• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fuck, Kiss, Hug, Tickle, or Pass (Game)

*joins the hug-train on Ninjaboo* Figured it'd be bad manners to just up and tickle without getting to know the 'lee but hugs are good :super_hap

edit: What the hey... it's a community! *tickles Ninjaboo playful-like*

Last edited:
All of the above, 1st-hug, 2nd tickle, 3rd kiss, 4th Fuck(if you must put it that way), I've never actually "fucked" anybody, it always means something.

^
Politely shake hands with...?

Or, dunno, I could kiss you guys goodbye.

^ Pass, but congratulate you on your excellent artwork as I do so!

lol I got the idea for the game from another site from a user who copied another user from a completely different site and so on til you get to the originator of the game who titled it as such...but I added the Tickle option...

as for kop....I'm afraid I have to do likewise and pass

Unfortunately Haru, ur not as lucky... I'll definitely HUG and TICKLE at the same time.

Dogg - hug....then hug some more....keeps hugging....then TICKLE!!!!

Isabeau- kiss, hug, and tickle

Aargh! I've been everything-ed! Ladies, I need to recover my dignity...

*hugs and tickles both Isabeau and Haruhi*

hmm just hugs??? lol.. hugs back...then tickles..just cuz you are so damn well uh..ticklish? :redface:

^ screw the living daylights out of..so there i said it back..although uh..i'm soo bad....oo izzy for shame for shame..tsk tsk.....blushes deeply, giggles a bit..then runs off..

haha! that actually made me laugh! you win izzy!
chases after! come back izzy nizzy!

^ screw the living daylights out of..so there i said it back..although uh..i'm soo bad....oo izzy for shame for shame..tsk tsk.....blushes deeply, giggles a bit..then runs off..

I know I've already had my share here, but I gotta say that bashful bit is just too adorable to miss. *kisses Izzy on the reddened cheek*

*Surprise bear hug and lift off ground*

Ha ha!

*puts down* Kay, catch your breath!

OOF! *eyes bug out* Good grip there, Kiwichx.

*tickles Izzy's neck* blushes bring out the silly in me.

^ hmmm....knowing you now better i could say quite a few of these however..i'll say big hugs...and kisses..hehe

To me, isabeau, I'd either hug or tickle (but mostly hug to show respect)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back