• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gagging your Ticklee?

SyDemon1

TMF Master
After watching the first clip in the clips section, I felt that I have to open this up for discussion.

Do you support the gagging of your ticklee and why?

I do not support ticklee gagging because I want to hear unimpeded laughter and also I want my ticklee to be able to breathe through both her mouth and nose when the tickling is going on. I feel that gagging makes it hard for her to breathe and it will become very uncomfortable, if not painful, for her.

I think gagging is a pain for the ticklee.
I think it´s not a kind of fun.
It´s one step to hard.

Hey Sydemon it´s a very good idea to start discussion about that!

Well, I like gagging my ticklee, for me it´s very kinky, BUT ONLY if she wants to.

Personally I like to hear the lee giggling and laughing as I taunt and tickle her. Once in awhile I like to hear her comments as well, such as "Oh no, not there!" or "Oh geeze, that really tickles!"

I am willing to gag a lee if that's the way she wants it, though. I feel that there are two of us having fun here, me and her. I like to do whatever I can to make the experience more enjoyable for her.

I wouldn't mind a blindfold but a gag wouldn't be all that fun. I'd like to be able to breathe LOL Of course, this is from a 'lee's point of view 😉

To gag or not to gag

I like both.

It depends what I'm in the mood for, I feel a gag would be more kinky and torturous. Although I also like to let the ticklee breathe and not feel too restricted.

No gags here. I like the "freedom of laughter" for my lees.😉

~Dade~

Last edited:
No to gags!

I enjoy the hysterical laughter and the women needs to breathe. I have a tickling video from FM Concepts that has two women tickling each other while bound and gag. Looks pretty realistic.

I think a ticklee would request for a gag if he/she enjoys being completely dominated by a tickler.

If my ticklee wants to be gagged, I would feel obligated but I'll be listening to her breathing. If she sound like she's suffocating, I'll stop and release the gag pronto!

While having my "lee" gagged, totally engulfed in hysteria, her desperate pleas for mercy muffled and all but totally incoherent, only the desperation in her eyes speaks to you....is most appealing, I would rather "hear" the begging, the pleas for mercy and the utter hysterial laughter filling the room , my ears and my mind and soul....

....ah, forgot one thing, sometimes a gag of some sort may be needed, depending on where the tickling is being done and how loud your little tickleeeee is?!:awe: 😉 :weird: 😱

Say for instance, a hotel room. If your lee is beyond the sound barrier, a "muffler" may be required😉 😎

TTD

I think in that case it may be good to give the lee some means to tell you that she's about to die from the tickling 😛

Being tickled to your limits is a very breathtaking business. I've always felt that a gag that restricted breathing would be very counter-productive. Special care should be taken when using one I think.

Having been tied & tickled both w/ a gag, and w/out a gag, I think the gag did heighten the helplessness factor a bit, and added a little excitement that way. But I do like to sass my 'ler, and that's awfully hard to do with a gag.

The gag was tape, by the way, so it wasn't in my mouth as much as just over it. Amazingly, it didn't hurt that much coming off (could have been because I was awfully sweaty by that point.)

oh I love to be gagged when tickled...
as mentioned several times above it renders you even more helpless and that is a feeling I love 🙂

How does it feel like? Can you breath ok when being gagged? Just curious 😛

well it's nice to know someone's erasing my posts! I posted twice and they were gone the next day

SyDemon said:
How does it feel like? Can you breath ok when being gagged? Just curious 😛

Depending on the GAG used, there should be no restriction of breath or breathing ability. There is always nasal passages too but a small bandana gag tied around the mouth and behind the head is fine of stuff a small rag in the lees mouth. A ball gag is fine too that ties around the back of the head.
Personally, I would rather hear in full harmonics, the lees screams of hysteria and begs for mercy.

TTD

Nope i would never Gag the person i was Tickling. Because whats the point in it? if you can't hear her laugh? then why even Tickle her? that might be for some people but i don't think that would ever be for me

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back