• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Download Of Jana Tickled On The Sofa !!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
JANA' s Tickling session on the sofa is now available at Clips4Sale !!!
JanaC4s.jpg

Get a Free Preview Here :
JanaTickle

the full clips can be purchased at
http://clips4sale.com/store.pl?905 (Page 16 & 17)

I've been waiting for this clip for a long time!!! Thank you!!! I've just ordered it and am downloading it as I type! I LOVE Jana! Kiss her cheek for me! Or.....blow a raspberry on her belly, bite her toe, something like that, hahaha.

to Onslaught

Apparently you do not know how to analyze women's reactions.
I hope you know if your wife fake orgasm or not because in tickling you're not an expert.
I really know Jana and if she fakes here my second name is Roger Rabbit. :jester:

FT_Manager... I logged in just to say this to you:

YOU _ ARE _ THE _ MAN !! 😀

wow... that clip is insanely great! she has beautiful feet and a great reaction. That is a hard clip to top in my opinion. 🙂

That clip is a f**king BENCHMARK clip. Comprehensive!!!! One of the best foot tickling clips, just the variety of positions alone made it great, and her reactions too. Fantastic.

I beg to differ about the fakeness, I've got other Jana clips as well, and she's pretty convincing, not to mention unbearably adorable and super sexy hot.

I daresay Jana has overtaken Judith as my favorite French model! I say let them fight it out over a game of Twister 🙂

For me, Judith is still the fave. She is totally hot like Jana, but they did a lot of upper body tickling with her, and since that's my bag, she remains my all-time favourite FT model. :dogpile:

I'd imagine this one is a foot fan's dream, though. 😉

WOW, that cute girl is really ticklish and she has beautyful soles!!!
Great video, thank´s a lot! :woot:

LOL I guess so.

Some places put clips up and leave them up for more along time though. Sept was only 3 months ago. It makes more sense to leave them up longer as the more 'taster's people see the more likly people are to buy.

where is the clip?

this clip has gon
may i see the clip one more time
pleasessssssssssssssssss

The clip isn't working?!

Can someone find a new address for the clip. I am a big fan of French tickling and I really want to JANA foot tickled. The clip isn't working for me yet it works for everyone else. Can you help?! :sadcry:

Guys.....this thread is almost a year old. I'm not surprised the clip has been taken down....

:wub: Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana
somebody must have the clip, please post it... :rotate:

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back