs up. Hope you like it as much as we do. This will definitely be put to good use by my wife and I.

Attachments

• SAM_0321.JPG
    SAM_0321.JPG
    278.4 KB · Views: 53
  • SAM_0322.JPG
    SAM_0322.JPG
    287 KB · Views: 20
  • SAM_0323.JPG
    SAM_0323.JPG
    283.1 KB · Views: 30
  • SAM_0324.JPG
    SAM_0324.JPG
    285.7 KB · Views: 37
  • SAM_0325.JPG
    SAM_0325.JPG
    280.1 KB · Views: 19
cont...

Attachments

• SAM_0326.JPG
    SAM_0326.JPG
    283.2 KB · Views: 19
  • SAM_0327.JPG
    SAM_0327.JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_0328.JPG
    SAM_0328.JPG
    284.5 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_0329.JPG
    SAM_0329.JPG
    276.8 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_0330.JPG
    SAM_0330.JPG
    285 KB · Views: 17
I didn't get it at first, but once I saw someone in it, I was like "Oh that's neat!". I like this, good job.

very proud of you babe, you did a good job and cant wait to break it in 😉 Love you!

we havent fully broken it in yet, merely tested it but from what we've done ... yes indeed... he made a few tweaks here and there to help with the stability of it and his choices have paid off...

all wood seems very uncomfortable to me, how does he feel when he is in it? If I am uncomfortable or in pain I can't enjoy the tickling myself. I hope it works well for you it does look inescapable that is for sure!!!

we're adding padding and things for comfort.... the wood is actually smooth, rounded, and sanded not bad at all...

Padding and covering has been added to the base for knees as well as the top bench for comfort. Thanks sweetie, it looks great.

Next are wheels so the captive can be moved if deemed necessary. That one is more fantasy over functionality I think, but still a cool idea to think about. We shall see how well it actually moves once they are installed. Updated pictures to follow once it is completed. May need to wait until this weekend.

Is it just for him or will you be trading places? I could see some very erotic uses for during or after the tickles if a woman were locked in it...

Is it just for him or will you be trading places? I could see some very erotic uses for during or after the tickles if a woman were locked in it...

we're going to work on something similar but a hair different for me, i hurt my knee a few years ago and cant keep it bent that way for long... 🙂 but rest assured he'll come up with something lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back