• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gagging your Ticklee?

well.... if you do not focus on hearing the laughter but on "torturing" that person... than a gag can do very fine

for the thing as it feels:
well... it's a gag you know... so you can't speak... rendering you helpless... and the feeling of being at someones mercy can't be described in the way it would fit...

and yes: you have enough air to breath

I'm with the majority! I need to hear the laughter and mercy begging...especially "no, no, anything but my feet!"

So you all mean to tell us that if you were deaf, you wouldn't enjoy tickling people? I, myself, loooooove the body reactions to tickling.

I think it's when both elements combine that really brings out my love for tickling. Personally, I love hearing loud laughter both for loving it's sound and also to know that my lee is breathing very well. The physical reactions, if strong, let's me see that the lee is still well enough for more. However, that being said, I've never tickled a tied lee. I prefer to let her struggle freely and if she accidentally bashes my nose in, well, she has let me tickle her and getting nose bashed is a price to pay HAHA.

Yup, that's my way of respecting the lees.

I've managed to talk some female friends of mine into letting me tie them.
They weren't into tk that much - but liked it all the same.
"It was a load of laughters" said one.

I've even tried blindfolds - but I've yet to try gags.

I agree with most: with gags you miss the laughing.
Besides, I really fear for my 'lee's wellbeing. She could choke on it and all.

Still, if I could prevent any accident, I'd like to try at least once.

So, that's it!
Reg's.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back