• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the slightly more sadistic among us (three clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tkpro said:
Pretty long. They got really bad though when they put matches between her toes and lit them then walked out of the room. This girl was FLIPPING! She went so nuts that it looked like she almost broke the stocks.

Where is that? I never saw it.

Amazing clips...we need more gagged tickling in the vids section!

Brokenlamp said:
Where is that? I never saw it.

It wasn't shown but it is in the full video. This is definately real. They wedge a match between each of her toes and light them. Then they walk into the other room. The matches start burning down and the girl starts getting really pissed off and you hear muffled screaming to the effect that she's probably saying "What the fuck are you doing?? Get back here!! GET BACK HERE!!! They ignore her and just have a conversation in the room. Then the fire starts to burn down close to her toes and she starts to panic and just goes ballistic trying to escape eminent burns. She thrashes so hard that she rocks the whole structure of the stocks back and forth and you can actually see the stocks seperate a few times about an inch around her ankles even thoug they're locked! Then they come back in and blow them out. It really didn't look like they were going to come back.

Last edited:
Tkpro said:
It wasn't shown but it is in the full video. This is definately real. They wedge a match between each of her toes and light them. Then they walk into the other room. The matches start burning down and the girl starts getting really pissed off and you hear muffled screaming to the effect that she's probably saying "What the fuck are you doing?? Get back here!! GET BACK HERE!!! They ignore her and just have a conversation in the room. Then the fire starts to burn down close to her toes and she starts to panic and just goes ballistic trying to escape eminent burns. She thrashes so hard that she rocks the whole structure of the stocks back and forth and you can actually see the stocks seperate a few times about an inch around her ankles even thoug they're locked! Then they come back in and blow them out. It really didn't look like they were going to come back.

Where did you see the full movie? I would LOVE to see that. Do you have it or do you know where to get it?

Brokenlamp is right. If anyone have more of it, pleeeaaaaaseeeee tell us!

i went to ticklepalace.com but when i tried to download the "initiation" vid (it is in the "sorority" section in the vault) it said that was not opne to the public..:-(

Sorority Initiation...

Tkpro said:
Someone must have it. I used to have it but I sent out my master copy one day by acident years ago in a snail mail video swap and never got it back. Kujman may have something to do with this vid.

To all of you in this thread...

Yeah, its one of my tapes that was bootlegged (stolen by the late Bob Marshall)....... and what you're looking at are copies of copies of copies... that have been heavily edited and ruined. It's part of the real sorority initiations I do each year- not acted nor models. And as someon pointed out, yeah- it gets intense. They are interviewed... and its always fun to see who lets the "tickle" word slip out when asked about their fears.

If they only knew!

I'll post more, in it's own thread, if interested...

The films series start in 1988 on 16mm film, and go to this year, 2004... the first has been released with more on the way... you can find out more at our site.

KJ

YES! Please post more! Your material is legendary - would love to see the more recent stuff too!

I know most of you enjoy these clips. i didn't partly because as explained they are not first generation clips and the quality is poor. Second, I can't even tell if the girl is attractive because she is gagged and there is not a clear view of her. What does she look like really?

Kujman1 said:
To all of you in this thread...

Yeah, its one of my tapes that was bootlegged (stolen by the late Bob Marshall)....... and what you're looking at are copies of copies of copies... that have been heavily edited and ruined. It's part of the real sorority initiations I do each year- not acted nor models. And as someon pointed out, yeah- it gets intense. They are interviewed... and its always fun to see who lets the "tickle" word slip out when asked about their fears.

If they only knew!

I'll post more, in it's own thread, if interested...

The films series start in 1988 on 16mm film, and go to this year, 2004... the first has been released with more on the way... you can find out more at our site.

KJ

PLEASE POST MORE MAN!! If you have newer better qualtiy ones that would be awsome, but any thing will do. Do you have any more clips where the "victim" gets there feet beat with a stick?

Last edited:
Clips....

Floyd said:
I know most of you enjoy these clips. i didn't partly because as explained they are not first generation clips and the quality is poor. Second, I can't even tell if the girl is attractive because she is gagged and there is not a clear view of her. What does she look like really?

You're right- as I posted, what you have there are probably tenth generation copies edited to hell. I don't even want them shown- plus its a sore spot with me anyway cause they were stolen. But what I have- and the theif didn't get- are the original pristine masters from all three camera and three sound sources. He thought he made off with a mint....... but I have 16 years of initiations. So he only cut his own throat.

The girl is very pretty- you see her whole face ungagged at times. If you want to see what she looks like you can find photos of her and the scenes at our site www.ticklepalace.com in the Sultan's Treasure Vault. That particular tape is being released again until Jan, but the first tape is there- and a preview too (Sorority I takes a while to load, be patient) as well as other tapes we're starting to release again.

Brokenlamp said:
PLEASE POST MORE MAN!! If you have newer better qualtiy ones that would be awsome, but any thing will do. Do you have any more clips where the "victim" gets there feet beat with a stick?

Even the old films are of high quailty when they are not tenth generation copies as explained above. And yes... I've been at this for many years and have a wealth of material. As I get more time I release some of it.

As for beating with a stick- no. Wooden spoons and wide rulers are our preferred method.. no damage and really sensitize the soles for more tickling.

KJ

Last edited:
Impressive

This young girl went through quite the ordeal. This is a keen example of how tickling can be used as torture. The bastinado was light, but enough to make it clear that she wasn't in for fun and games.

I am very impressed, although I wonder, does anyone know the source of these clips?

Were they just "floating" around the internet? Is this from a tickling producer? A sorority? Any info would help, I think this series is a classic in my book.

---Ace

I dont understand.

I dont understand this webpage my friend. I am trying to make a purchase, like, right now. LoL But I don't understand if this is a video, a clip, VHS, DVD...I don't get it at all. I hit buy now, and it immediately wants me to pay with Paypal. I'm sorry, but I'll need more information than that. Please help make it clear. Your site is inventive, but not very functional. ^^ LoL

--Ace

you man ...could you post them in the formatt u normally do .. iit wont work with my comp ..thnx ..

Must Have More Gagged Foot Tickling!

imhog6 said:
Amazing clips...we need more gagged tickling in the vids section!
I second that we need more gagged FOOT tickling - brushes, feathers - and an ocasional whack with a ruler to keep them in line!

my tapes....

strikerk said:
This young girl went through quite the ordeal. This is a keen example of how tickling can be used as torture. The bastinado was light, but enough to make it clear that she wasn't in for fun and games.

I am very impressed, although I wonder, does anyone know the source of these clips?

Were they just "floating" around the internet? Is this from a tickling producer? A sorority? Any info would help, I think this series is a classic in my book.

---Ace

No, as I posted, this was a tape originally stolen from me and sold underground for years- thats why the quality shown here is so poor, its a tenth or more copy of a copy and so on.... not even worth viewing. But its realtime tickling and torture like no other you'll see. I suggest seeing the eorighinal cop[y from us.

Its a real initiation- and the bastinado and other toments were obviously heavily edited out of it based on the description I see posted. The bastinado in this is severe, as is the heating, the itching powder, and the final three hot footings- but I'm sure all that is cut out by ticklers who disapprove.

We'll have the original pristine uncut copies ready soon again on the TicklePalace. Right now we have the original first Initiation we ever caught on tape from 1988 for sale.

Here's a peek: http://www.ticklepalace.com/sor1.avi

KJ

the bastinado and other toments were obviously heavily edited out of it based on the description I see posted. The bastinado in this is severe, as is the heating, the itching powder, and the final three hot footings- but I'm sure all that is cut out by ticklers who disapprove.

We'll have the original pristine uncut copies ready soon again on the TicklePalace. Right now we have the original first Initiation we ever caught on tape from 1988 for sale.

yikes! Think I'll be hanging on to my money there. 😛

nessonite said:
yikes! Think I'll be hanging on to my money there. 😛

Well I believe you would 🙂

You have to consider a few things- first, this is a real initiation.. not models acting. Second- I make it VERY CLEAR as I always have that this world is made up of a gazillion different tastes (yours and mine are just two) and I'm also clear that I run quite a range to please many in what we partake in and offer, and clear on all issues in my films that not every film is for every person, such as yourself Ness- this would not be your cup of tea as we've discussed. You might enjoy a beach burying or playful tickling that we offer over something like that.

I make this very clear on our site, as well as on the tapes: when in doubt as to whether you'll like it- don't buy.

Here's another thing to consider: its easy enough to skip past those parts and concentrate on just the extended tickling scenes :umm:

KJ

hahaha yeah I somehow doubt just from the title of this thread that it's something I'd want to see for free much less spend money on. Actually...I think I have downloaded this...Can't recall.
The videos from The Last Laugh are the only one's Ive seen other than the single TC video I've bought that I'd be interested in owning. I WILL one day too darn it.

I love your videos Kuj, you have some of the most extreme tickle torture, and I love the new ideas like itching powder. I cant wait for your videos to go back on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back