• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FREE MEMBERSHIPS &The Return Of TMF Member TTD

Sorry Sean, but you posted just one too many times, you have been disqualified!

Yeah, it really is about time to announce the winners. This is post #637 right here.

Thats sad if they can't post a review I gave Tickle horror a review on a few occasions and answered in a few threads with a thumbs up. come on guys it ain't so hard.

wow

I agree thats great promotion. Did everyone already win or are there still more subscriptions to give away?

I don't see why we have to wait for them to post a review. I personally don't think it's a good idea since it takes the terms and rules of the contest from the company owner and puts them into the hands of former competitors. Also, not to sound like an ass, but I really don't care what they have to say.

the winner may already be in bed for all I know....disqualifying them, making ME the winner 😉

jkb said:
I don't see why we have to wait for them to post a review. I personally don't think it's a good idea since it takes the terms and rules of the contest from the company owner and puts them into the hands of former competitors. Also, not to sound like an ass, but I really don't care what they have to say.

This thread is ridiculous. It looks like some of you are starting to see what is really happening here.

You are being used by Lany!!!

All the desperate people (By desperate I mean people who can't or won't join a paysite in the first place and are hoping to cash in a free month at any tickling site) are trampling over each other salivating trying to win this goofy thing.

It seems to be ruling over many of your lives. Do you spend 24 hours typing short sentences to stay on the thread?

They don't care about you. It's them who is benefitting from this.

They just want their yellow advertisement banner all over the place.

But what's really sad is seeing these poor people advertise for this company by putting that banner in their signature with only a small hope of winning a measely 30 day membership.

Most all of you aren't ever gonna win anything but you sure are being taken advantage of as far as you advertising for them.

And whats most sad is seeing you silly people grovel (spelling) at this thread by posting anything 5 minutes in hopes of being the winner. I mean posts like "my shoes are untied and I fell" or "I'm feeling ticklish today."

You'll write anything just to have a small chance of winning, and in the meantime you look a little bit pathetic. Don't let this company do this to you. Look what they are doing now?

They are not announcing any winners until they are happy with the reviews written about their horror site.

They don't care about you the contestants. It's all about advertisement and using people to get it.

Anywho I've probably ranted and raved enough what I'm saying is please don't get taken advantage of and made to look like a poor peasant groveling at the feet of the rich for peanuts.

You're all better than that. I think everyone who puts that silly yellow banner in their signature should get a free month!

It doesn't cost horror.com any money to create passwords.

Don't you agree?

Everyone who does the banner should be rewarded!

Not just 1 percent of you.

Think about it. I feel sorry for a lot of you. :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

Bart Riley said:
This thread is ridiculous. It looks like some of you are starting to see what is really happening here.

You are being used by Lany!!!

All the desperate people (By desperate I mean people who can't or won't join a paysite in the first place and are hoping to cash in a free month at any tickling site) are trampling over each other salivating trying to win this goofy thing.

It seems to be ruling over many of your lives. Do you spend 24 hours typing short sentences to stay on the thread?

But what's really sad is seeing these poor people advertise for this company by putting that banner in their signature with only a small hope of winning a measely 30 day membership.

Most all of you aren't ever gonna win anything but you sure are being taken advantage of as far as you advertising for them.

And whats most sad is seeing you silly people grovel (spelling) at this thread by posting anything 5 minutes in hopes of being the winner. I mean posts like "my shoes are untied and I fell" or "I'm feeling ticklish today."

You'll write anything just to have a small chance of winning, and in the meantime you look a little bit pathetic. Don't let this company do this to you. Look what they are doing now?

They are not announcing any winners until they are happy with the reviews written about their horror site.

They don't care about you the contestants. It's all about advertisement and using people to get it.

Anywho I've probably ranted and raved enough what I'm saying is please don't get taken advantage of and made to look like a poor peasant groveling at the feet of the rich for peanuts.

You're all better than that. I think everyone who puts that silly yellow banner in their signature should get a free month!

Don't you agree?

Everyone who does the banner should be rewarded!

Not just 1 percent of you.

Think about it. I feel sorry for a lot of you. :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil
Maybe you should re-read some of the posts. Everyone that has the banner and keeps it there WILL be rewarded. With a free clip each month. That has been stated and will be taken care of as soon as we find the best method of distribution to get all these free clips out 🙂

Remaining winners

Remaining winners will be announced this weekend

yay

Sounds good : )
Let's hope for some free stuff for all of us and great promotion for you guys!

peetickler said:
Will anyone fall at the final hurdle?

I don't think the competition is still actually going on. We're just waiting for the results. The final hurdle was like 50 posts ago.

"""All the desperate people (By desperate I mean people who can't or won't join a paysite in the first place and are hoping to cash in a free month at any tickling site) are trampling over each other salivating trying to win this goofy thing.

Don't you agree?

Everyone who does the banner should be rewarded! """

[/B]
FOR GOSH SAKES if you are in this thread we should stay positive. Laney has made a great promotion here and other video producers should learn more from her. She's using us; PLEASE; people understand what they are trying to get and Laney has been clear about it all.

GREAT PROMO once again !!!

very true, in the end Ticklehorror is the big winner...but, we all knew the rules going in (copy, insert banner, every 35th post, post reviews....yadda yadda)...no use complaining about it now...its all in the name of good "healthy" competition. if you dont like the rules...dont play the game.

Furthermore, thats quite the rant (insulting many of your fellow TMF members) from someone who appears to also have the famous banner in question in your signature along with the rest of us.....fellow freeloader perhaps? 😉

sorry, I should really use that quote thingy more often.....my posts were in response to BDW's post

Remaining Winners

I AM GIVING FREE 30 Day MEMBERSHIPS to the following forum members. Please PM me for your prefered user/passwords

Tommytikl
Peetickler
leafstik

This promotional Contest is now OVER. There will be a new one soon. Also anyone who participated is a winner and entitled to 1 free clip per month (for as long as the promotional banner stays in there signature) We will find a way to deliver your free clip to you shortly as we are trying to figure out a secure and time-saving way of delivering the clips. More info to follow on that as soon as we figure out a way. Please everyone just be patient we are spending time implimenting a new content managment system into ticklehorror.com to make the site even better. Also we have begun work on the largest tickling project ever produced before and its time consuming and VERY expensive but we feel it will bring the tickle fetish into mainstream as it develops.

laney said:
I AM GIVING FREE 30 Day MEMBERSHIPS to the following forum members. Please PM me for your prefered user/passwords

Tommytikl
Peetickler
leafstik

This promotional Contest is now OVER. There will be a new one soon. Also anyone who participated is a winner and entitled to 1 free clip per month (for as long as the promotional banner stays in there signature) We will find a way to deliver your free clip to you shortly as we are trying to figure out a secure and time-saving way of delivering the clips. More info to follow on that as soon as we figure out a way. Please everyone just be patient we are spending time implimenting a new content managment system into ticklehorror.com to make the site even better. Also we have begun work on the largest tickling project ever produced before and its time consuming and VERY expensive but we feel it will bring the tickle fetish into mainstream as it develops.

Woo hoo...Ok, i am one happy camper... :bouncybou
Laney, I sent you the PM with my prefered user/password.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back