• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For all the sexy mammas on the tmf board

vampirecult

TMF Master
I got this idea from a member on the Tickle Theater website that posted a topic like this. so i'm interested in seeing what kind of responses we get here on this forum.😀

I'm interested to know how many of our female members would say that their interest in tickling rises to the level of a fetish.

Seems to me anyways that females interest in tickling usually falls into one of theses three categories:

1) I'm into tickling only because my man is into it, and the sex afterwards is great!

2) I find it to be a strong erotic form of foreplay, it turns me on, but it's nothing really that special.

3) For me it's a fetish. I fantasize about tickling/being tickled even when I don't have a current partner. it's what I want as foreplay and to get sexual turned on by. Tickling is a special thing to me. it holds a special place in my heart

Please respond and let us all know where you are on the scale and what number or nubmers you are!

Thanks 😉

Last edited:
3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3.....did I mention 3??

#3 is me, all the way. It's a total fetish for me, and I could not live without it, either playfully or sexually. Nearly all of my fantasies are tickling related. Besides, it's just AWESOME!

Mimi 😀

what about those of us for whom it can be just plain old fun? 😛
XOXO

I would have to pick number three for me... but, I can also get turned on without tickling, it isn't a necessity for foreplay, great sex and/or an orgasm.

Yep. I agree with Steph and Fttickler. For me, it's primarily just a lot of fun. While it can cross into sexual play with my hubby, I have no interest in it as a sexual thing outside of that. Purely innocent play is my vote.

Too bad there aren't more of us who speak up about that fact. Maybe we'd get some more clean video material we can enjoy.

Ann

TklDuo-Ann said:
Yep. I agree with Steph and Fttickler. For me, it's primarily just a lot of fun. While it can cross into sexual play with my hubby, I have no interest in it as a sexual thing outside of that. Purely innocent play is my vote.

Too bad there aren't more of us who speak up about that fact. Maybe we'd get some more clean video material we can enjoy.

Ann

I have to agree with Steph and the rest, though I can fit #3 as well-the two stances intertwine nicely, depending on the situation.

Ann, your last statement *really* got my attention, because that's exactly what I'm trying to do with BellaRisa. If you wouldn't mind, can you elaborate a bit? (or PM me if it'll hijack the thread!) Thanks!

Bella

IMHO, I don't think it'd be a hijack Bella~I'd love to hear more too!🙂

XOXO

ticklkitten said:
I would have to pick number three for me... but, I can also get turned on without tickling, it isn't a necessity for foreplay, great sex and/or an orgasm.

I agree with Ticklekitten, but I would say I'm a 3 DEFINITELY!! I wouldn't be in a relationship unless tickling was a huge part of it. 😀

Can i say all of the above? or is that cheating? But I couldn't live without it...........although it's hard to find people here in South Carolina whom are into it..... 🙁 :sowrong:

I'm a 3 all the way...been a 'phile since I was a wee toddler!

From some of the responses I wonder...do gals who have a more relaxed take on tickling enjoy more person-to-person play, cuz it's not sexual and purely "just for the fun of it"? Is it easier to "play with others" and enjoy it for the gentle (or not-so-gentle!) fun that it is, without filing the experience under "EROTICA" in the old brain...especially when in a committed relationship with someone else?

Just a thought and maybe other 3's who are married/committed (esp. to non-philes) might comment too!

Peace,
Stacy

*guilty look*

I'm definitely a 3...it's a fetish, and for me it can be a complete lovemaking experience on it's own.

A 3 here too,crave tickling constantly whether playfully for fun ,..while tickling is highly arousing for me ,I love tickling for the pure pleasure,enjoyment of it and if I had a partner that shared my love,passion for tickling,that would spice up the bedroom too😀

Hmmmm

Tough question kinda. At first I was a 1, then kind of a 2 but it was always special now when I see someone with their armpits or ribs exposed or lately I find myself glancing at feet, I get all kinds of wicked thoughts running through my head...so what exactly does that make me?

Majestic

3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!

Does that pretty much cover it?

I started out a 1 and jumped right to a three and have pretty much since. It's a fetish for me-it's in my thoughts regularly. Now do I need it in order to function sexually? No, but it sure helps! He walks away a happy man regardless!😀

I started out a 1 and jumped right to a three and have pretty much since. It's a fetish for me-

Kis...that sounds like a TMF jingle.

Majestic

Majestic said:
I started out a 1 and jumped right to a three and have pretty much since. It's a fetish for me-

Kis...that sounds like a TMF jingle.

Majestic

Oh dear, please don't get this started!!!😀 😀 😀

Please excuse the interruption...

Catwoman said:
Can i say all of the above? or is that cheating? But I couldn't live without it...........although it's hard to find people here in South Carolina whom are into it..... 🙁 :sowrong:

Hello, Catwoman. Just a friendly neighbor in the Tar Heel State letting you know I'd love to get together if you would like to try. Email me if you like!

JP :triangle:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back